Boston Celtics

Balikan mo yung comment ko. Si KYRIE IRVING lang ang binanggit ko dun. Tanong mo kasi "Did you also say..." tapos isisingit mo si Lechoke. No! I didn't say kasi napakalinaw naman na si KYRIE IRVING lang sinabi ko dun na may experience kung paano makabalik from 1-3 deficit. Basahin mo verbatim. Nagaasume ka lang brader. Hahaha. At hindi ko naman kailangan magkuwento pa sayo.

On topic ulit.. Sayang lang talaga yung 2 homecourts na yun. Kahit isa man lang sana naipanalo nila, baka naging Boston in 6 pa. Sana nga may game 7.

Is this the post you're referring to? Nice try. It's not that I am "makulit". It is apparent you have no idea what I am asking you about. :lol:

11 teams have come back from 3-1 deficits, and these Celtics could well be the 12th. They have the "best shotmaker in the league", a "genius coach", "6 go-to guys", and a "deep bench" whose talent is "not far off from the starters". Ano pa hahanapin mo?

Quoting my posts? "genius coach"; "deep bench"; "best shotmaker in the league"? Haha! Your pathetic sarcasm makes me laugh. Do my opinions affect you that much? :lol:

Boston had great team, the only problem they had is a FANATIC stupid FAN living here in MTC shadow. yung kapag nakipagpustahan ka eh ayaw sumagot ng maayos, tapus kapag nasapol eh mu PIKON, then troll ka dw..

ito yung na WILL ROBIE, yung sabi mu sinave ni Kyrie si LBJ sa 2016..ESTUPIDO. walang alam kundi laiitin si LBJ, mantakin mu b naman walang nagawa ang C's nung 2011 to 2018 kay LEBron kaya siguro abot langit ang galit nito..

Respect people greatness, and kahit ikaw rerespituhin ka. Mukha ka lang magaling dito sa site, pero kapag my proper venue ewan ko lang..

BTW C's still had a chance...BUT for Will RObie, shut up ka na lang, kaya mu lang maglaway maghapun..nakakamalas ka sa totoong Celtic Nation..Masyado kang arogante..

alam ko na panu ka mg reply dito,,BTW napakasaya ko today naputukan ako eh,,hehe..bukas na ulit reply kung di ma suspend hehe...Love u Will RObie BRO

# SEAASRICE # REPORT # NOBET

The next time you post, make sure you're coherent, shitbrain. :lol:

Pikon? How am I piqued when you're always the one quoting me and posting ad hominems. Haha! Atat na atat ka makabawi kaya lang hangang isang post ka lang. :lol:

This post reeks of pagkapikon mo. Hahaha!

Edited by will robie

Nose bleed ako diyan koya. Tagalugin ko na lang sagot ko ah.. Oo yan ang post kung saan referring to na tanong ka nang tanong sa sinasabi mong answerable by yes or no. Na hindi mo pala alam ay sinagot ko na ng No at inulit ko pa diyan yung tanong mo na nag "qoute" pa ako.

At may idea pala ako on what you are asking about, yung 3rd qtr collapse ng Boston nung game 4 na nanotice ko. Bago ka pa nagtanong kung bakit hindi ko namention yung nanotice ko sa 3rd qtr collapse ng Celtics nung game 4, may statement na ako na No Need to Mention. Ibig sabihin from the statement itself kung may sentido kumon ka ay ibig sabihin hindi ako interesadong magpaliwanag sayo kahit alam ko yung sagot. Tapos paulit ulit ka sa isang tanong mo na sinagot ko na nga ng No na hindi mo pala alam. Hahahaha. So, makulit di ba koya? Tahan na po koya kasi tapos na ang series. PEACE koya ha...✌

Anyway on topic, tama nga yung prediction ko na Bucks in 5 or 6 kapag sila ang nanalo. Sumobra pala ako ng tantiya kasi Bucks in 5 pala. At Boston in 4 or 5 nga pala din, Boston in 4 straight loses at 5 games lang. Well, better luck next season na lang sila. Akala ko pa naman makakabangon pa sila.

Nope, you're answer was not an answer to my question. You obviously did not understand what I asked.

The "no" answer you gave me referred to something else and not a direct answer to my question. You just did not understand what I asked you.

Seems the C's backs are against the wall now. Akala ko when they won game 2 they found a way to limit GA but i guess nakapag adjust na mabuti ang bucks. Bucks are getting support from everyone. Hope the Cs can bounce back in game 5.

The Cs lost not because they had inferior talent. The Cs lost simply because they were outplayed and didn't have the zeal to come back from deficits. The Celtics' "waterloo" in this series has been the third quarters of game 2-4. I just felt the Cs gave up. The competitiveness of this team is nowhere near to the competitiveness of last year's Celtics who were one quarter away from clinching an NBA Finals berth.

Kyrie Irving is still, in my opinion, the best shot maker in the NBA but I am questioning his leadership and competitiveness after this series. As a fan, if Kyrie goes to the Knicks, it would be fine with me. If he stays and teams up with AD, I am also fine with that but with AD around, he won't be the main man anymore. However, our young studs, Tatum and Brown may be used as trade bait for AD.

Hahaha. Tahan na koya.. Tapos na po. Hahahaha.

On topic.. Nasa Free Agency na pala si Kyrie Irving effective July 1.

Ganun ba, bakit reply ka pa din ng reply, boss? :lol:

Edited by will robie

Eh di wala nang reply para tapos na. Hahahaha. At least ito, post sa thread, hindi qoute sa comment.

Well on topic again, saan kaya mapupunta si Kyrie Irving after nitong season. "Player's option" siya kasi ngayon sa pagkakaalam ko.

The fact that you answered what I posted in spite of not quoting my post is tantamount to replying.

Hindi lang si Irving ang may player's option sa Boston. There are only three teams outside of Boston rumored to be Irving's next stop. New York, Brooklyn and LA.

Celtics Mystic no more....

napanood ko yung video which prove na ang laking ginawang sablay si Kyrie sa series against Bucks... kung ano yun kayo na lang maghanap!

will Danny Ainge shake the lineup next season... with Kyrie possible leaving Boston?

nung tinalo sila ng game 3-4 sa kanilang homecourt mismo... definitely somethings wrong with the team.

goodluck kay Coach Brad...

Celtics Mystic no more....

napanood ko yung video which prove na ang laking ginawang sablay si Kyrie sa series against Bucks... kung ano yun kayo na lang maghanap!

will Danny Ainge shake the lineup next season... with Kyrie possible leaving Boston?

nung tinalo sila ng game 3-4 sa kanilang homecourt mismo... definitely somethings wrong with the team.

goodluck kay Coach Brad...

Brad knows what is wrong but he has to address it this summer. I think Kyrie is part of the problem. Brad preaches ball movement. With Kyrie, there are tines the ball does not move due to his isolatiom tendencies. He should look to move the ball and when there is a scoring drought, that is when he should really take over. Edited by will robie

So you are saying that the great Danny Ainge was is wrong about Kyrie then, right?

Just because the Cs did not win this series does not mean that Danny was wrong about Kyrie. Like I said, this season proved that Kyrie is a complimentary second star but not the main guy that will lead the Cs to a championship. Danny could still sign both Kyrie and AD.

^^ Would you want him back with the Celtics next year or the next 3-4 years?

I already answered this question. Back read a page.

Just because the Cs did not win this series does not mean that Danny was wrong about Kyrie. Like I said, this season proved that Kyrie is a complimentary second star but not the main guy that will lead the Cs to a championship. Danny could still sign both Kyrie and AD.

Really? The roster by the time Kyrie arrived to Boston had a job opening for a Batman role and Kyrie was hired for that role.

Maybe you could get away with that thinking, had AD already won a chip then Ainge would pair AD up with Kyrie; so that Kyrie would fall back to the second banana role. Just saying...

You could be on to something though, but it might not be AD. WIth the mess going on Laker land, LeBron may end up to Boston and reunite with Kyrie. Now that would be epic -- the Boston Cavs! :excl: ^_^ :lol:

Really? The roster by the time Kyrie arrived to Boston had a job opening for a Batman role and Kyrie was hired for that role.

Maybe you could get away with that thinking, had AD already won a chip then Ainge would pair AD up with Kyrie; so that Kyrie would fall back to the second banana role. Just saying...

You could be on to something though, but it might not be AD. WIth the mess going on Laker land, LeBron may end up to Boston and reunite with Kyrie. Now that would be epic -- the Boston Cavs!

Understand my post. You asked for my opinion, I gave it. You should have just discredited my opinion and not asked me if you have your own opinion.

Just because the Cs had an opening for a "Batman" role doesn't mean that Kyrie was a good fit. My fellow fans also thought so at the beginning of the season. Apparently, he isn't.

Edited by will robie

Understand my post. Just because the Cs had an opening for a "Batman" role doesn't mean that Kyrie was a good fit. My fellow fans also thought so at the beginning of the season. Apparently, he isn't.

So what do you think Ainge got Kyrie for? Almost positive Ainge did not acquire Kyrie to be another Robin on a roster full of Robins. It should be "okay" for Ainge to be wrong once in a while, right?

So what do you think Ainge got Kyrie for? Almost positive Ainge did not acquire Kyrie to be another Robin on a roster full of Robins. It should be "okay" for Ainge to be wrong once in a while, right?

I don't know what Danny Ainge thought of Kyrie Irving. Millions of Celtic fans, me included, thought that Kyrie was the alpha that we needed at the beginning of the season. Apparently, he isn't. Read my original post that you quoted. What is your understanding of that post?

Edited by will robie

This season proved that Kyrie is a complimentary second star but not the main guy that will lead a team to a championship.

So you are saying that the great Danny Ainge was is wrong about Kyrie then, right?

I don't know what Danny Ainge thought of Kyrie Irving. Millions of Celtic fans, me included, thought that Kyrie was the alpha that we needed at the beginning of the season. Apparently, he isn't. Read my original post that you quoted. What is your understanding of that post?

My understanding is you are in denial of an Ainge mistake.

My understanding is you are in denial of an Ainge mistake.

Well, your understanding is wrong. My original post that you quoted was an opinion based on a fact. It had nothing to do with what Danny thought about Irving when he traded for him. Moreover, my original post that you quoted was in retrospect.

Well, your understanding is wrong. My original post that you quoted was an opinion based on a fact. It had nothing to do with what Danny thought about Irving when he traded for him. Moreover, my original post that you quoted was in retrospect.

It is fine if you do not want to flat out just state Ainge made a mistake with Kyrie and this season confirmed that.

Cool. Have a happy off-season.

It is fine if you do not want to flat out just state Ainge made a mistake with Kyrie and this season confirmed that.

Cool. Have a happy off-season.

My post had nothing to do with what Danny thought of Kyrie. If you think that I am in denial that Danny made a mistake, that is your opinion and I will say this. Your opinion is wrong.

Edited by will robie

The Lechokers can only dream of AD. The Cs have a big chance at AD this summer. However, if the Cs will win the championship this year, they won't need AD.

Antetekounmpo alone is not enough to beat the Cs. After Antetekounmpo, the next 5 best players in this series are gonna be wearing green.

LMAO these statements didn't age well