Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

• 4 weeks later...

Pag jeans i like Levi's, Lee and Wrangler.

Slack: Wallstreet, Paddocks, Dockers

Shirt: Mossimo, Lee, Guess, Giordano, Adidas and Nike (wag lang yung lumabas noon na brand i the early 90's na Kosa shirt)

Shoes: pag leather Cole Haan, Rusty Lopez

Rubber: Nike, Polo, Adidas

i read from a men's mag mauuso daw uli ang penguin shirts parang kapanahunan pa iyun ng mga erpats natin

shirts: a/x, adidas, anything black (sori ah tiga ahensiya ako e)

shoes: adidas samba

jeans: giordano has a nice fabric, trussardi, guess

sporting gear: nike pa rin

:wub: honestly, im not really into brands lalo na yung malaki ang sign sa front ng top, parang "feeling" kasi ng dating, pero pag shopping ang pinag-usapan, sama ako dyan. i luv to shop, its a girl thing. hindi naman ako materialistic, nasa lugar naman... when i was in college, syempre jeans & baby tees ok na yan. when im done w/ school, na- addict ako sa mga little dress, skirts, capri & shorts. now, that im a young adult, combination na of everthing. these are da brands that ok gamitin :

ROXY & RIP CURL (boardshorts)

TRIPLE 5 SOUL & FOLDED & HUNG (tops)

HUMAN & HERBENCH (pants)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather wear something i'm comfortable with, even if its not really that branded as long as i like the color and the fitting. i believe kse that everything would look nice on you even if its not that expensive, nasa pagdadala lang yon. sometimes i would combine my branded jeans with just a simple and unexpensive blouse muka ng ring expenside lahat. :)

• 3 weeks later...

i'm not a brand-conscious person at all. i prioritize comfort and fit above all else...

but i have found that for jeans and pants, the best ones are gap, diesel, old navy, ann taylor and american eagle.

one of my uniforms is the classic white shirt... every girl's got to have at least two. the ones i like best are from gap, m&s and banana republic.

and... rustan's is reliable. anything you will ever need, they have. and it's a common misconception that it's pricey. they actually have very affordable clothing, shoes and accessories. usually the ones made here.

i'm not a shoe addict but i do like pretty shoes (generally the nice to look at but a pain to walk in kind)... vnc has a great selection and when they were recently on sale, i think i walked away with 4 pairs. and they don't break the bank at all, so that's great.

for lingerie, etc., i am partial to victoria's secret because not only do they fit so well, the material isn't scratchy or uncomfortable. and this is ultra important when buying unmentionables.

oh.. and i think the best investment any woman can make is to buy a pair of diamond studs or pearls. these will make anything you wear (even if it's from ukay) look instantly posh.

:)