LA Lakers

I just find it hard to believe na walang koneksyon yung paglaro ni Kobe ng nearly 48 min a game at his age and what happened sa kanya (Achilles injury).

Even if it's not the direct cause, I would think it increased the likelihood that it could happen to him.

Just really think DAntoni's hiring was one big mess to start with. He's a 1 trick pony as a coach, fits well with Phoenix but he can't adapt to his line-ups talent.

I agree with MangNyakis, bad decision from the very start.

Guest demon nick fury

Kobe Bryant is out for the rest of the season. It will take him 6-12 months to eventually recover. To his fans, we're sorry for what happened to him. If the LA Lakers management decide to use the Amnesty Clause and reject Bryant next season, the team might save 30.5 million of Kobe's salary and $80 million more in luxury tax.

Guest demon nick fury

They won against a very tough team San Antonio. Does it mean they don't need Bryant anymore in order to win games? That would be good news to the LA Lakers management hehehe.

IMHO,

Lakers with Kobe is a stronger and more talented team, but...

Lakers without Kobe is a much better team!:rolleyes: (i'm not a Kobe Hater, pero

yan talaga ang nakikita ko)... pag wala si Kobe, mas nabibigyan ng chance ung

ibang star players na maipakita ang galing nila, unlike pag nandyan sya,

puro sa kanya na lang umaasa...

look guys, magaling si Kobe, no doubt about that, dinadala nya ang Lakers???

hindi din ako kokontra dyan, totoo naman eh... pero ang point is, mas magiging better

na team ang Lakers kung walang Kobe sa line-up...:rolleyes:

1366165046[/url]' post='8611120']

IMHO,

Lakers with Kobe is a stronger and more talented team, but...

Lakers without Kobe is a much better team!:rolleyes: (i'm not a Kobe Hater, pero

yan talaga ang nakikita ko)... pag wala si Kobe, mas nabibigyan ng chance ung

ibang star players na maipakita ang galing nila, unlike pag nandyan sya,

puro sa kanya na lang umaasa...

look guys, magaling si Kobe, no doubt about that, dinadala nya ang Lakers???

hindi din ako kokontra dyan, totoo naman eh... pero ang point is, mas magiging better

na team ang Lakers kung walang Kobe sa line-up...:rolleyes:

I don't think the lakers are a much better team without kobe. Butin his absence it gives the others a chance to step up and shine.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 2
Guest demon nick fury

The Lakers will be in for the Playoffs. Some analysts are saying Bryant is over. But that's good for the team in general especially for Steve Nash and Pau.

Guest Satanick Fury

A

The lakers should they win vs houston in their final game will get the 7th seed as they own the tie breaker by virtue of having a better record against western conference teams.

Thank you. So there's that potential Lakers v Spurs series

I don't think the lakers are a much better team without kobe. Butin his absence it gives the others a chance to step up and shine.

exactly my point bossing kaya ko sinabing better "TEAM" ang lakers pag wala si Kobe,

kasi mas nabibigyan ng chance yung ibang player, mas nakakapag-contribute yung

karamihan ng players, kaya better "TEAM". pero hindi stronger, kasi iba pa din

ang naibibigay ng isang Kobe... pero speaking of being a TEAM per se, better pag wala sya...:rolleyes:

IMHO,Lakers with Kobe is a stronger and more talented team, but...Lakers without Kobe is a much better team!:rolleyes: pero ang point is, mas magiging betterna team ang Lakers kung walang Kobe sa line-up...:rolleyes:

exactly my point bossing kaya ko sinabing better "TEAM" ang lakers pag wala si Kobe,kasi mas nabibigyan ng chance yung ibang player, mas nakakapag-contribute yung karamihan ng players, kaya better "TEAM". pero hindi stronger, kasi iba pa dinang naibibigay ng isang Kobe... pero speaking of being a TEAM per se, better pag wala sya...:rolleyes:

I fail to see the difference between better vs stronger. What's the bottom line? To win or see everybody contribute? From a team standpoint, winning is the goal. Individually your stats or resulting team play would be the goal. What if even with better or good team play they still lose?

I don't think Laker fans want to enter the playoffs without Kobe. Just like no laker fan wanted MikeD over Phil Jax. This team needs all it's pieces to win a championship. During the season, no one stepped up individually or the team didn't step up to win with all the injuries. But that's my view.