Job Openings & Opportunities

a friend of mine is in need of a marketing & operations manager asap. the company is an advertising company specializing in airborne media. i'm sure all of you are familiar with the goodyear blimp (airship). that's what the company is all about. it's a relatively new company, i think they officially started business last december 2004 and they already are growing at a fast rate with large accounts under their contracts. email me your resume & i will forward it to my friend, the general manager.

send your e-mails to lesl@phildata.com

Edited by TheGeneral

hey guys! i'm looking for a webmaster to work on a contract basis. i will need some websites that need to be constructed along with a bulletin board system. it will mostly be a set of galleries that need to be updated with pictures from a database on a daily basis, as well as some content. let me know if any of you are interested by pm'ing me.

if you allowing the webmaster to work in the house well i am interested. but if u need them to work in your office sofar i have my job :D

hey guys! i'm looking for a webmaster to work on a contract basis.  i will need some websites that need to be constructed along with a bulletin board system.  it will mostly be a set of galleries that need to be updated with pictures from a database on a daily basis, as well as some content.  let me know if any of you are interested by pm'ing me.

Guest oblong420

I need j2ee developers who are into more challenging projects, competitive salaries and process-oriented enviroment. PM and I'll let you know where to send your cv.

I need the following:

1. ASP.Net Programmer

With at least minimum 6 months - 1 yr. working experience in ASP.Net. With experience in C# a plus. Working knowledge in SQL database.

2. ASP.NET Developer(Senior)

Atleast two (2) years in development using ASP.net and SQL database. Experience in web security is a plus.

Must have a good working attitude and communication skills

PM me to know where to send your CV. the company offers competitive and challenging environment. Freshgrads are welcome to apply.

This might help those job hunters out there -

Attention:

GRAPHIC ARTIST for WEB & PRINT

[Knowledgeable of Photoshop & Dreamweaver]

Please feel free to contact me:

Emai your resume @ work@mystupidjob.com

(Please include your online portfolio)

Hope to hear from you guys.

Upcoming Job Fair @ Robinsons Galleria Trade Hall

Included industries are IT, Call Center, Finance, Human Resources, etc.

These caters for Local and Overseas Employment

You can register @ manpower-philippines.com.ph.

Existing and new member applicants that registered starting March 16, will be prioritized.

Fellow MTC members! Please support it!

*howlers

Secretary

Requirements:

• Not more than 30 years old

• atleast bachelors degree/level

• Has excellent English Communication Skills

• Can prepare business correspondence, sales reports, bidding proposals and minutes

• Flexible and capable of handling multi-tasks

• Very organized and can handle confidential information

• Has understanding of the basic selling principles

• Advanced knowledge in using MS Office applications

• Can set -up Powerpoint presentations

• Must be willing to work beyong regular working hours and weekends

Branch Trainor

Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Sales & Marketing, Mass Communications, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.

• Required skill(s): Good Communication skills, Detail Oriented; Persuasive Skills.

• Preferably skill(s): Computer Literate.

• Required language(s): English, Filipino

• Applicants must be willing to work in caloocan City.

• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.

• 2 Full-Time positions available.

Interested parties may send their resume to:

staffers_maria@yahoo.com

For Immediate Employment (Within the month of March)

Wanted:

One (1) Dentist

Requirements: Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree and Board Passer

Two (2) Dental Assistants

Requirements: At least a Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree

Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume at shane_ddm@yahoo.com

I'm posting this for my boss:

for immediate employment

creative writer/website reviewer

-female, ages 21-30 years of age

-can write feature articles proficiently in English, those with previous experience preferrable but not required

-Internet savvy, open minded, has strong grasp of Net-speak and technology

-willing to work graveyard shift (12mn-9am)

-website company is based in Makati, near Ayala

-team player

particulars: e-mail me: macx98_ph@yahoo.com

this job post is valid until April 1, 2005

Urgent Requirement.

Position: Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional (HRI) Account Representative to cover the areas of Makati, Ortigas, Libis, & Malate handling dairy products

Requirement:

· Female, not more than 32 years old

· College Graduate with knowledge in baking & cooking

· Sales experience preferred but not required

· Can work with minimal supervision

· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

· Computer literate

· Basic of P10,000 + allowances + incentives

Send resume to ossimanila@hotmail.com or PM for clarifications

To My friends here,

I need 5 RF engineers(licensed or not) to be based in Shanghai China with 3 years up experience.He must know how to debug windows type program with knowledge on CDMA,UMTS with system integration.Working on Cellular companies, TV stations, and Nortel Telecoms are also welcome.The candidate must have idea on how to use RF equipments like oscilloscope,spectrum analyzer,network analyzer and others.

You can send your resume to reyesgarry@yahoo.com of you can contact me through my phone 09167001548 before April 16 2005.This is direct hire and no placement fee needed with free room per engineer.Salary commensurate on work experience.

This is URGENT..Please tell your friends..............

gwaps

To My friends here,

I need 5 RF engineers(licensed or not) to be based in Shanghai China with 3 years up experience.He must know how to debug windows type program with knowledge on CDMA,UMTS with system integration.Working on Cellular companies, TV stations, and Nortel Telecoms are also welcome.The candidate must have idea on how to use RF equipments like oscilloscope,spectrum analyzer,network analyzer and others.

You can send your resume to reyesgarry@yahoo.com of you can contact me through my phone 09167001548 before April 16 2005.This is direct hire and no placement fee needed with free room per engineer.Salary commensurate on work experience.

gwaps

Computer Operator Needed ASAP

Willing to start anytime,

Contractual Status Only, 6 days a week, To be Assigned here at Globe Telecom tru an Agency

Requirements: Must have knowleged in UNIX Commands, familiar with Unix Scripts, easy learner, can handle pressures and willing to extend some work hours if needed. BS Com Sci Grad. with Job experience much better.

Actually it's a replacement for my position since I have to report for my next job in two weeks.

Please email me at zfabulaong@smtp.globetel.com.ph

Froilan

To My friends here,

gwaps

Two guys responded,thanks to you and especially to Manila Tonight.

regards,

gwaps