Job Openings & Opportunities

Guest xbox_boy

Clandestine you can apply in my company. Just PM Me. I work for Convergys in Ortigas. Apply ka sa 24/f Robinsons Equitable Tower, Ortigas Center. Katabi ng Robinson's Galleria. Dala ka lang ng resume. Ok

2ND YR. HS LNG AKO THEN I'D TAKE AN EXAM SA NFE-A&E..  KYA NKA PAG COLLEGE ako .. except sa  mga fast foods and  being a sales lady  saan pa ba ako pwde..  1st yr coll. lng po ksi me...

Depends saan ka based. If near Alabang, Convergys, APAC, or some othger call centers are there. Sa Makati, you have a lot of choices: PeopleSupport, Sykes, HSBC, etc. Libis and Ortigas madami din. PeopleSupport accepts parttimers. Convergys din yata. I'm not sure about the others though.

Dear Reader,

It is here at last -- Rev'lation International, Inc., a company that can address and deliver the beauty needs, at affordable prices, of all individuals who deserve nothing less.

Highlighted by products from renowned cosmetics and skin care expert Fanny Serrano, our products have been carefully chosen and scrutinized to ensure that quality is maintained. We are certain that the presentation you are about to see can and will provide an explicit description and illustration of our high-quality and value-priced products.

To some of you who are "tired of looking for a better networking and direct selling company", we do not just offer you a powerful earning opportunity, but more importantly, a permanent home.

To those who are new in direct marketing, we are not just offering a part-time job but "a lifetime career" and boundless earning opportunity.

If you think this all sounds unbelievable, you are invited to come to Rev'lation and try out our test products. Come to our showroom at the 22nd Floor, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 everyday from 10am until 10pm (execepting Sunday). Our experts will be delighted to introduce the business to you. If your time is limited, just call or send a text message to the contact numbers below and our representative will call you at your convenience.

Contact Numbers:

ELI PABLO

Email: elijrpablo@yahoo.com

ABI REYES

Email: reyes_abi@yahoo.com

*Kindly indicate subject as: Rev’lation

Sincerely,

ELI PABLO

Rev'lation Franchise Mgr.

http://www.revlation-directsales.com

Dear Reader,

It is here at last -- Rev'lation International, Inc., a company that can address and deliver the beauty needs, at affordable prices, of all individuals who deserve nothing less.

Highlighted by products from renowned cosmetics and skin care expert Fanny Serrano, our products have been carefully chosen and scrutinized to ensure that quality is maintained. We are certain that the presentation you are about to see can and will provide an explicit description and illustration of our high-quality and value-priced products.

To some of you who are "tired of looking for a better networking and direct selling company", we do not just offer you a powerful earning opportunity, but more importantly, a permanent home.

To those who are new in direct marketing, we are not just offering a part-time job but "a lifetime career" and boundless earning opportunity.

If you think this all sounds unbelievable, you are invited to come to Rev'lation and try out our test products. Come to our showroom at the 22nd Floor, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 everyday from 10am until 10pm (execepting Sunday). Our experts will be delighted to introduce the business to you. If your time is limited, just call or send a text message to the contact number below and our representative will call you at your convenience.

Contact Numbers:

ELI PABLO

Email: elijrpablo@yahoo.com

*Kindly indicate subject as: Rev’lation

Sincerely,

ELI PABLO

Rev'lation Franchise Mgr.

http://www.revlation-directsales.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPENSATION PROGRAM:

1.) Direct Selling - Earn up to 50% discount on all products in product catalog.

2.) Enjoy Php 300 for every product pack sold by your direct sponsor.

3.) Overriding rebates from sales of product pack. (Using match-up model with 5 steps cycle plan.)

Match-up Bonus ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Pay-out ... 12 Match Sales/day A

Every 5th step Match Sales

Product Rebate Cert ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Income per Day ... Php 12,000.00

4.) Rebates from product sales (using Multi-Level System)

Get 5% commission on your 1st level and 2% up to 5th level.

Php 1,000.00 monthly maintenance for personal sales.

Roll-up Compress Applies.

Leadership Bonus - Php 100.00 for every direct Sponsor Match-up Bonus maximum of 4 match a day.

For those Product Consultants (under Free Registration) will still enjoy up to 25% discount on products. Automatic promotion as FM once the required sales is met.

Franchise Manager Rebate - earn rebate of 10% from total group net sales Product Consultant.

Rev'lation Beauty Center - Be a distribution center operator and get additional service fee (SF) from the total net sales of your service center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" These are just the preview of our initial offering to all independent Franchise Managers and Product Consultant. There are more to come... just start building your network and spread out the good NEWS!!! "

so sorry, but posting of numbers is not allowed! kindly use the PM system.

Edited by roxysnonie

I need a telemarketing assistant ASAP.

Female, 20-25yo, college grad, experience preferred but not really required.

Above average communication skills.

Will report directly to me.

Our company is a leading IT Solutions provider, largest Microsoft Partner in the country with 23 years of existence.

e-mail me your cv with photo ASAP.

Attention Job Seekers!

I need applicants for the following position:

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor based in Cebu

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor based in Zamboanga

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor based in Laguna

1 Regional Distribution Manager based in Cebu

Those interested can email their resume at bong_aa_2000@yaho.com or PM me.

Thanks!!!

*xsems

Attention Job Seekers!

I need applicants for the following position:

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor  based in Cebu

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor  based in Zamboanga

1 Distribution Sales Supervisor  based in Laguna

1 Regional Distribution Manager  based in Cebu

Those interested can email their resume at bong_aa_2000@yaho.com or PM me.

Thanks!!!

*xsems

Sir, I am interested in the sales supervisor or distribution manager position. What particular product are we talking about? I need to know if my qualifications and experience would fit. Thank you

for those looking for jobs or looking to fill jobs, tune in mondays to fridays, all day to jam88.3. watch out for CATTLE CALL, a segment for job seekers and head hunters.

btw, if you're male, 20-30 years old, can speak impeccable english and are very comfortable conversing in it and has a standard american accent or other, please do send me your resume at jamaftermidnight@yahoo.com. if you have broadcasting experience, it's a plus but not necessary. thanks for your help!

Edited by missmanners

Or company is looking for 2 developers. one male and one female. The company location will be on las pinas city.

1 web developer and 1 vb programmer.

Interested applicants pls send your resume at this email address: jericho.zamesa@iq-expert.com

Successfull applicantwes will be informed thru email or phone call.

thanks

jericho zamesa

software development manager

Iconnect.net

Our company is urgently in need of the following:

1.Customer Service Representatives

2.Technical Support Representatives

3.Sales Agents

"We are not an employment agency, we are a Recruitment Firm processing applications for Top 10 Call Centers in Philippines." Areas are in Alabang, Makati, Ortigas, Libis, Novaliches, Cebu & Baguio.

*NO CUTS FROM YOUR SALARIES & THESE ARE ALL FOR PERMANENT POSITIONS*

INTERESTED PARTIES MAY CALL 813-3000 LOCAL 314 (SHIRLEY) 309 (RIYAH) 322 or 317(EMMIE) 326 (HANNI) 360 (ELNA) OR VISIT OUR OFFICE AT : 5TH FLOOR #148 PILAR BUILDING AMORSOLO ST. LEGASPI VILLAGE MAKATI CITY. Look for Emmie

CHECK OUR WEBSITE :Add Force Personnel Services Inc.

I need a telemarketing assistant ASAP.

Female, 20-25yo, college grad, experience preferred but not really required.

Above average communication skills.

Will report directly to me.

Our company is a leading IT Solutions provider, largest Microsoft Partner in the country with 23 years of existence.

e-mail me your cv with photo ASAP.

Our company is urgently in need of the following:

1.Customer Service Representatives

2.Technical Support Representatives

3.Sales Agents

"We are not an employment agency, we are a Recruitment Firm processing applications for Top 10 Call Centers in Philippines." Areas are in Alabang, Makati, Ortigas, Libis, Novaliches, Cebu & Baguio.

*NO CUTS FROM YOUR SALARIES & THESE ARE ALL FOR PERMANENT POSITIONS*

INTERESTED PARTIES MAY CALL 813-3000 LOCAL 314 (SHIRLEY) 309 (RIYAH) 322 or 317(EMMIE) 326 (HANNI) 360 (ELNA) OR VISIT OUR OFFICE AT : 5TH FLOOR #148 PILAR BUILDING AMORSOLO ST. LEGASPI VILLAGE MAKATI CITY. Look for Emmie

CHECK OUR WEBSITE :Add Force Personnel Services Inc.

Sir any managerial position in any of the top 10 companies (not necessarily CC)? :rolleyes: