LA Lakers

Magic Johnson made a good trade by bringing in a legitimate center in Lopez. If Ball lives up to the hype, the Lakers may qualify for the playoffs this year but won't go far. Next year, they may just get Paul George and Lechoke James. If that happens, the Laker frontline may just be the best in the league and they may just depose the Ws as the Western Conference champs.

I think Magic is not yet done making roster moves... There is a dilemma especially there is still a Paul George trade sweepstakes going on and a bit a concern if the Lakers don't do something about it and if another team like the Celtics or Cavs get him and wins the title... It might change his mind and not pursue the Lakers at all...

dito ba mapupunta si PG13?

Wlaang kasiguruhan....

Pero kung ako si PG go ako dito.. because of numerous factors:

1. Max salary

2. Huge fan base

3. Needs a "Kuya" and will be valuable asset in the next few years

4. Nothing but up for Lakers.. Would it be great to be the most instrumental factor in the team's rise (if it happens, which i hope)

Ano pa ba

Wlaang kasiguruhan....

Pero kung ako si PG go ako dito.. because of numerous factors:

1. Max salary

2. Huge fan base

3. Needs a "Kuya" and will be valuable asset in the next few years

4. Nothing but up for Lakers.. Would it be great to be the most instrumental factor in the team's rise (if it happens, which i hope)

Ano pa ba

mukhang next week sa atin na si PG13.. kaso Clarkson or Randle ang kapalit plus pick

There is no basis for this.

Just my analysis bro.. PG13 already made an statement na next year lilipat sya sa lakers plus a fact na malaki na yung salary cap this years which I think to give way for PG13.kung di sya pupunta sa atin this year sino ang pinaglalaanan ng lakers ng malaking salary Cap?

Malakas kutob ko na sa lakers na sya next season sana lang hindi si clarkson ang kasama sa trade.

Now what? PG13 in OKC..whatta surprise!!

Sino na kaya ang pinaglalaanan ng salary cap ng Lakers?.. Hayward? Melo? Griffin? or LBJ? tsk tsk... the west teams just got better and better.

di ko inexpect..kala ko atin na si PG13

Well sinabi na naman ni Magic at ni Rob na the Lakers won't be players in free agency this off season. Nakatutok sila for next year's free agency class where they will be all in. I guess they are pretty confident PG will indeed join them and they could go after another superstar free agent of his choice. A long shot is if they would be able to dispose Deng and his bad contract by packaging him with Randle for an expiring contract and/or draft pick then suddenly the Lakers can sign 3 superstars in next year's free agent class. Yun nga lang Medyo aggressive and risky move coz what if it didn't turn out as planned.

We'll just have to wait and see.