Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Im a therapist. Yeah I play. I know how to play. I flirt. Im broken. I get hurt. Minahal. Nagmahal. Yeah I exist. Im real. Duh...?! :) what if I told you im gonna get out of this industry soon. Very soon. Cause someone came. Making me feel na I dont belong here. Yung urge kong umalis mas intense compare before. Though. Wala pang score between the two of us. And di ko din alam if love nya ko. And di ko din alam if love ko sia he just came. Makes me feel so special. Iba. Iba talaga.. yung tipong one day pag gising ko .. nasabi ko nalang "ayoko na, di naman ako nag grogrow dito.. in fact I can feel it. Im deteriorating. " then here I am.. making decisions.. gumagawa ng moves. Sobrang hirap and nakakatakot man. Kahit baby steps man. Atleast I know im climbing my way up.. :)

Sa lahat ng naging guests ko. Umapela na dyan if may hinuthutan, nilamangan, pinaasa, if may sinabihan ako ng ilove you ( isa lang naman sinabihan ko nun and I mean it). If may nashortchanged ako. Well im sure wala.

I care. And thats real kasi thankful ako sa financial help na binibigay nyo..and I will forever be thankful. I consider all my clients as a friend.

Reading all these.. lahat ng harsh comments. Lahat ng kung anun anung pag gegeneralization dito. Know what? It really hurts.. imagine yung ibang therapist na nakakabasa din.. :) how some of you call us whores. Sluts and whatsoever. If in fact pwede namang pagdebatihan tong topic na to ng mas maayos... :) you can tell and express naman what you feel. What you think. Kaya lang dapat ba talaga in the meanest way??

Anyways.. cool lang . :) have a good day fellas... hugs and kisses...! :)

I'm glad someone is making you feel this way and I'm sure he's happy as well. Ganoon din ako sa isang thera dito. I never asked for anything in return and I always try to keep her happy. I met her when I was down and somehow she kept me alive. Even if she won't have feelings for me.... oks lang. Kasi I can't be selfish and ask her to love me back. I will still do my best for her. Edited by Coolets16

I suddenly remember a fellow veteran GM who actually counted all of his encounters with a single thera and wrote religiously here in MTC about each encounter like a journal...I think he reached several hundreds ...some of the other MTC posters even got irritated as it became too uncomfortable for them already constantly finding all the accounts of his encounters with the girl... i think that's a cautionary tale on how far a guy can fall for a thera...

I think I know who you are talking about.

Sino naman itong awesome na taong ito? share share... hahaha

Sino naman itong awesome na taong ito? share share... hahaha

I'm awesome and I find this offensive :lol:

Sabi nga sa isang title ng thread here (falling for a client), there's another side. Minsan engaged tayo sa magiging kwento ng ibang tao (kadalasan katrabaho nila) but we ought to take them light enough to not get too engrossed with the situation but heavy enough that a collection of information paints a bigger picture.

Totoo na theras change, that they deserve to love, na baka face value lang yung idea natin na money-grubbing whores sila but it's a generalization. It's a case-to-case basis and more importantly, kung sinasabing may patterns na yan, gisingin mo sarili mo sa katotohanan na mahirap na kaso 'to.

I'm glad someone is making you feel this way and I'm sure he's happy as well. Ganoon din ako sa isang thera dito. I never asked for anything in return and I always try to keep her happy. I met her when I was down and somehow she kept me alive. Even if she won't have feelings for me.... oks lang. Kasi I can't be selfish and ask her to love me back. I will still do my best for her.

Sir Coolets16, until when will you stop? We are all people and we have our limits. Nice to see that meron din ako kaparehas ng situation. But I'll me moving on na rin soon. But I really hope your thera knows this and maybe she will have feeling for you din. Pero ako naman, I might stay low muna kasi sometimes masakit din eh. But happy naman ako.

Sir Coolets16, until when will you stop? We are all people and we have our limits. Nice to see that meron din ako kaparehas ng situation. But I'll me moving on na rin soon. But I really hope your thera knows this and maybe she will have feeling for you din. Pero ako naman, I might stay low muna kasi sometimes masakit din eh. But happy naman ako.

That's a good question...... when to stop. I don't know when. Think of it like a triathalon...... meron lahat limits diba and lahat din mapapagod. For me, I'll try to steady my pace and enjoy the moments with her.

It's not how fast can you get into a relationship

Or who falls in love first

Or what your partner can offer you

But it's the journey that counts.

I am myself when I'm with her.....

She's helped me in so manys ways she doesnt even know it. I don't consider her as a thera but a friend, a very special one. Do I have feelings for her? Of course, because I woudn't care if I didn't have any in the first place. Do I love her? I..........................

Maybe, I'll move on when I get hurt siguro or if she tells me to stop. Pag nasaktan na tayo, I'm sure titigil din kahit papano. Kung ganoon, then I'll have to move on and try to find someone to care for again and again. I've been hurt before kaya tumigil ako but I found someone new.

That's a good question...... when to stop. I don't know when. Think of it like a triathalon...... meron lahat limits diba and lahat din mapapagod. For me, I'll try to steady my pace and enjoy the moments with her.

It's not how fast can you get into a relationship

Or who falls in love first

Or what your partner can offer you

But it's the journey that counts.

I am myself when I'm with her.....

She's helped me in so manys ways she doesnt even know it. I don't consider her as a thera but a friend, a very special one. Do I have feelings for her? Of course, because I woudn't care if I didn't have any in the first place. Do I love her? I..........................

Maybe, I'll move on when I get hurt siguro or if she tells me to stop. Pag nasaktan na tayo, I'm sure titigil din kahit papano. Kung ganoon, then I'll have to move on and try to find someone to care for again and again. I've been hurt before kaya tumigil ako but I found someone new.

everyone would say that you're an overly-attached martyr and I may be one of those people but I commend you for not being too delusional to what's happening :) I say you just enjoy your life sir :)

Honestly, I'd also like to factor age in this idea: both of the thera's and the client's. Most younger clients and older theras are looking for this "security" - the idea of falling for one another would mean getting a new life outside this world. Older clients and younger theras look to enjoy the moment. Again, it's just my two cents and may be an overgeneralized thought but let's just see things on a case-to-case basis like we always do :lol:

Let's just all be fair. Some people may fall and some people may not but that doesn't give you the rights of justifying all the therapists as gold digging bitches.

In one way or another, at first GMs use the therapist for pleasure or in harsh tagalog word "parausahan" before building the strong bond in them. The gold digging bitches you label are not the only user here but also abuser. Abuse to money and power. Same as the therapists, abuse to beauty and men's weakness - pamparaos.

Whatever encouter you had, it will always be 2 sided encounter. She may not fall for you but it doesn't mean that the other will not.

The most important question in your situation is not about the past but this:

"Are you fully prepared in embrancing this kind of relationship? A relationship that was built for the abuse of both parties? A relationship that is ready for security? A relationship that is ready for responsibility? A relationship that is ready for acceptance and trust? A relationship that doesn't care about the past and whatever other people will say? A relationship that will let you fully accept whatver the other person is?"

If so, you know what to do.

MOD NOTE:

Guys, watch your words. I received PM's from Theras na masyado na kayo masakit magsalita. Kaya di sila nag contribute dito kasi masakit sa dibdib mga sinasabi nyo. Please don't generalize.

It's possible to share your experience and opinions naman ng walang nasasaktan no?

Cheers. Happy Sunday!

everyone would say that you're an overly-attached martyr and I may be one of those people but I commend you for not being too delusional to what's happening :) I say you just enjoy your life sir :)

Honestly, I'd also like to factor age in this idea: both of the thera's and the client's. Most younger clients and older theras are looking for this "security" - the idea of falling for one another would mean getting a new life outside this world. Older clients and younger theras look to enjoy the moment. Again, it's just my two cents and may be an overgeneralized thought but let's just see things on a case-to-case basis like we always do :lol:

I would not say martyr or delusional yet. Kasi I can always stop naman. I'm just enjoying the moment and masaya naman ako sa ginagawa ko. Some people kasi ask something in return when they give something or pinaasa sila.

For me, I don't worry to much but I'll stop if needed to.

For me, I don't worry to much but I'll stop if needed to.

well, I have to agree with living in the moment :) And again, it's still a case-to-case basis. I guess kung sobrang feeling ng thera na abusado naman na siya sa kabaitan mo, she'd tell you to stop. Again, avoiding generalizations, I feel that she isn't the abusive type that most here might've experienced kaya they're really sourgraping over the matter and calling these women names. So yeah, mad props to you sir :) We might not be as mature as you'd think about things. Blame it on age or whatever. Hahaha :lol:

I'm glad someone is making you feel this way and I'm sure he's happy as well. Ganoon din ako sa isang thera dito. I never asked for anything in return and I always try to keep her happy. I met her when I was down and somehow she kept me alive. Even if she won't have feelings for me.... oks lang. Kasi I can't be selfish and ask her to love me back. I will still do my best for her.

All we gm's can do is to just understand her situation. I try to help her out and try to cheer her up as best as i can and try to be there when he needs someone, but i messed up real bad. Im at a point where she doesn't want to have any communcation with me anymore. It's all my fault. I was selfish and it hurts to know that it could all have been avoided if i just stood down. I wish for things to go back to what it was, but i don't know what will happen. I just can't stand the fact that i can't help her anymore regarding her situation. I just wish for her the best and i'll be here if she wants to be friends again.

MOD NOTE:

Guys, watch your words. I received PM's from Theras na masyado na kayo masakit magsalita. Kaya di sila nag contribute dito kasi masakit sa dibdib mga sinasabi nyo. Please don't generalize.

It's possible to share your experience and opinions naman ng walang nasasaktan no?

Cheers. Happy Sunday!

True, they are still people and need to be treated as people regardless of profession.

• Like (+1) 1

Im a therapist. Yeah I play. I know how to play. I flirt. Im broken. I get hurt. Minahal. Nagmahal. Yeah I exist. Im real. Duh...?! :) what if I told you im gonna get out of this industry soon. Very soon. Cause someone came. Making me feel na I dont belong here. Yung urge kong umalis mas intense compare before. Though. Wala pang score between the two of us. And di ko din alam if love nya ko. And di ko din alam if love ko sia he just came. Makes me feel so special. Iba. Iba talaga.

Ma'am, if he makes you feel special does this mean that you can love him in the long run? Kung ma realize din ng thera yung effort or so called care, meron ba chance that you can fall for him?

I'ed like to hear a womans side on this matter. And if you develop feelings then how will we know?

My only advice to those venturing into such a union is to abstain from sex for at least a month and get to know each other. This way, you will get to clearly see if it's just a physical thing or something worth pursuing seriously. In that month, see each other as often as possible, focus on building trust and avoid relying on only texting/messaging as a means of conveying feelings, go for dates that don't involve alcohol and the nightlife etc. This will give you an explicitly clear picture of the man or woman's intentions.

There was this GM who was my supporter before. Right now, we are just totally ignoring each other but I can attest that he is also a respondent of this thread and a knight in shining armor of another spas. Although he had never been in our spa, he claimed to have been my supporter because of my wit. Atleast before......

He courted me and I find it amusing. He never looked down on me despite of me repeatedly reminding him that I am not his typical girl next door. He was even amazed for the fact I am doing therapists job whenever I feel like doing it. Despite all that, I rejected him.

Why? Am I stupid? No, I'm not. You see, I never belong in the spa industry. As I have mentioned before, I am from the corporate side just like all you businessmen and professionals out there. So there is no need to mock and discriminate me or other therapists because this is also a profession. I do have my businesses and a day job but I still chose to enjoy this industry to explore more of the world. Needless to say, I can live in or out of this industry. Because of that fact, he became even more persistent.

On the day that we met, I was disappointment. He is not my type but it's alright. That's just the physical attribute. What hinders me from liking was his unsolicited business advices. I am always open for mentors and new ventures but not from someone who can't even treat me on our first meeting. It was a total turn off. He doesn't have money on him. I did not pay for our first meeting but it was a KKB. Yet, it was all good for me. Money isn't an issue.

What irritates me is that, when we were left alone (because I came to meet him with my bestfriend), he kept on hugging and kissing me in a public place. Those actions are very pleasurable for me as a girlfriend.... again... as a girlfriend. Not because we are therapist, you have every right to touch or kiss or do whatever you want to us.

I was completely disappointed. I thought he was a real gentleman. It ended that he was just an average joe. Sometimes, some therapists do also want to return the favor of liking someone but sometimes, some GMs are giving us the reasons not to.

• Like (+1) 1

There was this GM who was my supporter before. Right now, we are just totally ignoring each other but I can attest that he is also a respondent of this thread and a knight in shining armor of another spas. Although he had never been in our spa, he claimed to have been my supporter because of my wit. Atleast before......

He courted me and I find it amusing. He never looked down on me despite of me repeatedly reminding him that I am not his typical girl next door. He was even amazed for the fact I am doing therapists job whenever I feel like doing it. Despite all that, I rejected him.

Why? Am I stupid? No, I'm not. You see, I never belong in the spa industry. As I have mentioned before, I am from the corporate side just like all you businessmen and professionals out there. So there is no need to mock and discriminate me or other therapists because this is also a profession. I do have my businesses and a day job but I still chose to enjoy this industry to explore more of the world. Needless to say, I can live in or out of this industry. Because of that fact, he became even more persistent.

On the day that we met, I was disappointment. He is not my type but it's alright. That's just the physical attribute. What hinders me from liking was his unsolicited business advices. I am always open for mentors and new ventures but not from someone who can't even treat me on our first meeting. It was a total turn off. He doesn't have money on him. I did not pay for our first meeting but it was a KKB. Yet, it was all good for me. Money isn't an issue.

What irritates me is that, when we were left alone (because I came to meet him with my bestfriend), he kept on hugging and kissing me in a public place. Those actions are very pleasurable for me as a girlfriend.... again... as a girlfriend. Not because we are therapist, you have every right to touch or kiss or do whatever you want to us.

I was completely disappointed. I thought he was a real gentleman. It ended that he was just an average joe. Sometimes, some therapists do also want to return the favor of liking someone but sometimes, some GMs are giving us the reasons not to.

Your story is cool. Enjoy reading it. Hope you won't traumatized by this particular GM. There are more decent GM out there for sure

circumstances may vary, for me its easy to fall but to stay in love mahirap, the more you know the person the more it's getting complicated.

To stay in love, its true na mahirap but thats the beauty of it. You need to work harder for a relationship to be exciting. It's nice to experience different emotions for a partner and that's what it makes it last. Both will have ups and downs but this will make the bond stronger.

For me, getting to know more about the person will keep that love alive. Kahit sino pa yan, thera or gm.