Have u Ever been so afraid you got a girl pregnant?

Had a one night stand. I was going for my rubber but the girl said she is using birth control.

Stupid me, we did it. After several weeks she called me said that she was delayed.

Told her that I will take responsibility but I cannot marry her. Sinabihan ba naman ako na magpapakamatay daw sya.

Ako naman si tanga, nagmamadali pumunta sa kanila. Pagdating sa bahay nila pinagtawanan ba naman ako.

After several days, sabe nya she had her period na. She was asking me several times for another date. Dame ko dahilan. Sabe ulet nya papakamatay daw sya. Sagot ko, Go ahead! Last I heard buhay pa naman sya.

Haha ala boy who cried wolf. Common ang ganyan sa mga babae. madrama.

Yes, one time when we were still starting out with my exgf. I withdrew pero bitin ang pagwithdraw. Fertile pa daw sya nun. Ayun paguwi ko todo research agad ng morning after pills. Ayaw pa nya inumin, papalakihin daw nya mag-isa pag nagkababy. In the end, ininom din nya.. ^_^

Question lang po mga pips.. Most of us naman are well educated di ba? I just don't understand lang why we still take that risk (allow me to use the term 'putok s loob') if your not ready yet.

We all know what that will lead to always a 50/50 chances eh. I know, iba pa rin yun pleasure compared sa labas but somehow, in someway sana we should always consider naman un magiging consequences. If you really don't care about the girl.. FINE. Have it your way but please naman po.. have a second thought, kasi may bata na madadamay.

I am writing po not to judge any individual but atleast sana I can those to realize na an SARAP my kaakibat na responsibilidad.. ALWAYS.

I not a very righteous person, as a matter of fact, I've done a lot of bad stuff in my life that I'm not proud of. But with kids, im too soft, I love kids kasi. And I really can't stand seeing kids na nagiging bunga ng maling decisions. Wala po sila kasalanan, biktima lang. Sana we can avoid these.

Just my one cent worth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...