Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sabi nga ng isang veteran thera na nakausap ko nung na kwento ko saknya yung naencounter ko sa ibang spa sabi niya sakin never fall for a thera lalo na kung gm kasi they know how to manipulate and make sure you feel gfe around them kasi thats their job thats how they make money and usually not all they tend to be single dahil sa experience nila sa industry they would think that the gm who would fall for them will just be out and back to spa when the time comes sila din masasaktan....

we must not fall in love, yeah, pero sometimes we cant fight the feeling, especially you already established rapport, to the point that you just go there to meet her, talk to her and be with her. but the problem is kung nararamdaman din ba nila ang nararamdaman mo para sa kanila, we dont know, nanjan sila dahil yan ang trabaho nila. falling in love for them is not just a gamble but a two edged sword. masasaktan ka kung di nila maibalik ang feelings na ibinigay mo sa kanila. but kung mareciprocate man ng thera ang feelings na ibinibigay mo, tatanggapin mo sya ng buong buo despite her status and you have to provide all her needs dahil hindi yan magwowork jan kung may disenteng trabaho yan. accept her wholeheartedly despite her work, which is kung di nmn natin kaya sya ilayo sa ganyang work, masasaktan ka lng din at lalo na yung thera.

Edited by archerrin123

Its a question of what the guy is willing to accept. If its okay that "your" girl is regularly sucking c**k; licking a**; having her pu**y licked; b**bs fondled; and having orgasms, even unwanted ones, with other guys, and not just once but multiple times in a day- if you are down with that mentally and how the world will perceive your being okay with that, then there really is no barrier.

At the same time, you have to consider, does she really have feelings for you? After all you have her at an economic disadvantage of sorts, therefore can there be any real honesty and authenticity in her actions/feelings towards you? From such a premise can true love be a conclusion?

• Like (+1) 1

wow. nice topic here. well, for me complicated talaga to. kasi the nature of the work pa lang ng theras impossible na na di magselos. manhid ka na kung hindi ka magselos. Minsan nakakadala din talaga yung mga GFE e. Minsan nakakaattach pero kung mabasa mo mga FRs ng iba na naexperience nila the same GFE, parang natatauhan ako na ay oo nga, trabaho lang talaga para sa kanila.

Edited by blackmamba11

Its a question of what the guy is willing to accept. If its okay that "your" girl is regularly sucking c**k; licking a**; having her pu**y licked; b**bs fondled; and having orgasms, even unwanted ones, with other guys, and not just once but multiple times in a day- if you are down with that mentally and how the world will perceive your being okay with that, then there really is no barrier.

At the same time, you have to consider, does she really have feelings for you? After all you have her at an economic disadvantage of sorts, therefore can there be any real honesty and authenticity in her actions/feelings towards you? From such a premise can true love be a conclusion?

At the same time you should know if totoo yung feeling sa iyo ng babae me mga tells naman unless you are really naive.. this is for any Ladies not just the one on this business..

To fellow GMs who are currently or have been in this situation --that is, really in love with a thera-- what do you wonder about when you think about her (in my case, I can't stop thinking about her all the time =(

1. Ilan kaya kami ka PM nya sa MTC, with loving notes like good morning/night, how are you, miss na kita, see you soon, etc.

2. Ilan kaya may number nya, kausap sa ibang messaging apps, friend sa FB?

3. Aside from herself, kanino kaya napupunta money that you give her, on top of what she earns from her work?

It's always best to assume na di lang jkaw ang may good am or good night txt. Di lang siya sa iyo sweet. At kung ano man ang ginagawa ninyo sa cubicle dont assume na sa sa iyo lang ginagawa.

We should respect girls in this trade. But we should always put things in perspective. Remember that her work is to make you feel special even for just an hour.

To fellow GMs who are currently or have been in this situation --that is, really in love with a thera-- what do you wonder about when you think about her (in my case, I can't stop thinking about her all the time =(

1. Ilan kaya kami ka PM nya sa MTC, with loving notes like good morning/night, how are you, miss na kita, see you soon, etc.

3. Aside from herself, kanino kaya napupunta money that you give her, on top of what she earns from her work?

Always assume that its all business. Mass text yan, "guest calls" as they are called are part of the tricks of the trade, unless the message is personalized for you, most likely maramihan yan.

Most of them have at least 2 numbers, and are on Viber, FB and what have you.

They support their families- kids or not, they are typical Filipinos.

1) madami nga. Also, when she says "miss na kita" or "kamusta", she's fishing for you to visit her and avail of her services

2) FBs are usually sacred for them. Unless they have a dummy account

3) when you say "for herself", what's your idea of it? Usually, it goes to their wants. tbh a ton of theras are MILFs so they spend for their kids and their family members taking care of them.

As I said in previous post, I thought I've got this all down, and I did, before she happened.

she happened to what?

Minsan akala mo bihasa ka na. You wont fall in love with a thera pero sa huli, dahil sa pabalik balik mo sa mp or spa. You'll eventually get one that will snag you. Then same ol story.

Pero ganyan tlga. Ang importante ay matuto ka sa mga pagsubok mo. Love and lust has its own drawbacks, so be very very careful.

Again, These thera's are still humans, yes, physically. And it'll take sooo much effort to get to know what they really are deep within.

Goodluck :)

Coming from a guy that was branded as a "KISA", let me tell you loving fools na chemical reaction lang yan, na in love din ako sa ganito, at the end of the day hndi yan worth it para sa mga sakit ng ulo at sama ng loob na mararanasan mo, save yourself from all these heart aches and pain and maghanap ka nalang ng iba n hndi ganito ang kabuhayan...

Mas masarap kasi un sexy time pag nahahaluan ng 3 letter words na "i love you" habang bumabaon ka sa kanya, kada pump mo sa knya iniisip nyan un totoong mahal nya un ka sexy time nya, lalo na pag naka pikit yan wag mo isipin na nasasarapan yan, iniisip nyan ibang tao hahahaha

Its a trap boys!!!! Madame ka kahati sa allegedly mahal mo na yan, iyot lang iyot wag na haluan ng love, over rated na yan, pinag daanan ko n yan, lahat yan may katapusan hahaha

Kung hndi mo din sya maaalis sa ganitong trabaho might as well stay as f#&k buddies, thats the most you can get out of this set up

And yes, i'm still a "f#&kingKISA" noon hanggang ngayon pero dun lang sa mga kaibigan ko sa ganitong industry...

Edited by CardingTigas

Coming from a guy that was branded as a "KISA", let me tell you loving fools na chemical reaction lang yan, na in love din ako sa ganito, at the end of the day hndi yan worth it para sa mga sakit ng ulo at sama ng loob na mararanasan mo, save yourself from all these heart aches and pain and maghanap ka nalang ng iba n hndi ganito ang kabuhayan...

Mas masarap kasi un sexy time pag nahahaluan ng 3 letter words na "i love you" habang bumabaon ka sa kanya, kada pump mo sa knya iniisip nyan un totoong mahal nya un ka sexy time nya, lalo na pag naka pikit yan wag mo isipin na nasasarapan yan, iniisip nyan ibang tao hahahaha

Its a trap boys!!!! Madame ka kahati sa allegedly mahal mo na yan, iyot lang iyot wag na haluan ng love, over rated na yan, pinag daanan ko n yan, lahat yan may katapusan hahaha

Kung hndi mo din sya maaalis sa ganitong trabaho might as well stay as f#&k buddies, thats the most you can get out of this set up

And yes, i'm still a "f#&kingKISA" noon hanggang ngayon pero dun lang sa mga kaibigan ko sa ganitong industry...

Spoken like a true KISA! Ha haha! Seriously, tama lahat yan. My sentiments exactly. Pero eto lang, never let past experiences turn you into a cynic. And also, there is nothing wrong with patronizing or kissing ass if you are friends. Sa Tagalog, ang tawag dun LAMBING. I was aware of the labels bestowed on you pre, buti na Lang you took it as just one of those things. Really, I can relate. Ganyan din ako eh. Tuloy pa rin tayo sa ating pakikitungo sa mga kaibigan, right? Wala nga lang emotional involvement.

Spoken like a true KISA! Ha haha! Seriously, tama lahat yan. My sentiments exactly. Pero eto lang, never let past experiences turn you into a cynic. And also, there is nothing wrong with patronizing or kissing ass if you are friends. Sa Tagalog, ang tawag dun LAMBING. I was aware of the labels bestowed on you pre, buti na Lang you took it as just one of those things. Really, I can relate. Ganyan din ako eh. Tuloy pa rin tayo sa ating pakikitungo sa mga kaibigan, right? Wala nga lang emotional involvement.

Tama!!!pag tropa, tropa, pag girl friend, girl friend!!! Apir!!!

It wasn't long ago when you and the Count of Monte Cristo had colorful arguments and now you're on the opposite side of the fence.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CURVE BALLS LIFE IS GOING TO THROW YOU AND THERE'S NO WAY I CAN PREDICT ANYTHING OR MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE LIKE.

-CARRIE UNDERWOOD

Hehehe...

Edited by CardingTigas

SKL.. When i think about it again and again i wish that i got to know her outside the 4 corners. I thought i could handle the emotional burden but failed and i am deeply sorry. I wished that i was financially capable of getting her out of the industry and support her more. She is very true to me and as I am to her. I valued and cherished every moment until i couldnt handle the emtional pain and self doubt that was eating me inside. It felt uneasy and shameful to stop her from earning her living because of me. I decided to turn my back although i knew that it would cause her a great deal of pain. I may be a coward but because i couldnt provide for her anymore and would just be a burden i decided to walk away.. Despite the circumstances we were in, I am very thankful to her and i hope that i was able to help her out. She will always be a special person to me.

If a person would fall inlove with a thera, he must be a very capable and understanding individual. Like what most of the people's sentiments here, they have responsibilities and diving into this kind of relationship needs a lot of work and understanding.

This is just my experience and again, i am sorry.

Edited by Anti-gravity

i've seen this kind of pangyayari from the inside and errr let me say from the outside. I saw how someone na super great or let me say tinitingala and sinandalan ko talaga for so many times turn into someone who needs me.. into someone na super weak. I saw him losing almost everything because of a thera ( like me. ) and it really breaks my heart. Imagine seeing someone na pinagkukunan mo ng lakas na unti unting nadudurog because of a thera. And ME karamihan naman siguro alam na I've been to this situation din before... i fall for a client... tipong talon bangin. laslas pulso. kaen bubog talaga. I experienced this first hand.. So here is my stand. Thera-Client Love. risky. madaming iyak. madaming hirap. masakit. maraming doubts. karamihan ng fafail. madaming oras na nasasayang. gamitan. lokohan. But naisip ko. pwede naman magwork eh... if the love is true. it will work. It will. im sure of that. But if one sided lang and if you're not sure if SHE/ He feels the same. STOP. kasi if isa lang yung nagmamahal isa lang yung willing lumaban. wala talaga kakalabasan. ending epic fail. As simple as that.. :)

( for gms : if a thera really love you. she will do anything para makaalis dito with or without your help. kasi automatic na yan eh.. kung mahal ka talaga nya iisipin nya kung ano mararamdaman mo everytime magkaclient sya. )

* just my opinion. Gms. if you love a thera. wag nyong ibahay. wag nyong sustentuhan. sige tulungan nyo. pero sa ibang paraan. kasi ur just teaching her na mahalin yung perang binibigay mo. not you. eventually pag wala ka ng maibigay. there' s a possibility na she will leave you. Gets...? waaaaaah hirap explain.

''when a woman is loved correctly,she becomes ten times the woman she was before ''

(sorry di talaga ako magaling mag explain)

have a great day!!!

-SITTI

Edited by nephillim

i've seen this kind of pangyayari from the inside and errr let me say from the outside. I saw how someone na super great or let me say tinitingala and sinandalan ko talaga for so many times turn into someone who needs me.. into someone na super weak. I saw him losing almost everything because of a thera ( like me. ) and it really breaks my heart. Imagine seeing someone na pinagkukunan mo ng lakas na unti unting nadudurog because of a thera. And ME karamihan naman siguro alam na I've been to this situation din before... i fall for a client... tipong talon bangin. laslas pulso. kaen bubog talaga. I experienced this first hand.. So here is my stand. Thera-Client Love. risky. madaming iyak. madaming hirap. masakit. maraming doubts. karamihan ng fafail. madaming oras na nasasayang. gamitan. lokohan. But naisip ko. pwede naman magwork eh... if the love is true. it will work. It will. im sure of that. But if one sided lang and if you're not sure if SHE/ He feels the same. STOP. kasi if isa lang yung nagmamahal isa lang yung willing lumaban. wala talaga kakalabasan. ending epic fail. As simple as that.. :)

( for gms : if a thera really love you. she will do anything para makaalis dito with or without your help. kasi automatic na yan eh.. kung mahal ka talaga nya iisipin nya kung ano mararamdaman mo everytime magkaclient sya. )

* just my opinion. Gms. if you love a thera. wag nyong ibahay. wag nyong sustentuhan. sige tulungan nyo. pero sa ibang paraan. kasi ur just teaching her na mahalin yung perang binibigay mo. not you. eventually pag wala ka ng maibigay. there' s a possibility na she will leave you. Gets...? waaaaaah hirap explain.

''when a woman is loved correctly,she becomes ten times the woman she was before ''

(sorry di talaga ako magaling mag explain)

have a great day!!!

-SITTI

hmmmmmm....

OT: kilala ko ba to sitti? :-) heheheh!

balik sa topic :-)

I agree that it can work... but I have to agree din sa advise ni Madam sitti:

parang don't give her fish, teach her how to fish... and thera will gain trust and confidence for herself.... you maybe capable of giving everything in the world but they'd appreciate it more and it's more rewarding pag nabalik mo ang kompyansa nila sa sarili nila...

but it's not always the money... there will be instances that you as a GM or as a man or as a love is not enough for her... she just don't love you enough to be with you... she's not that into you...

pag may minahal kang babae na hindi thera, medyo challenge na tayong mga kalalakihan sa pag-intindi sa kanila... pero pag ang minahal mo ay isang thera, it's gonna be more challenging for us... you have to consider that a lot of men have promised them everything... madami ang nagbigay ng kung anu-ano... madami na sila nadinig... madami na nangako... madaming nagsubok magmahal... pero ang mas challenging dun, dahil sa mga yun, hirap silang magtiwala... hirap silang ibigay sayo ang pagmamahal na hinihingi mo...

kung kaya mo maghintay, go lang... have more patience... again, loving a thera is more challenging... kung challenging na ang magmahal ng babaeng wala sa ganitong industriya, dapat intindihin mo at ihanda mo ang sarili mo pag seryoso ka sa pagmamahal mo sa isang thera...

yun nga lang, pag naghihintay ka, siguraduhin mo na fully recovered na sha from her pasts... and fully buong-buo sya na haharap at makikipagtulungan sayo para iwork-out nyo ang relationship nyo... it takes two to tango... a chopstick cannot function with just one stick...

Edited by OrionAtYourService
  • Like (+1) 1