We'll help here to suggest business model Neville.

Whoa bigatin ha. European partners. If I may, anong business yan? No need for specifics, industry will do. Parang namention mo na before, hindi ko lang matandaan at medyo tinatamad ako mag-back read haha.

Salamat, sir 😊

Translation industry. Sobrang bihira at di kilala rito Yan Kaya pati bookkeeper NG Ate ko Nanibago sa pagpaparehistro NG corp. Hahaha

Counterpart namin ang European vendors. Would love to meet them for business insight. Worldwide Kasi and saklaw NG client/employer/boss ko kaya global ang scale niya.

From a business standpoint, mas madali nga Naman na Isa Lang ang kausap mo tapos bahala na siya SA individual translators.

• Like (+1) 1

Salamat, sir

Translation industry. Sobrang bihira at di kilala rito Yan Kaya pati bookkeeper NG Ate ko Nanibago sa pagpaparehistro NG corp. Hahaha

Counterpart namin ang European vendors. Would love to meet them for business insight. Worldwide Kasi and saklaw NG client/employer/boss ko kaya global ang scale niya.

From a business standpoint, mas madali nga Naman na Isa Lang ang kausap mo tapos bahala na siya SA individual translators.

Ahh so you know foreign languages like Spanish and French perhaps? That is great.

There was a time I was being invited to learn Nihongo by a good Pinoy buddy of mine who works in Japan. He said there is big demand to translate Japanese movies with English subtitles. And if you think about it, with the dawn of digital movies, all of a sudden there was a boom for subtitles in as many foreign countries as possible to widen global reach of sales.

Ahh so you know foreign languages like Spanish and French perhaps? That is great.

There was a time I was being invited to learn Nihongo by a good Pinoy buddy of mine who works in Japan. He said there is big demand to translate Japanese movies with English subtitles. And if you think about it, with the dawn of digital movies, all of a sudden there was a boom for subtitles in as many foreign countries as possible to widen global reach of sales.

My friend married a Japanese girl who worked as a translator for anime films in the US.

He said it was a dream come true for dorks like him.

HeHe.

Non. 😁😁😁

My current language pair is English and Tagalog.

I currently struggle with learning Ilocano. Lack of materials for exposure. Heck, it's easier to assimilate Japanese and Korean thanks to the proliferation of multimedia materials.

Tried learning Russian in 2011 because of a guy. But since we decided to be just friends (na- friend zone ako. Saklap!) And the lack of materials to use for self-study led to me dropping the attempt.

The better strategy is to master a language almost no one knows and slowly watch your market value go up. 😁

I have a tour to another school with my kid tomorrow. It is an opportunity to visit schools in the area. This one is Mount Juliet High School. It is another excellent High School. This, along with the new high school being built, are the main reasons why I expect my property value to go up (proximity to school is 5 minutes). Sana. I am projecting in my financial plan an increase of $20K per year in value for the next 4 years.

Mount Juliet High is ranked number 25 (out of 346) in 2019 as best public high school in Tennessee (Hume Fogg is number 1) and 1,890 in the country (Hume Fogg is 23).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPTIefZZIhQ

QmBTGwQ.jpg

Edited by MRROUGHSEX
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

dati nagsostocks ako. laki lugi ko. from 285k naging 132k nalang ngayon

grabe noh. naglagay ako sa bangko , wala namang tubo, so a friend of mine suggested

megasportsworld . I placed 100K as initial funds, then placed wagers on teams that I know sure win.

right now my balance is 359K

not bad right? sipag lang at laging online hehe. sa msw.ph ang punta if interesado

grabe noh. naglagay ako sa bangko , wala namang tubo, so a friend of mine suggested

megasportsworld . I placed 100K as initial funds, then placed wagers on teams that I know sure win.

not bad right? sipag lang at laging online hehe. sa msw.ph ang punta if interesado

Bihira lang nananalo dyan.

As with trading, you have to gain, or in sports, win at least 55%.

Pinag-aralan ko yan and combined my financial modelling skills with IT programming skills (PSQL I think if I remember right).

I played an average of 3 games per day or 100 games a month for 3 months from October to December in 2015 yata. I believe the total was 285 games in all and I won 60% of them or 170 games. With the test of my models successful, I was ready to launch full scale. But the next year, Pres Trump was winning the election and he is against online sports.

I documented all these but my computer got ransomewared in 2017. But I believe I still have screenshots of portions of them kasi I shared this with a couple of my best buddies. Hanapin ko then I'll post if I find.

Pero bihira lang kagaya ko who can win 60%. I think only 1 of 100 get to this so it's not really investing but gambling for the 99.

Bihira lang nananalo dyan.

As with trading, you have to gain, or in sports, win at least 55%.

Pinag-aralan ko yan and combined my financial modelling skills with IT programming skills (PSQL I think if I remember right).

I played an average of 3 games per day or 100 games a month for 3 months from October to December in 2015 yata. I believe the total was 285 games in all and I won 60% of them or 170 games. With the test of my models successful, I was ready to launch full scale. But the next year, Pres Trump was winning the election and he is against online sports.

I documented all these but my computer got ransomewared in 2017. But I believe I still have screenshots of portions of them kasi I shared this with a couple of my best buddies. Hanapin ko then I'll post if I find.

Pero bihira lang kagaya ko who can win 60%. I think only 1 of 100 get to this so it's not really investing but gambling for the 99.

High risk = High returns or losses. Depende na lng sa risk tolerance nyo.

Nung December my ETFs were down by $45k (paperloss), but you know wha, i'm so happy the market tank kasi i bought shares at bargain price. Cant wait for another down turn or wish ko lng mag GFC 2.0

• Like (+1) 1

talo talaga sa bangko, mababa interest. para sa akin pera sa bangko yung gusto ko madali maaccess. yun naman talaga yung purpose ng bangko noong mga unang panahon

congrats sa sports winnings. tama ka, sipag kailangan kasi hindi siya ganoon kadali maintindihan so it's not for everyone. never liked sports betting, too many factors for me to consider, wala pa doon yung mga match fixing lobbies

Year 2023, iba na president ng US and hopefully someone who will support regularization of US online sports books. Yan ang wala d2 kaya wait lang muna ako. I don't trust non-US companies for real money like say $10K deposit. Baka hindi ko ma-iwithdraw.

Re modelling, learn PyQL or SDQL. https://sdql.com/

Have a strategy. Mine is to increase a bit the bet whenever I hit a milestone which is 100% Ro!.

Here I searched back to show how I tested if sports betting can really be sports investing. The year was 2016 (not 2015 as I mentioned earlier). Don't pay attention to the 50 cent starting wager as this is just for test purposes of my models and overall strategy similar to trading where you could play first.

OCTOBER 2016

Initial Investment: $10

RoI: 0.0%

Oct 2-Oct 10: 4 games

2 Wins - 2 Losses; 50% win percentage; RoI: 13.5%

qFNDIg9.jpg

Oct 11-Oct 22: 21 games

10 Wins - 11 Losses; 48% win percentage; RoI: 0.5%

Cumulative:

25 games

12 Wins - 13 Losses; 48% win percentage; RoI: 14.0%

CzlgDI9.jpg

Oct 23 - Oct 26: 4 games

2 Wins - 2 Losses; 50% win percentage; RoI: 4.4%

Cumulative:

29 games

14 Wins - 15 Losses; 48% win percentage; RoI: 18.4%

i30xguw.jpg

Oct 27- Oct 29: 11 games

9 Wins - 2 Losses; 55% win percentage; RoI: 54.8%

Cumulative:

40 games

23 Wins - 17 Losses; 58% win percentage; RoI: 73.2%

l8WSVXr.jpg

Oct 30 - Oct 31: 11 games

6 Wins - 5 Losses; 55% win percentage; RoI: 1,9%

Cumulative:

51 games

29 Wins - 22 Losses; 57% win percentage; RoI: 75.1%

87P0TYI.jpg

NOVEMBER 2016

Nov 1 - Nov 3 5 games

2 Wins - 3 Losses; 40% win percentage; RoI: (4.2%)

Cumulative:

56 games

31 Wins - 25 Losses; 55% win percentage; RoI: 70.9%

Z9Yd4Tv.jpg

Nov 4 - Nov 6: 10 games

5 Wins - 5 Losses; 50% win percentage; RoI: 5.8%

Cumulative:

66 games

36 Wins - 30 Losses; 55% win percentage; RoI: 76.7%

Ag3xwJJ.jpg

Nov 7 - Nov 9: 19 games

12 Wins - 7 Losses; 63% win percentage; RoI: 17.7%

Cumulative:

85 games

48 Wins - 37 Losses; 56% win percentage; RoI: 94.4%

VvKBTPt.jpg

Nov 10 - Nov 11: 9 games

5 Wins - 4 Losses; 56% win percentage; RoI: 16.7%

Cumulative:

94 games

53 Wins - 41 Losses; 56% win percentage; RoI: 111.1%

uz4n83L.jpg

I am missing 1 or 2 days (for example November 2) here and there as it does not align to my orverall bookeeping below where it shows 115% RoI by Nov 11 whereas above it is 111%. But no biggie.

Basically it shows in 41 days or on Nov 11, I got a return of 100% (or $10) out of my original capital of $10. I got there via hitting 56% of my bets.

The 200% RoI was hit on Dec 4 (or after 24 days from Nov 11). It is shorter turnaround due to a level-up of bet from 50 cents to 70 cents.

The 300% RoI was hit on Dec 20 (or 16 days from Dec 4). It is shorter turnaround due to a level-up bet from 70 cents to 90 cents.

8iUOjuH.jpg

What is the significance of this? Sports investing for the 1% people is very lucrative. In stocks, we celebrate 10% RoI in a year. Here, I showed you 100% in 40 days and 300% in 3 months. 3 months in online sports vs 30 years in stocks to generate the same 300% RoI. And we know the true average in stock market is not 10% but around 7% per year so it may take even more than 30 years to get 300%.

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

Guys, have you looked up your social security?

I would get a quarterly statement to update me of 2 things: my quarterly contributions and the cumulative contributions. However, once a year they also update the forecasted SS earnings one will receive. It is this forecasted monthly SS earnings you want to pay attention to and how it grows over time.

The earliest age in US one can claim the forecasted SS is 62 so that is what I can plan on. In Pinas I think it is 65 correct? I am also going to receive SS earnings there as I met the required number of contributions.

My latest US SS earnings at age 62 is $1,700/mo or $20,400/year. Ok na yan considering I would have a fully paid house by that time.

Edited by MRROUGHSEX