Job Openings & Opportunities

pwede po ba project based na job?

we're looking for a video guy who could help produce a company profile video for a security agency. basta college level w/ film or broad com background. the company is quiambao risk management speciallists inc. you can give us a price quote, and some story board ideas, if you're up to the task. the job is due open until the end of the week.

for those who are interested, or knows anyone who could be, pm me for details. pwede rin itong credit for mass com students, for those still in school.

thanks! :)

we're looking for a video guy who could help produce a company profile video for a security agency. basta college level w/ film or broad com background. the company is quiambao risk management speciallists inc. you can give us a price quote, and some story board ideas, if you're up to the task. the job is due open until the end of the week.

for those who are interested, or knows anyone who could be, pm me for details. pwede rin itong credit for mass com students, for those still in school.

Cool... Need more info about this project... Your company and the resources... Then I'll give you the quotation...

Edited by Eraserheads

sent you a pm

my cousin really needs a job, he's a computer technician. if you know any vacancy please PM me, thanks!!! :mtc:

Hey..

Please email resumes of people who might want to work for one of the Top call centers here in manila. They will be either Customer Care Representatives or Technical Support Customer Care Representatives . Please I need them ASAP! Only Resumes with working contact numbers will be processed. Fluency in the English Language required.

Thanks!

SALUT!

CHILL

Hey..

Please email resumes of people who might want to work for one of the Top call centers here in manila. They will be either Customer Care Representatives or Technical Support Customer Care Representatives . Please I need them ASAP! Only Resumes with working contact numbers will be processed. Fluency in the English Language required.

Thanks!

SALUT!

CHILL

you forgot your email address...

post-53-1089497797.jpg

Hey..

Thanks!

SALUT!

CHILL

Boss Chill, meron ba yang age limit?

Hey..

Thanks!

SALUT!

CHILL

email resumes to : chillinsamurai@hotmail.com

with SUBJECT : APPLICATION 4 CALL CENTER

POSTED WITH APPROVAL

IS Systems Infrastructure Manager

Qualifications:

Graduate of BS ECE, CoE, ComSci or a related field of study.     

-At least 5 years experience in IT or related field.

-Knowledgeable in Data Center operations including voice & data communications, server and PC administration, WAN, LAN, and Helpdesk operations.

-Must be assertive and excellent in both written and oral communication.

-Direct experience in leading or managing a team of professionals in IT or related field.

Brief Job Description:

In charge of company wide IS infrastructure projects and Data Center operations which includes voice and data communications, server and PC administration, WAN, LAN, and Helpdesk operations.

Please send in their resume with photo and transcript of records thru e-mail.

fitzgerald_reyes@yahoo.com

Deadline of submission is on July 22, 2004.

Hi to all bros out there! Our employer in kuwait and UAE is in need of the following: 2 crusher operator, 2 heavy equipment repair mechanics, 3 heavy equipment operators,4 heavy truck drivers, 1 camp cook, 2assistant cooks, 1 machine shop technician, 1 tire shop technician, 1 plant machines and vehicles administrator, 1 heavy duty equipment maintenance charge hand and 10 registered male nurses. for inquiries please call 5512263-65

Our company is in need of 2 lady presentors for our company booth at the coming ASPPI Convention at the Rembrandt hotel. It will last only 2 days, all you have to do is to look sexy, talk straight english and hand over calling cards and brochures. The getup will be tricky, we'll be asking you to wear biker shorts with matching stretch sando and a mountaineering harness w/matching boots. Only for ladies in need of quick cash. PM me for further details. Thank you!

A client of mine is looking for a writer who is willing to work full-time for a limited period. The job will consist mainly of writing articles about the company, for submission to publications and awards committees. Other writing assignments may be expected as well. Location: Quezon City, near Ateneo.

Please PM me if you're interested. Again, this is a full-time but temporary engagement, at least for now.

Thanks.