LA Lakers

russell has a bit of an ego and is still quite immature. Back when kobe was still with the lakers he wasnt saying much except for the snitching thing, now that kobe is not there anymore he is starting to show his arrogance. He is kind if ego maniacal and feels that the lakers is his team now. I hope that jordan clarkson and the ingram would step up so that russell will tone down his bravado.

Bit of an ego is an understatement for Dlo, and so goes for the rest of the young ones. With Kobe gone, everyone will be grabbing the the spot of alpha male. Walton will have his hands full with this bunch. Hopefully Luol Deng and Ron Artest(not Metta World Peace) can help mentor this bunch into something worth supporting and get to the business of winning games. Get this snitch BS over with. Russell is a kid who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. It was a kiddie mistake. Something high school kids are fond of doing. He will learn his lesson or he will learn his lesson somewhere else outside LA.

and can this team keep a coach for more than a SEASON, regardless of how a season turns out?

although exciting yung line up nila ngayon..

I feel JClarkson should be in first 5 with Russel or Young kc palagi di maganda start nila at naghahabol sila..kanina akala ko talo na naman eh..

I hope you don't mind telling my own opinion but I choose Clarkson over D' Russel.. may skill sya but yung PUSO na kay Clarkson..

Masyado over hyped ang NBA kay D'Russel..

The Lakers have a nice young core of talented players. But fans should also notice the veterans they have on the team who help mentor the young guys and give lessons on experience and growth. Guys like Metta, Lou Williams, Luol Deng. Plus they are buying in to Luke Walton's system and having fun playing the game. They surprised me on how they are going out there and playing with a lot of effort and energy.

It will be a surprise if they make the playoffs. But they will have a good season and move forward to being a relevant team again