LA Lakers

The Lakers need George more than the Cs need him. Besides, this is is hometown. For the Lakers to be contenders in the near future, the stars should align and you need some Magic to do that (pun intended). Johnson should really convince the hometown boys to help their hometown team. When I say hometown boys, I mean Westbrook and George. If PG and the Triple Double Machine go to LA, Johnson should surround them with quality players. Clarkson and Ingram are quality players. I still have to see Lonzo Ball fare in an NBA game to see if he is really worth the hype.

George and Westbrook seems legit in paper for the Lakers but it won't happen soon due to the Thunder won't let it... Westbrook is too much to be let go...

Lakers will be dumb yet again and pick Lonzo because they need a local guy to help sell tickets.

PG - Lonzo Ball

SG - Lou Williams

SF - D'Angelo Russell

PF - Larry Nance Jr.

C - Julius Randle

Key Bench Players: Jordan Clarkson, Nick Young

I guess this is suppose to their Death Lineup version. Good luck with that.

Yet another year of Jerry West just snickering in the sidelines. Enjoy Lakers Nation. ^_^ :ninja:

• Like (+1) 1

Lakers will be dumb yet again and pick Lonzo because they need a local guy to help sell tickets.

PG - Lonzo Ball

SG - Lou Williams

SF - D'Angelo Russell

PF - Larry Nance Jr.

C - Julius Randle

Key Bench Players: Jordan Clarkson, Nick Young

I guess this is suppose to their Death Lineup version. Good luck with that.

Yet another year of Jerry West just snickering in the sidelines. Enjoy Lakers Nation. ^_^ :ninja:

Bro, Lakers already traded Lou Will to the Rockets before the play-offs this year.

Lagi nalang Bulls vs Warriors at Jordan vs Lebron ang pinaguusapan. Pfft

Kobe vs Lebron muna at Lakeshow vs warriors, hehe! Nakalimutan na yung Kobe and Gasol vs The Big 4 Boston. Also, I think Shaq and Kobe '99 can beat the Warriors '17.

http://i.imgur.com/2afrtoK.png

Lavar Ball not allowed at Lonzo's workout with the Lakers later. :D B) :wub:

Edited by Sirbas
  • Like (+1) 1

Lagi nalang Bulls vs Warriors at Jordan vs Lebron ang pinaguusapan. Pfft

Kobe vs Lebron muna at Lakeshow vs warriors, hehe! Nakalimutan na yung Kobe and Gasol vs The Big 4 Boston. Also, I think Shaq and Kobe '99 can beat the Warriors '17.

http://i.imgur.com/2afrtoK.png

Lavar Ball not allowed at Lonzo's workout with the Lakers later. :D B) :wub:

Easy lang. Retired na iyong tao hahaha. Bayaan muna natin siyang manahimik. Sigurado naman ako pupuriin niya sila Jordan ang LeBron kung hiningan siya opinion about them.

Lilipat na ba talaga si Lebron Sa Lakers with Paul George?

If that haapens, totoong meron "Magic" lols

Lebron

PG

Lonzo

Ingram

Lopez

Before draft day siguro malalaman natin kung saan mapupunta si PG. Sana lang si lonzo na talaga sa 2nd.

----

Wala ako makita hornets thread sa mtc. Lakas nila sa kapag iisipin howard, davis, cousins. Cp3 nalang kulang grabe na lols

May ugong na for trade si clarkson pero sana hindi kc sa tingin ko bagay sa backcourt combination yung Balls and Clarkson. D'Russel kc pagdating sa lakers nawala yung teamleader attitude na hinahanap ni Magic sa PG.

ito sana maging lineup next season which I think best to compete for my lakers.

First five

Ball

Clarkson

George

Randle

Black

2nd unit

Young

Ingrams

Deng

Nance

Zubac

If that haapens, totoong meron "Magic" lols

Lebron

PG

Lonzo

Ingram

Lopez

Before draft day siguro malalaman natin kung saan mapupunta si PG. Sana lang si lonzo na talaga sa 2nd.

----

Wala ako makita hornets thread sa mtc. Lakas nila sa kapag iisipin howard, davis, cousins. Cp3 nalang kulang grabe na lols

sa tingin ko imposible lumipat si LBJ sa Lakers or any team sa WEST.. kc kung gusto mo talunin yung warriors.. sa Finals yun at hindi sa Conference Finals kc kung masilat ka conference finals..Di sayang ang Final Chaser nya