LA Lakers

Those losses are part of painful rebuilding process.

But I think if they want to improve talaga, they should make some trades.

I'm really disappointed lalo na kay Luol Deng- he past his prime already.

Lou Williams continue to be a ball hog off the bench.

And the young core of D'Angelo, Randle, Clarkson and among others are continue searching to solve the maturity puzzle.

Lastly, Luke Walton fluke big time.

From the start, wala na ako tiwala sa kanya. Walton is a product of overhype.

Everyone needs to calm down and stop panicking. The reason some of you are feeling disappointed is because you put too much expectations into this season once you saw the Lakers winning this many games this early into the season. You are even putting the blame on the coach for being overhyped? What hype? Who put the hype on him? No one did. No one expected them to be playing this well before the season started. Even i was surprised they played well. I didn't expect them to make the playoffs let alone win this many games into December.

This is officially Luke Walton's first season as a Head Coach. His stint with the Warriors doesn't count since he was just filling in for Steve Kerr. The reason some people were hyping him maybe was because of his success with the Warriors. Well guess what, the Lakers have a different lineup, with different players.

You can't translate the same success with a different team makeup.

The fact is, the players are excited to be playing for Walton and are responding well to him that's why they started the season well. The reason for their recent struggles lies with the players not the coach. Being a young team, they have yet to respond well to adversity. This is a learning experience for them. They are talented but they have yet to experience this type of struggle in a season. If they end up missing the playoffs i wouldn't make a fuss if im a Laker fan. They are on the right track, they are playing better this season than last year anyway.

Everybody needs to relax and enjoy this season. They are playing well, they are responding to the coach but they need to learn to be mature especially when things aren't going their way especially these recent losses. This is a bump on the road. As Laker fans you should be cognizant of these things as they don't happen overnight.

Read an article on Bleacher about Lakers pulling the trigger to trade an established superstar giving some of our young cores.

Somewhat disappointed on how DLo, Ingram and Randle had been performing. Mainly Ingram, this dude had the minutes but havent stepped up as the no2 pick.

Clarkson and Lou Will combo on the bench had been keeping the Lakers alive.