Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mga gms napakadaming single na babae ngaun?

magmamahal k lng sa p#ta pa, mahiya k nman sa pamilya mag anak kaibigan at mga kakilala mo.

get a social life, madami k makikilala na kasing hot pero di kasing mahal.

He has a point though. What kind of mother or father would be proud to know that their son is in love with a prostitute. BTW , I have nothing against whores, I actually think the world needs them. I wpudnt want my son to be an idiot and love a woman who sucks dicks for a living.

• Like (+1) 1

My point is have some self respect. It's almost pointless to argue with people who think with their dicks, but if my words can help someone in these forums, then it's all worth it. Gising mga pre. ano ba? Love yourself first and stop being slaves to pussy. I love going to MP's for time to time though pero alam ko pinunta ko dun.

Edited by Cool Fool

My point is have some self respect. It's almost pointless to argue with people who think with their dicks, but if my words can help someone in these forums, then it's all worth it. Gising mga pre. ano ba? Love yourself first and stop being slaves to pussy.

My point is have some self respect. It's almost pointless to argue with people who think with their dicks, but if my words can help someone in these forums, then it's all worth it. Gising mga pre. ano ba? Love yourself first and stop being slaves to pussy.

Kinda agree with you anyway. Sometimes people need to be smacked in the head to wake up

What if that hopeless romantic is naive about spas and does not know what's in it for him in the spa when he goes there for the first time?

That post up there is right on the money.There are a lot of single girls out there who don't do stuff that therapists do and whom you can call your own. It seems that a lot of guys are affected by the "Pretty Woman" syndrome. :lol:

Yep yun nga eh. Kaya delikado. There's no way for them to know na yung lambing and landi ng Thera is part of the ES. Kasama na yun sa mileage. Di porket binigay yung phone number ibig sabihin special customer na sya, di nya alam part na ng customer service yun para may return client.

Problema kasi, they end up blaming the Thera for their broken heart. Sabihin pera lang habol etc... well, duh... Theras are just doing their job. Problema na ng client pag ma fall sila.

Ang pinaka nakakatakot ay ang hoes pretending to be decent girls. This is an epidemic in today's society. If something is wrong deep down in your gut, it's probably your intuition na lumalaban sa pussified brain mo.

Agree. It's one thing a thera does it for the money, it's another for a thera to be deceitful about trying to hook a client up to continue being there. Na inaasawa nila. Well, ganun siguro talaga.

A question though: if the thera treats herself as a "product", is there a limitation on trying to lambast on a "product"?

If you're dissatisfied with a "product", shouldn't airing your grievances be uncensored?

It's a moral dilemma IMO; a question if a person deserves to be called a "human". Parang devoid of human rights na hahaha :lol:

Kudos to you !

Therapists are in this industry to earn money. They are not here to find partners for life. Always keep that in mind. Money is their main motivation since, let's face it, it's really easy money. Sometimes, customers get deluded into thinking that the TLC that therapists provide is tantamount to the therapist actually liking you. That is part of the therapist's job. Just like any vice, spas can be addicting. It is up to you if you will succumb to the addiction or not. Ultimately, it is the guy's fault if he gets hooked on a therapist since he is the one who has the choice of visiting the spa and not the other way around. If you let the therapist ask money from you or get manipulated by a therapist, it is your fault. For me, this is the ethos for spas: Guys go to a spa to relax and have a good time while therapists do it for the money.

My rule, don't play the game you can't play...

Wag marupok...

Yes don't generalize (I'm sure meron diyang may kayang mag mahal pero super hirap malaman sincerity) but be conscious of the "pa-fall" signs...

If you feel there's something wrong, chances are there's really...

Gamitin ang ulo sa taas, wag lagi ung sa baba...

And backread hahaha :lol: minsan notorious na din yung iba eh. Siguro yun din ang dapat malaman ng mga bagong pupunta sa spa :)

• Like (+1) 2

puson lang yan, malayo sa puso, sasayangin mo lang oras panahon at pera mo dre, maniwala ka, been there, done that hahaha

It seems like your in the other side of the coin now. I remember nakikipagsagutan pa kay Sir Edmund about this issue :) The longer the thera is in this business the lower the chance the magkaroon ng happy ending. Mas may chance pa yung nga newbie pa lang kasi hindi pa nila natitikman yung mga luho and BI ng mga ibang thera.

It seems like your in the other side of the coin now. I remember nakikipagsagutan pa kay Sir Edmund about this issue :) The longer the thera is in this business the lower the chance the magkaroon ng happy ending. Mas may chance pa yung nga newbie pa lang kasi hindi pa nila natitikman yung mga luho and BI ng mga ibang thera.

Paps, experience is the best teacher!!! Still connected pa din naman ako with the dark side of the force, masaya sila kabarkada pero kung sa relatiobship, better think twice...every now and then may mga bagong 18 years old dyan, hindi na uubos yun!!! Bachelor for Life paps!!!! Edited by CardingTigas
  • Like (+1) 2