Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

definitely true I first met a thera named Maxene in QC and the moment I saw her, I really fell for her. She was truly beautiful and attractive. I always get her services every weekend and we don't do es. But I give her a tip all the time.

I also befriended her and in turn, she liked me always making her laugh. Eventually, We got along well and I told her that I do like her. She too wanted us to share such a relationship but she has a kid and I don't mind. Eventually, we decided to have an understanding and that we would spend time together outside of her work along with her kid.

+1 good for you. If it's not a downward spiral, it's a roller-coaster ride.

May isa pang post na +1 din ako, about some of them really having lost sight na of what's wrong and what's right.

Also, they are very prone to relapse, din, maski ma alis mo na sila dun. They'll gravitate towards same-environment, same-cast-of-guest-characters jobs like bar promos and car show modelling. They'll miss the mass attention, adoration, wanting and lusting of guys.

Good point. Girls in the industry are not always there just for the money--some of them are doing it for their ego. Remember that retirement may beget regret. Maybe the girl is used to guys who would scramble just to do their bidding, and suddenly she's stuck with a partner who snores loudly and demands she cooks dinner.

im just wondering ilan na kaya sa inyo nakapag paiyak ng therapist dahil sa kakupalan..? yung mga clients na akala mo umasta binili na buong pagkatao nung thera... halimaw. tsk. anjan sila para magtrabaho. punta punta kayo papangakuan nyong susungkutin nyo mga bituin lol. tapos pag binasted kayo galit na galit kayo. sasabihin nyo ginamit kayo. haha. mablablame nyo ba if iba sa kanila ayaw na magtiwala eh malay nyo dahil din naman yun sa mga kapwa gm nyo. may naalala nga akong gm nililigawan yung thera. nung binasted nung thera ayun siniraan yung thera hahaha pinerahan daw sia ng 4k.. katawa lang. naku naku. ginagawa lang kasi kumplikado eh. adi wag kayong pumunta ng spa kung sobrang kasulasulalok tingin nyo sa thera. kung mga makamangmata. does caliing someone names like ' a piece of meat' makes you feel that you are better than them..? kala mo kung sinong malinis.

• Like (+1) 2

im just wondering ilan na kaya sa inyo nakapag paiyak ng therapist dahil sa kakupalan..? yung mga clients na akala mo umasta binili na buong pagkatao nung thera... halimaw. tsk. anjan sila para magtrabaho. punta punta kayo papangakuan nyong susungkutin nyo mga bituin lol. tapos pag binasted kayo galit na galit kayo. sasabihin nyo ginamit kayo. haha. mablablame nyo ba if iba sa kanila ayaw na magtiwala eh malay nyo dahil din naman yun sa mga kapwa gm nyo. may naalala nga akong gm nililigawan yung thera. nung binasted nung thera ayun siniraan yung thera hahaha pinerahan daw sia ng 4k.. katawa lang. naku naku. ginagawa lang kasi kumplikado eh. adi wag kayong pumunta ng spa kung sobrang kasulasulalok tingin nyo sa thera. kung mga makamangmata. does caliing someone names like ' a piece of meat' makes you feel that you are better than them..? kala mo kung sinong malinis.

Agree.. ung iba talaga dito ang laki ng galit sa thera... hindi mo naman alam kung anong ginawang masama sa kanila. Karma is a bitch, alalahanin nyo bilog ang bola, baka bigla kyong madedo maiwan nyo ang anak nyo ang pamilya nyo at maging thera ang anak nyo or asawa nyo dahil sa hirap ng buhay. That can definitely happen wag kayo papakasiguro.

Don't forget that some owners also treat the theras as part of their personal harem. And in some cases, share the girls with their friends.

• Like (+1) 1

Naka get over na ako.. after quite sometime and spending time away from this world. naka get over na ako.. i realized na it's a downward spiral falling in love with a thera.. although meron pa rin siya special spot sa puso ko.. kung sino ka man alam mo na un...

nice! good for you sir.i remember your struggles before.

Edited by Flirtpool
  • Like (+1) 1

when i provide gfe. it doesn't mean im making you paasa... it doesn't mean im intentionally making you fall to the what you so called 'trap'. my lambings and sweetness are not fake. that's just me. i dont know hmmm maybe because i have no one to make lambing and no one to show my sweet side. and it's super nag uumapaw na. baka matapon lang. haha lol. so imbes na masayang why dont i give it to my clients nalang diba. if there is one thing im enjoying being a therapist. it's the lambingan session. the hugs. the kulitan. the heart to heart kwentuhan. hearing other people's frustrations and stories. sabi ng mga co theras ko why am i making 'mtc' my facebook daw. maybe. because dito i can escape. my life outside somehow feels so tragic sometimes. im just so lucky for almost a year ko dito sa industry mga 15% lang yung na eencounter kong pasaway na client. so my point here. why dont we all just help each other nalang .. WORLD PEACE. HAHAH. kidding. pero seriously iniisip ko minsan siguro kasi kadalasan misunderstanding nalang din. misconceptions. grrrr. why am i so malalim. why kayo nagpupunta sa spa..? for release ba.,.? for companion..? then lets not make things complicated nalang din kasi diba. believe me, we dont wanna fall for a client din naman. kasi napag uusapan namin yung mga possiblities. pero me. most of you know naman that i fall for one (client.) di ko naman plano yun. nangyari lang din bigla. pero kahit once. i never condemn him. i never condemn his kind (clients.) inaacept ko lang. ilang balde iniyak ko. pero i still love him. nasaktan ako oo. pero wala eh lahat naman ng ginawa ko choice ko yun. di nia naman ako force to do it. and to feel this. kaya di ko maintindihan why some of you. super grabe makasalita on my kind (therapists) . sinasabi nung iba. pinerahan sila. just wanna ask. did she force you to give her all the things na sinusumbat nung iba ngayon..? na hypnotize nia ba kayo or na budol budol nia ba kayo. diba choice nyo naman ibigay lahat yun sa kanila. dear, dont blame others for your mistakes. :) instead of hating. just move na lang diba. im not telling everyone na you should fall for us. i make it clear din naman sa mga previous posts ko na aminado naman akong may mga not worth it din sa love nyo na therapist. just be vigilant and read between the lines.

and just in case you want to hear one of the success stories sa thera/client love. may nabalitaan ako kailan lang. she's one of the top theras sa one of the branch nung previous spa ko. dalaga. bata. mga two years sia sa spa. yung client nia, not so pogi, not so mayaman. older than her. bigla nalang nawala yung thera eh . then nabalitaan namin pinahinto sia nung client. i talk to her one time. sabi ko. " magkano binibigay nia sayo..?" sagot nia " 30k a month" ( that's so small compare sa kinikita niang 100k to 200k a month considering na one of the top sia. i ask her. '' why did you stop? what did he tell you to convince you to stop? '' and i really admire her sa answer nia. sabi nia. " may ipon naman ako ate. tsaka iba kasi si ___ yung love na pinakita nia iba po talaga. kaya one day naisip ko nalang ayoko na po. kasi nakonsensya na ko. we dont have to talk about it naman na din tumigil nalang ako . pag gising ko ayaw ko na eh. mahal ko sia. mahal nia ko.at alam kong totoo po yun. ok na yun nakakasurvive naman po kami. "

they are 10 months now. and they are having a baby na. she's 1 month preggy! and in fairness naman dun sa client. friend ko sila sa fb pareho and they looked so happy.. :)

Edited by *Sitti*

when i provide gfe. it doesn't mean im making you paasa... it doesn't mean im intentionally making you fall to the what you so called 'trap'. my lambings and sweetness are not fake. that's just me. i dont know hmmm maybe because i have no one to make lambing and no one to show my sweet side. and it's super nag uumapaw na. baka matapon lang. haha lol. so imbes na masayang why dont i give it to my clients nalang diba. if there is one thing im enjoying being a therapist. it's the lambingan session. the hugs. the kulitan. the heart to heart kwentuhan. hearing other people's frustrations and stories. sabi ng mga co theras ko why am i making 'mtc' my facebook daw. maybe. because dito i can escape. my life outside somehow feels so tragic sometimes. im just so lucky for almost a year ko dito sa industry mga 15% lang yung na eencounter kong pasaway na client. so my point here. why dont we all just help each other nalang .. WORLD PEACE. HAHAH. kidding. pero seriously iniisip ko minsan siguro kasi kadalasan misunderstanding nalang din. misconceptions. grrrr. why am i so malalim. why kayo nagpupunta sa spa..? for release ba.,.? for companion..? then lets not make things complicated nalang din kasi diba. believe me, we dont wanna fall for a client din naman. kasi napag uusapan namin yung mga possiblities. pero me. most of you know naman that i fall for one (client.) di ko naman plano yun. nangyari lang din bigla. pero kahit once. i never condemn him. i never condemn his kind (clients.) inaacept ko lang. ilang balde iniyak ko. pero i still love him. nasaktan ako oo. pero wala eh lahat naman ng ginawa ko choice ko yun. di nia naman ako force to do it. and to feel this. kaya di ko maintindihan why some of you. super grabe makasalita on my kind (therapists) . sinasabi nung iba. pinerahan sila. just wanna ask. did she force you to give her all the things na sinusumbat nung iba ngayon..? na hypnotize nia ba kayo or na budol budol nia ba kayo. diba choice nyo naman ibigay lahat yun sa kanila. dear, dont blame others for your mistakes. :) instead of hating. just move na lang diba. im not telling everyone na you should fall for us. i make it clear din naman sa mga previous posts ko na aminado naman akong may mga not worth it din sa love nyo na therapist. just be vigilant and read between the lines.

and just in case you want to hear one of the success stories sa thera/client love. may nabalitaan ako kailan lang. she's one of the top theras sa one of the branch nung previous spa ko. dalaga. bata. mga two years sia sa spa. yung client nia, not so pogi, not so mayaman. older than her. bigla nalang nawala yung thera eh . then nabalitaan namin pinahinto sia nung client. i talk to her one time. sabi ko. " magkano binibigay nia sayo..?" sagot nia " 30k a month" ( that's so small compare sa kinikita niang 100k to 200k a month considering na one of the top sia. i ask her. '' why did you stop? what did he tell you to convince you to stop? '' and i really admire her sa answer nia. sabi nia. " may ipon naman ako ate. tsaka iba kasi si ___ yung love na pinakita nia iba po talaga. kaya one day naisip ko nalang ayoko na po. kasi nakonsensya na ko. we dont have to talk about it naman na din tumigil nalang ako . pag gising ko ayaw ko na eh. mahal ko sia. mahal nia ko.at alam kong totoo po yun. ok na yun nakakasurvive naman po kami. "

they are 10 months now. and they are having a baby na. she's 1 month preggy! and in fairness naman dun sa client. friend ko sila sa fb pareho and they looked so happy.. :)

Thank you for providing us with an insight on how it's like to be in your situation. I don't judge clients that fall in love with theras and vice versa because in spite of all the complications that come with it, both parties involved are still human and are capable of feeling and giving love. Sadly, being hurt is also a possibility, but hey, we can always hope for the best, right?

It's great knowing that there are theras that genuinely enjoy giving GFE to clients (I always thought they were a bit forced because who would be affectionate to someone they just met? Or don't find attractive?) but you give me hope that it's possible. Most men that come to these spas are looking for affection they don't get in their lives, it's imperative that they feel worthy of someone's time and attention. In a way, a void in their lives gets filled during a 1-2 hour session with their theras. That's probably why clients fall in love quickly and easily.

Successful relationships within this industry are very inspiring. It makes us realize that for the theras, it's not only about the money, and for the clients, it's not just physical satiation. When love gets involved, things can get complicated and relationships can even turn sour.

But it can also be the sweetest thing when you find the one. When that time comes you will know. Best of luck to those about to fall, and to those that have fallen. Love may be good to you, or may not be good to you. If it's good, you're one of the lucky ones. If its not good, just let love be and leave it aside for the meantime. And when you're ready you'll find love where you left it. It was just waiting for you to give it another chance. Now you can move forward and love again.

and just in case you want to hear one of the success stories sa thera/client love. may nabalitaan ako kailan lang. she's one of the top theras sa one of the branch nung previous spa ko. dalaga. bata. mga two years sia sa spa. yung client nia, not so pogi, not so mayaman. older than her. bigla nalang nawala yung thera eh . then nabalitaan namin pinahinto sia nung client. i talk to her one time. sabi ko. " magkano binibigay nia sayo..?" sagot nia " 30k a month" ( that's so small compare sa kinikita niang 100k to 200k a month considering na one of the top sia. i ask her. '' why did you stop? what did he tell you to convince you to stop? '' and i really admire her sa answer nia. sabi nia. " may ipon naman ako ate. tsaka iba kasi si ___ yung love na pinakita nia iba po talaga. kaya one day naisip ko nalang ayoko na po. kasi nakonsensy[/font]

O may gas, 30k... well from what I have experienced e talagang dapat may pera ka to be with a thera, kung wala okey lng dn. Mas mahirap lng talaga kasi mas bilog na bilog na sila sa dami ng nambobola sa kanila. Hindi naman sa high maintenance cla its just that by default ang labanan nating mga gms e how we can provide for them. I think and correct me if I am wrong, kung ung thera na type na type mo e asa peak of her game, ung batang bata e talagang mapapalaban ka sa financial, OR may kahati ka talaga (because its her job) pero cympre kung mdyo pababa na ang career e mas maganda na cguro chances mo. Its not like their job is until they are 60.

But I have come to realize when you are willing to sacrifice then it must be real love, and for me you have nothing to be ashamed weather it be successful or not. Or niloko ka o hindi. It just means you loved someone, you tried but failed. Its really about you as a person who wants to love and to be loved. Hindi nmn dahil thera sila e wala na clang K na pumili.

• Like (+1) 1

fall in love with a decent woman who is educated, with good moral values and God fearing.

I once thought therapist or MPA can change for the better and leave their past lives in the past.

not anymore, their pussy will always look for a good looking dick to peenetrate them.

There is no right and wrong for them. In the same way that there was no right and wrong when

they decided to accept money for sex as a profession.

+1

Gms daming matinong single jan, wag na sa p#ta, maleleche lang buhay nyo jan.

Napapaisip tuloy ako kung ano itsura ng mga lalake na naiinlove sa mga thera na kailangan pa nila sustentuhan yun girl para lang maging exclusive sa kanila.

Not that I'm passing judgement to them, kse mga guys usually maangas yan at territorial. May thread nga dito about sexual history eh at madaming guys ang nawawalan pa ng gana pag magaling yun girl sa kama.. how much more eto di ba?

too sleepy, so I decided to reply in this thread again.

saying that these girls don't deserve to be loved is insulting to say the least. That being said, everything we write here's very subjective (or, to use the very colloquial term of theras, YMMV).

I agree with those saying that if you intend to fall for one, it's that someone with a better resolve: someone who's really committed to leaving the industry for a reason (i.e. doing this to fund school, too old to settle for this job in the long run). It's always about having the resolve to get out. TBH, I've been friends with a ton of them - theras and managers alike - and they don't see an end point in all these. When your world's secluded, your mindset changes. Your heart adapts to the cruelty of this world.

Falling for a therapist would usually be unrequited love on the part of the client, most of the time. Falling in love is one thing, being in love with one another is a different thing altogether. Staying in love is also another thing :)

• Like (+1) 1

my lambings and sweetness are not fake. that's just me. i dont know hmmm maybe because i have no one to make lambing and no one to show my sweet side. and it's super nag uumapaw na. baka matapon lang. haha lol. so imbes na masayang why dont i give it to my clients nalang diba. if there is one thing im enjoying being a therapist. it's the lambingan session. the hugs. the kulitan. the heart to heart kwentuhan. hearing other people's frustrations and stories.

that's really nice ms.sitti :)

im just so lucky for almost a year ko dito sa industry mga 15% lang yung na eencounter kong pasaway na client.

sige kukunin kita next time para ma-meet mo yung nawawalang 85% pasaway :P :P :P

Sitti,

Dear can you change your font so 50 year old dudes like me can read it? It is difficult for me, just being honest. I am interested in the topic but following your posts is next to impossible :(

Ang ginagawa ko pag mahirap basahin ang font ay copy ko muna tapos paste sa note/notepad

May thread nga dito about sexual history eh at madaming guys ang nawawalan pa ng gana pag magaling yun girl sa kama.. how much more eto di ba?

i dont think the majority of guys doesnt like girls who are good in bed. in fact the opposite i think is true. if i had to choose a wife or a GF between the 2, id pick the one who is better ( malibog) in bed even if she is less attractive than the other.

• Like (+1) 1

Sitti,

Dear can you change your font so 50 year old dudes like me can read it? It is difficult for me, just being honest. I am interested in the topic but following your posts is next to impossible :(

awww sorry for that.. i just really find comic san really cute.. sa laptop po kasi ok nmn sya..pero sa phone oo nga hirap basahin...but ok request granted .. :) sorry again.. done. i change it na.

Therapists should follow your lead. Enjoying what you do would manifest itself in how you service and treat clients.

thank you.

O may gas, 30k... well from what I have experienced e talagang dapat may pera ka to be with a thera, kung wala okey lng dn. Mas mahirap lng talaga kasi mas bilog na bilog na sila sa dami ng nambobola sa kanila. Hindi naman sa high maintenance cla its just that by default ang labanan nating mga gms e how we can provide for them. I think and correct me if I am wrong, kung ung thera na type na type mo e asa peak of her game, ung batang bata e talagang mapapalaban ka sa financial, OR may kahati ka talaga (because its her job) pero cympre kung mdyo pababa na ang career e mas maganda na cguro chances mo. Its not like their job is until they are 60.

But I have come to realize when you are willing to sacrifice then it must be real love, and for me you have nothing to be ashamed weather it be successful or not. Or niloko ka o hindi. It just means you loved someone, you tried but failed. Its really about you as a person who wants to love and to be loved. Hindi nmn dahil thera sila e wala na clang K na pumili.

that's really nice ms.sitti :)

sige kukunin kita next time para ma-meet mo yung nawawalang 85% pasaway :P :P :P

thank you.

grabe sia!! haha..

Ang ginagawa ko pag mahirap basahin ang font ay copy ko muna tapos paste sa note/notepad

:D :D :D

^^ yan ang effort... pero ako basta galing kay sitti binabasa ko talaga.... ,,,

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

happy easter everyone... :)

Thank you for providing us with an insight on how it's like to be in your situation. I don't judge clients that fall in love with theras and vice versa because in spite of all the complications that come with it, both parties involved are still human and are capable of feeling and giving love. Sadly, being hurt is also a possibility, but hey, we can always hope for the best, right?

It's great knowing that there are theras that genuinely enjoy giving GFE to clients (I always thought they were a bit forced because who would be affectionate to someone they just met? Or don't find attractive?) but you give me hope that it's possible. Most men that come to these spas are looking for affection they don't get in their lives, it's imperative that they feel worthy of someone's time and attention. In a way, a void in their lives gets filled during a 1-2 hour session with their theras. That's probably why clients fall in love quickly and easily.

Successful relationships within this industry are very inspiring. It makes us realize that for the theras, it's not only about the money, and for the clients, it's not just physical satiation. When love gets involved, things can get complicated and relationships can even turn sour.

But it can also be the sweetest thing when you find the one. When that time comes you will know. Best of luck to those about to fall, and to those that have fallen. Love may be good to you, or may not be good to you. If it's good, you're one of the lucky ones. If its not good, just let love be and leave it aside for the meantime. And when you're ready you'll find love where you left it. It was just waiting for you to give it another chance. Now you can move forward and love again.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ i really dont know where you are coming from but i really admire your posts... happy easter sir.. :)

Edited by *Sitti*

i dont think the majority of guys doesnt like girls who are good in bed. in fact the opposite i think is true. if i had to choose a wife or a GF between the 2, id pick the one who is better ( malibog) in bed even if she is less attractive than the other.

Most post there says they will get paranoid if their girl is good in bed. At the back of their head naiisip daw nila malamang madami ng naka-sex.

Nothing against with theras. Kanya kanyang trip lang talaga ng gustong trabaho yan. So my post is not in any way to touch on that aspect. More on the guy's mind/thinking lang.

Edited by black cat
  • Like (+1) 1

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ i really dont know where you are coming from but i really admire your posts... happy easter sir.. :)

I just read my posts again, I realize I must have sounded weirdly poetic, sorry for that haha was very drowsy while I was writing. But that aside, I want to thank you as well for your contributions to this thread as well as your kind replies to us :) I find that your outlook on love is quite similar to mine. I hope to read more of your thoughts in the future.

Happy Easter to you too :)