Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

necro this thread...

when i was younger, i've been in relationships that's been purely platonic.

deep discourse, appreciation of the finer things in life, para kayong laging may oral recitation.

it was fun and satisfying for me, but in 2 of them, apparently may iba pa pala sila balak. hehehe.

• 6 months later...

hmmm teka lang... :rolleyes:

Man63 tongue.gif

the scenario is kinda vague...if ya mean loving someone without wanting her in a sexual way, then that's platonic love...the love you feel for your parents, siblings friends, relatives...for the elder people naman na who can no longer manage the sexual exertions, andun pa mandin 'yung pagka-turn on nila...the mind is the sexual organ that motivates the body...hindi ibig sabihin na dahil ala ng physical intimacy, ala ng libido...

if ya mean passionate love, the kind of love you feel for a person that moves you in all aspects, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, then i think it is impossible to love this person without wanting her/him physically as well...

the lack of physical contact between you two doesn't mean that the longing is not there...maybe, circumstances don't permit the act...he is unavailable/physically incapacitated/or she's/he's sumone that intimidates you stongly...in short, natotorpe tayo...

but the wanting is still there...only it is not consummated...this kind of love can exist...and what torture it is...you love the other person with your spirit...you put her/him in a pedestal...this kind of love often lasts a very long time before it finally burns out...because there are a lot of repressed feelings involved, a lot of curiosity unsatisfied...a lot of questions unanswered...it would make ya want the person more, make you burn to have her/him more...and makes you love him/her more...

but you can't...and this is like an addiction...that is very hard to fix...

unless you fall out of love... :flower:

i have to agree with goddessa here. the only thing i might add (and i say this respectfully): is it possible your really attracted to the same sex?

otherwise your trying to achieve a state of unconditional love, by giving and not expecting anything in return. but are you really not expecting?...

Pwede. Pag gagawa lang ng baby ang mag asawa tsaka mag sex. :)

Haha onga daw. Tapos ang dami pa checklist. Bawal buko juice, dapat drink pineapple juice, dapat sex 1x day before OD, on the OD day, sex ulit 1x day after OD.. Bawal busog, no stress, well rested, well hydrated. Yan, wala na romance, by the time na ran through na yung checklist, wala na horny.

Yung sa topic, puwede naman mag work out kung pareho vibe niyo ni partner, minimal to no wanting of the flesh. Pero in the end, something is missing in the relationship. So kung si partner gusto niya meron action , magkaka prob kayo in the long run.

• 6 months later...

Okey lng kung parehas kyo na ayaw ng sex. Mahirap kung ikaw ayaw mo pero ung partner mo is horny as fak. I would not say its important pro kailangan parehas kyo. Its just that mas mahirap i solve ang problema ng taong ayaw ng sex kase ung gusto ng sex. Infidelity lng kasi ang magiging problema mo sa malibog, but i think thats uncontrollable libog na if it comes to that.

Sex is really not on my top priorities in a Relationship.

Mas important sa akin ang ibang factors sa relationship like:

Trust, Honesty,Respect, Communication,and Tender Loving Care to each other.

There are several ways to show that you love each other.

Like spooning while sleeping.

Kissing and Cuddles can suffice for intimacy for me.

Maybe because I'm getting old and sex has become a tiresome activity for me.

Maybe it's just me.

I know some mature women who have still an active sexlife because they like having sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Sex is really not on my top priorities in a Relationship.

Mas important sa akin ang ibang factors sa relationship like:

Trust, Honesty,Respect, Communication,and Tender Loving Care to each other.

There are several ways to show that you love each other.

Like spooning while sleeping.

Kissing and Cuddles can suffice for intimacy for me.

Maybe because I'm getting old and sex has become a tiresome activity for me.

Maybe it's just me.

I know some mature women who have still an active sexlife because they like having sex.

Completely Approval :)

hmmm teka lang... rolleyes.gif

Man63 tongue.gif

the scenario is kinda vague...if ya mean loving someone without wanting her in a sexual way, then that's platonic love...the love you feel for your parents, siblings friends, relatives...for the elder people naman na who can no longer manage the sexual exertions, andun pa mandin 'yung pagka-turn on nila...the mind is the sexual organ that motivates the body...hindi ibig sabihin na dahil ala ng physical intimacy, ala ng libido...

if ya mean passionate love, the kind of love you feel for a person that moves you in all aspects, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, then i think it is impossible to love this person without wanting her/him physically as well...

the lack of physical contact between you two doesn't mean that the longing is not there...maybe, circumstances don't permit the act...he is unavailable/physically incapacitated/or she's/he's sumone that intimidates you stongly...in short, natotorpe tayo...

but the wanting is still there...only it is not consummated...this kind of love can exist...and what torture it is...you love the other person with your spirit...you put her/him in a pedestal...this kind of love often lasts a very long time before it finally burns out...because there are a lot of repressed feelings involved, a lot of curiosity unsatisfied...a lot of questions unanswered...it would make ya want the person more, make you burn to have her/him more...and makes you love him/her more...

but you can't...and this is like an addiction...that is very hard to fix...

unless you fall out of love... :flower:

wow!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This depends...
There are those who seek love for display...
others seek love for companionship...

and most of the time just for sex...

but... based on my experience...

It can be possible to fall in love without having sex.. but i don't think it would be possible not to get horny.. sorry but that's human nature and our basic instincts... it's in our blood.

Not having sex while in love is like... watching your favorite dish.. slowly rot in time until it loses all it's glory...
I believe that you have to savor the moment and let life take it's natural course... you never know what the future brings.. but you can always look forward to what the future will provide...

Falling in love without sex will get you stuck in the "Friends Zone".

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...