Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if this is possible, then your partner shouldn't be affected if you are horny towards others but not in love with them :)

if you're in love and not sexually attracted to them, then it's probably just friendship.

This is what priests and jesus do. They love with no sexual attraction.

I love my friends but since I am not sexually attracted to them. Does that count? :)

Edited by complicated8

if you had another person in mind that will satisfy you in bed, or someone you miss doing it with. That's the most probable reason for me :)

dun na magsisimula un mga bagay na, I'm not sexually attracted to him/her (kasi sa iba ako naattract)

un I still won't do it with her to get on her good side, but i need to do with someone

:D etc

we were talking bout this one time and we came to the conclusion that there is a big difference to just "having sex" to "making love". Sex, even when it is as basic as possible but when done out of love, becomes a thousand times better than any acrobatic sexual encounter. When it comes to the point that you've both transcended the physical/erotic stage of a relationship, sex tends to become more meaningful. there was a time when we made love like bunnies in heat every time we're together and at every opportunity that we can, but now, we can survive a day without it anymore (a day or two lang ha. and knowing us, that's a step up na. that's pushing it). it's not that we don't become horny around each other anymore. it's more of like we begin to see sex differently. may not happen as frequent as it used to but it's quality vs quantity. it now becomes a bonus because we now begin to focus on things that will make our relationship grow. in short, things that matter. of course, sex still does matter, but it doesn't constitute and it will not control the entire relationship. more than mere f#&k buddies, you now become partners, lovers, and the best of friends. It's actually easier to get someone into bed and have sex with you, but to have someone hold your hand, make you his entire world, look into your eyes and say how much he loves you is a rare find. Maybe it's also because you no longer need the feeling of being wanted which is what you feel when you have sex out of lust. It's like that part of you has already been fulfilled. Of course, there will still be times when you'd both get hornee and get it on like you've nailed each other on the sack for the first time, and when that happens it is a lot better too since you know what each other wants (sexually speaking) already. It's nice, being both the love of his life and his bitch at the same time.

As for not getting horny at all because you've fallen out of love... well, that's a different story.

Edited by BallBreaker

In matters that are highly metaphysical in nature and yet there is a basis of physical, the answer is often a great mixure of yes and no. Can one be in love without being horny, yes it is. Have I been in love without being horny, yes, and I'll add that it wasn't the juvenile love but that of a grown man.

I am by no means a dweeb too, thus we can remove that ratio from the equation. The lady is beautiful and yes, she loves me too. Let me add a caveat, I'm married and she knew it. I will make this more complicated, she is a missionary sent to study English here and go back to her home and teach.

All the wonderful ingredients for a nice and short affair. Full disclosure, one partner is foreign, and the emotion to back it. But the whole time it was platonic.

I will close this by saying, would she have agreed... yes. But I never brought it to the fullest extent.

There now walks one where the answer yes to the question is proven.