Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Thank you Sitti. Informative topic, eliciting interesting but some quite provocative responses. I for one have been frequenting spas since 2003 l believe - but have been quite selective and careful. So for almost 13 years l have seen it all. Falling in love was not in the equation, am not sure if it will ever be.

More on this topic please! :)

hay.. hirap din magka gusto sa thera.... hahahaha. mahirap mag tiwala sa sinasabi.. (di ko nilalahat ha. maybe most)
yung tipong ready ka naman na isuko lahat para sakanya... kaso di mo alam baka sinusuko mo lang lahat para sa wala..

siguro nga wag lang mag padalos dalos talaga and make sure na talagang mahal nyo isat isa and hnd one sided.

yung wala ng nakatago and nakwento nyo na lahat...

• Like (+1) 1

Most post there says they will get paranoid if their girl is good in bed. At the back of their head naiisip daw nila malamang madami ng naka-sex.

Nothing against with theras. Kanya kanyang trip lang talaga ng gustong trabaho yan. So my post is not in any way to touch on that aspect. More on the guy's mind/thinking lang.

maraming sex partners agad? dba pwede mahilig lang kya magaling. if you love what your doing doesnt take long to be good at it specially if your both liberated in bed.

hay.. hirap din magka gusto sa thera.... hahahaha. mahirap mag tiwala sa sinasabi.. (di ko nilalahat ha. maybe most)

yung tipong ready ka naman na isuko lahat para sakanya... kaso di mo alam baka sinusuko mo lang lahat para sa wala..

siguro nga wag lang mag padalos dalos talaga and make sure na talagang mahal nyo isat isa and hnd one sided.

yung wala ng nakatago and nakwento nyo na lahat...

Siguro kelangan both ways makita na willing kayo to make it work. If you sacrifice something for her, you should also see na dapat willing din siya na mag give up ng mga bagay that she wouldn't otherwise do. Then you'll know na maybe it can work.

Best of luck, dude! Sana yung gusto mong girl is a keeper :)

• Like (+1) 1

Siguro kelangan both ways makita na willing kayo to make it work. If you sacrifice something for her, you should also see na dapat willing din siya na mag give up ng mga bagay that she wouldn't otherwise do. Then you'll know na maybe it can work.

Best of luck, dude! Sana yung gusto mong girl is a keeper :)

Thanks bro.. pero ititigil ko na tong nararamdaman ko. habang kaya ko pa imanage.. kasi pag sobra pakong na inlove baka di ko na makontrol and mas mahirap na talaga. hahaha.. mahirap eh. malungkot pero kelangan... tsaka baka pareho lang din kami masaktan pag mas tumagal pa. (Im not saying that falling inlove with a thera is wrong, sa kalagayan ko lang hnd sya practical and mas mahirap kung itutuloy kesa ihihinto.)

sabi nga "Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go"

pero im happy padin na na meet ko sya.. Lahat ng feelings na naramdaman ko kasama sya were true.. happiness,kiligness(may word bang ganto haha), excitement.. yung pag susunduin ko sya medyo tumatalon puso ko pag nakkta ko na sya... hahahaha. yung parang nainlove ulit ako na highschool... yung feeling na I could just look at her eyes and listen to her stories all day.. yung boses nya marinig ko palang napapa ngiti na din ako...

ang maexperience ang mga bagay na yon okay na sakin... itetreasure ko na yon...

Edited by budoyski17

Napapaisip tuloy ako kung ano itsura ng mga lalake na naiinlove sa mga thera na kailangan pa nila sustentuhan yun girl para lang maging exclusive sa kanila.

Not that I'm passing judgement to them, kse mga guys usually maangas yan at territorial. May thread nga dito about sexual history eh at madaming guys ang nawawalan pa ng gana pag magaling yun girl sa kama.. how much more eto di ba?

Hindi lahat ng nai-inlove sa mga thera ay panget. In the same way na hindi lahat ng mga loyal at di nag-spa ay gwapo.

And please, hindi porket thera eh magaling na sa kama.

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks bro.. pero ititigil ko na tong nararamdaman ko.. hahaha.. mahirap eh. malungkot pero kelangan... tsaka baka pareho lang din kami masaktan pag mas tumagal pa. (Im not saying that falling inlove with a thera is wrong, sa kalagayan ko lang hnd sya practical and mas mahirap kung itutuloy kesa ihihinto.)

pero im happy padin na na meet ko sya.. Lahat ng feelings na naramdaman ko kasama sya were true.. happiness,kiligness(may word bang ganto haha), excitement.. yung pag susunduin ko sya medyo tumatalon puso ko pag nakkta ko na sya... hahahaha. yung parang nainlove ulit ako na highschool... yung feeling na I could just look at her eyes and listen to her stories all day.. yung boses nya marinig ko palang napapa ngiti na din ako...

Sounds like you're still in deep, bro. This girl really must be something, di ka naman maiinlove kung wala kang nakita na special sa kanya. I don't know much about therapist perspectives but I'm sure that most nice experiences, if not all, that she felt with you were in a way genuine. I know they're all capable of feeling.

You do have a point. If you continue what you have with her, it'll hurt both of you in a way na you'll continue to fall deeper in love with her, and if she can't reciprocate your feelings because of her work or other reasons, she might feel burdened for leading you on. Or maybe she feels that she's not worthy of your love and that's why. Like the saying goes, "We accept the love we think we deserve." I think that could be the case with some theras too.

You can charge it to experience nalang. You'll come out as a better person. Or we can say that it's one of those cases na "met at the wrong place and at the wrong time". If you look at it that way, it's nobody's fault :)

Sounds like you're still in deep, bro. This girl really must be something, di ka naman maiinlove kung wala kang nakita na special sa kanya. I don't know much about therapist perspectives but I'm sure that most nice experiences, if not all, that she felt with you were in a way genuine. I know they're all capable of feeling.

You do have a point. If you continue what you have with her, it'll hurt both of you in a way na you'll continue to fall deeper in love with her, and if she can't reciprocate your feelings because of her work or other reasons, she might feel burdened for leading you on. Or maybe she feels that she's not worthy of your love and that's why. Like the saying goes, "We accept the love we think we deserve." I think that could be the case with some theras too.

You can charge it to experience nalang. You'll come out as a better person. Or we can say that it's one of those cases na "met at the wrong place and at the wrong time". If you look at it that way, it's nobody's fault :)

yeah.. She really is something, sometimes i really wish that I met her before she ended up on this industry... but it is all in the past now.. and tanggap ko naman sana anak nya and everything about her past...

kaso wala talaga eh.. hahaha yung alam ko namang di ko pa sya kayang suportahan kasi di din ako stable pa sa buhay.. 22 palang ako and 19 sya.. parang madami pa talagang mangyayari sa buhay namin... tsaka mga parents problem pa etc ang daming haharapin... and i think di ko pa kakayanin talaga... Im just thinking ahead and looking at the bigger picture. (buti nga gumagana pa isip ko hahaha)

magagawa ko nalang is to hope na maging maganda na lang din ang future nya... kahit hnd ako ang makaka dala sakanya don..

I like this part -

maybe she feels that she's not worthy of your love and that's why. Like the saying goes, "We accept the love we think we deserve."

this line is so true... i love reading your posts bro...

Not a reply to the above posts:

Honestly try switching places - what if YOU are the therapist? And your fave Client falls for you?

No judgment now, just take in real time, in real life.

The ES part is just part of job to therapists - l know that, and l also know that if they fall in love, it's real. Just like yours, and mine.

Edited by Zarbor
  • Like (+1) 2

yeah.. She really is something, sometimes i really wish that I met her before she ended up on this industry... but it is all in the past now.. and tanggap ko naman sana anak nya and everything about her past...

kaso wala talaga eh.. hahaha yung alam ko namang di ko pa sya kayang suportahan kasi di din ako stable pa sa buhay.. 22 palang ako and 19 sya.. parang madami pa talagang mangyayari sa buhay namin... tsaka mga parents problem pa etc ang daming haharapin... and i think di ko pa kakayanin talaga... Im just thinking ahead and looking at the bigger picture. (buti nga gumagana pa isip ko hahaha)

magagawa ko nalang is to hope na maging maganda na lang din ang future nya... kahit hnd ako ang makaka dala sakanya don..

I like this part -

maybe she feels that she's not worthy of your love and that's why. Like the saying goes, "We accept the love we think we deserve."

Glad I can help diffuse a bit of your burden, dude. I find it admirable that you chose to walk away instead of staying. You are quite young still yet you think maturely. Esp na you mentioned she has a kid and tanggap mo yun, that's deep right there. Sayang lang talaga yung pag iniisip mo what could have been, lost chances are a bust.

You both can take this time to grow. Malay mo sa future pag maayos na ang circumstances nyo pareho, you can start over. Or maybe you can start with other people altogether.

Thanks for sharing your story, dude. This will help a lot of guys who are in the same situation as you :)

Honestly try switching places - what if YOU are the therapist? And your fave Client falls for you?

The ES part is just part of job to therapists - l know that, and l also know that if they fall in love, it's real. Just like yours, and mine.

If it were me and my favorite client falls for me? It would depend on the situation still.

If I feel the same way towards my client, like I feel like it could brew into genuine love, I would tell him how I feel. And if he doesn't mind that this is my job for now, we can move on from there.

If I don't feel the same way towards my client, I would tell him I can't reciprocate his feelings, but in the gentlest way that I can, and that if he'd let me, I can still service him. I'd rather be honest with him than lead him on. Isn't it easier when everyone is honest about how they feel?

But that's me, and I'm pretty simple when making my decisions. Of course, therapists' lives aren't as simple as ours. They might have people depending on them financially. They might have boyfriends/husbands already. Or they might think they are being played as well. They might not want to reject clients that fancy them for fear of lost profit. There are a lot of things they need to think through.

I'd just like to add that there is a difference between a client claiming that he's in love with a Thera and a client actually going a mile further to show her that he's in love with her. Just saying that a lot of men go to spas because they're lonesome. In that circumstance, falling in love with a Thera is inevitable. What are therapists to do when GMs are confessing to them left and right? Should she reject them all and feel bad after breaking all their hopes and perhaps also sabotaging her profits? And what about those other GMs with less than good intentions? Those GMs that played theras for the fun of it? So in a way, I understand why some theras have walls built so high around them. I understand why they they are afraid to trust the wrong person. They are already vulnerable.

The side of the GM and the side of the Thera when falling in love, both have consequences. There are those rare few couples that have managed to conquer these consequences, and are happy together now. They found love where they shouldn't, but they made it work. Good endings are possible. I just don't want to rule out that possibility. It's very rare, but there are relationships in this industry that have actually worked. Both parties just have to be willing to make it work, both the GM and the Thera.

I like this part -

Batang bata ka pa pala. Well for what its worth you have a very high EQ for love. Sa 22 years old, tama ka you might end up hurting her which is way worst because she indeed has more to give up. Dito palanh they are judged, (e people here are not the most moral of people) so in general a few people would accept them and also this is their way out, so if you pull them out of it and then leave them with nothing e ano mangyayari sa kanya. However I have to say this though if it makes you happy and you are willing to accept and you and her is willing to hold on whatever happens then why not. But if you are not serious then just let it pass. They are a special breed of people. They are strong and strong willed, ung lalaki pwedeng mag carpintero mag kargador to finish their studies pero ang mga babae really limited lang ang mapupuntahan. Kaya if you are not serious, baka infatuated ka lang, tama ka wag nalang.

Hindi lahat ng nai-inlove sa mga thera ay panget. In the same way na hindi lahat ng mga loyal at di nag-spa ay gwapo.

And please, hindi porket thera eh magaling na sa kama.

Really? So far kasi kundi mga overweight eh kulang sa confidence. Sorry, just my observation.

And who said na magaling sa kama mga therapists? Kindly read my post again. Mali kasi intindi mo. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks bro.. pero ititigil ko na tong nararamdaman ko. habang kaya ko pa imanage.. kasi pag sobra pakong na inlove baka di ko na makontrol and mas mahirap na talaga. hahaha.. mahirap eh. malungkot pero kelangan... tsaka baka pareho lang din kami masaktan pag mas tumagal pa. (Im not saying that falling inlove with a thera is wrong, sa kalagayan ko lang hnd sya practical and mas mahirap kung itutuloy kesa ihihinto.)

Parang kilala ko to ♡

Glad I can help diffuse a bit of your burden, dude. I find it admirable that you chose to walk away instead of staying. You are quite young still yet you think maturely. Esp na you mentioned she has a kid and tanggap mo yun, that's deep right there. Sayang lang talaga yung pag iniisip mo what could have been, lost chances are a bust.

You both can take this time to grow. Malay mo sa future pag maayos na ang circumstances nyo pareho, you can start over. Or maybe you can start with other people altogether.

Thanks for sharing your story, dude. This will help a lot of guys who are in the same situation as you :)

No problem bro, sharing it here also helped me...

Batang bata ka pa pala. Well for what its worth you have a very high EQ for love. Sa 22 years old, tama ka you might end up hurting her which is way worst because she indeed has more to give up. Dito palanh they are judged, (e people here are not the most moral of people) so in general a few people would accept them and also this is their way out, so if you pull them out of it and then leave them with nothing e ano mangyayari sa kanya. However I have to say this though if it makes you happy and you are willing to accept and you and her is willing to hold on whatever happens then why not. But if you are not serious then just let it pass. They are a special breed of people. They are strong and strong willed, ung lalaki pwedeng mag carpintero mag kargador to finish their studies pero ang mga babae really limited lang ang mapupuntahan. Kaya if you are not serious, baka infatuated ka lang, tama ka wag nalang.

yeah, yung feeling na wala ako magawa about sa work nya ngayon kasi di ko din kaya pa talaga..

though not that im not serious.. maybe more like not ready.. deep infatuation siguro..hahaha! may pabebe pang deep.. hahaha.

Really? So far kasi kundi mga overweight eh kulang sa confidence. Sorry, just my observation.

And who said na magaling sa kama mga therapists? Kindly read my post again. Mali kasi intindi mo. ;)

hmmm hnd naman lahat siguro master.. maybe most pero mali naman na lahatin mo... hmmm di ako overweight.. tsaka okay naman confidence ko..

(hmmm itsura ko okay naman.. hahaha may mga nagka crush ng konti nung highschool. -mga bulag haha joke pang pa light lang ng usapan)

kidding aside, wala ka namang sinabing panget in the first place hahaha nag assume lang yung nag reply sayo na minimean mo panget... yung actual line mo naman is

"Napapaisip tuloy ako kung ano itsura ng mga lalake na naiinlove sa mga thera na kailangan pa nila sustentuhan yun girl para lang maging exclusive sa kanila"

hahaha, wag mo nalang isipin, iba iba itsura nila haha yun lang alam ko :) haha,

and di naman siguro sa sustento more like para umalis na sa gantong klaseng work syempre malay mo may binubuhay sila and need nila talaga ng pera.. (ito yung wala ako eh,, hahahaha kaya di ko din naman masasabing matutulungan ko yung thera na mag bagong buhay.. yung tipong paaralin ko sya para may mas okay na work na okay yung pay... )

More often than not, relationships that HAVE WORKED usually entail these parameters:

The GM puts up a spa of his own, the therapist becomes the receptionist/manager - some still massage but offer very LIMITED ES and they live happily ever after. At least that's what l have seen in this life of mine.

At this age l have seen a lot, believe you me :)

If it were me and my favorite client falls for me? It would depend on the situation still.

If I feel the same way towards my client, like I feel like it could brew into genuine love, I would tell him how I feel. And if he doesn't mind that this is my job for now, we can move on from there.

If I don't feel the same way towards my client, I would tell him I can't reciprocate his feelings, but in the gentlest way that I can, and that if he'd let me, I can still service him. I'd rather be honest with him than lead him on. Isn't it easier when everyone is honest about how they feel?

But that's me, and I'm pretty simple when making my decisions. Of course, therapists' lives aren't as simple as ours. They might have people depending on them financially. They might have boyfriends/husbands already. Or they might think they are being played as well. They might not want to reject clients that fancy them for fear of lost profit. There are a lot of things they need to think through.

I'd just like to add that there is a difference between a client claiming that he's in love with a Thera and a client actually going a mile further to show her that he's in love with her. Just saying that a lot of men go to spas because they're lonesome. In that circumstance, falling in love with a Thera is inevitable. What are therapists to do when GMs are confessing to them left and right? Should she reject them all and feel bad after breaking all their hopes and perhaps also sabotaging her profits? And what about those other GMs with less than good intentions? Those GMs that played theras for the fun of it? So in a way, I understand why some theras have walls built so high around them. I understand why they they are afraid to trust the wrong person. They are already vulnerable.

The side of the GM and the side of the Thera when falling in love, both have consequences. There are those rare few couples that have managed to conquer these consequences, and are happy together now. They found love where they shouldn't, but they made it work. Good endings are possible. I just don't want to rule out that possibility. It's very rare, but there are relationships in this industry that have actually worked. Both parties just have to be willing to make it work, both the GM and the Thera.

raises my hand.. :)

what if my favorite client fall for me..? if i love him then it will be a happy ending... lol :) if i dont love him. id rather choose to lose him as my client.. if he shows me that he really loves me, and mag exert sia ng super grabeng effort tapos di ko naman kayang tumbasan.. im gonna tell him straightforward to stop. and that i can be his friend pero di ko na sia pwede maging client. why..? its just simple, because i feel the pain na eh kaya i dont want others to feel what im feeling. exerting too much effort, too much time kakaasa sa taong hindi naman ako mahal.. :) wala akong balak mandamay ng ibang tao sa miseries na kinalalagyan ko..

sometimes may mga client din kasi na walang magawa alam mo yung ramdam naman naming plano lang kami paglaruan, well, we can play much better.

''if they fall in love, it's real. ''

i agree, you know almost 50% ng reason why therapist loses everything is because of that love. kasi when we love ( yung totoong love ha?hindi yung fake one. ) we are what they called buwis buhay , talon bangin talaga. at marami akong kilala.. ;)

are you a male version of me..? :)

isa pa yan, someone text me " i miss you" well in the past i almost give him a chance, until i realized i cant pa and baka magamit ko lang sia as a " panakip butas '' so i told him to interact with others outside ng industry, i hope he's ok now. back to the story, he text me " i miss you'' i didnt reply, he text again " i miss you so much'' i reply, '' dont tell me you miss me, tell me you are on the way to see me.'' dati kasi mr.e ( the client that i love) when he miss me, he will just text me " im on my way" then there he is. he's more on action kasi.. words means nothing naman kasi talaga lalo na samin sa araw araw ba naman. imagine araw araw binobola kami, araw araw kung ano sinasabi samin. do you think we will easily believe you sa mga salita and promises if puro salita lang talaga...

MOD REMINDER

MTC rules and guidelines

12. General Behavior

Having fun is good. We like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.

We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

feel free to express your opinions and thoughts but PLEASE let's have a healthy and polite discussion. RESPECT everyone.

aight...? have a good night... :)