Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

Casual - A/X Kenneth Cole

Office wear - Hugo Boss

Sosi ka bro. Can't afford those brand. I only have a few A/X jeans and shorts and Hugo Boss shirts courtesy of my friends and relatives in the US.

Casual - CK, Guess, Folded & Hung

Office - CK, Guess, Folded & Hung, Trussardi and stuff from Linea Uomo

Guest batabatuta

Im not a brand conscious person but I am very particular with color and at simplicity. Kahit anong brand basta ok yung kulay at bagsak niya sa body mo ika nga talagang para sa yo e solve na ako dun.

For party action: Marithe Francois Girbaud (when men's clothing was available)

For casual: Bench - gotta save the bucks for the BABES!!

For tennis: FILA

For golf: Dockers pants, Liz Claiborne knitted

For office: Perry Ellis (not as expensive as one thinks, especially at outlet centers)

and let's not forget...

For BED: Trojan, ribbed (for her pleasure).....ha-ha

The question can be answered in many ways. One answer is economic in nature. This would mean affordability. The favorite outfit of of Class A, B, C, D, and E definitely speak what brand and what kind of clothes they really like. Meaning, the answers can be varied. We can therefore predict, that the Class A would prefer LV or Prada, and other signature clothes for that matter. Among the local brands like Bench, Penshoppe, Rusty Lopez and the like would cater more to theC and D market. However, there are cause oriented personalities that would prefer ethnic and local brands that tries to depict nationalistic concenrs, etc, etc.