Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

• 2 weeks later...

comfort is more important to me, i never wear clothes that is not made of cotton...

i go for eddie bauer for quality at kung ndi pricey rl. i always wear cap except

when i'm wearing formal clothes.

doesnt really matter if its branded or not, original or fake... as long as it fits me well and is comfortable...ill wear it...

signature shirt nga.... marami ka naman kapareho...wag na lang...

there are some shops in greenhills, sa likod ng theater which sells t-shirts and collared ones na ilang lang ang style...i mean they have like 10 items lang for that particular style...atleast iilan lang kayo na may suot nun....hindi yung parang "I CHOOSE BENCH" o "DAO SHALL WEAR BENCH" na kahit sino makikita mo yun din ang suot....

doesnt really matter if its branded or not, original or fake... as long as it fits me well and is comfortable...ill wear it...

signature shirt nga.... marami ka naman kapareho...wag na lang...

there are some shops in greenhills, sa likod ng theater which sells        t-shirts and collared ones na ilang lang ang style...i mean they have like 10 items lang for that particular style...atleast iilan lang kayo na may suot nun....hindi yung parang "I CHOOSE BENCH" o "DAO SHALL WEAR BENCH" na kahit sino makikita mo yun din ang suot....

inexpensive kasi yun bench kaya you see them on everyone everywhere.

i like zegna shirt. you don't see them on everyone everywhere. :)

inexpensive kasi yun bench kaya you see them on everyone everywhere.

i like zegna shirt. you don't see them on everyone everywhere. :)

yeah people can say that because they can afford to buy expensive branded shirts.... what i really meant by what i said was, lets consider the mass public, if something is "IN" or the trend of a particular season(like the F4 mania) people buy the same things. they dont care if they see somebody wearing the exact replica...you know what i mean.

my opinion is...if u dont think ur not the same level as they are...then be choosy.... you dont want to see your doppelganger crossing the street or riding MRT with you.:D

thats the reason why i buy clothes(even if its fake) as long as its not common.....madami ding expensive branded shirts ang may kapareho.... billabong, lacoste, zegna, a/x etc...

so guys...if you come accross a shirt in greenhills, which you think is unique, buy it.... just make sure you havent seen it before worn by "jologs" or the "pretending to be RK" guys...or gals

Edited by flamingbullet
yeah people can say that because they can afford to buy expensive branded shirts.... what i really meant by what i said was, lets consider the mass public, if something is "IN" or the trend of a particular season(like the F4 mania) people buy the same things. they dont care if they see somebody wearing the exact replica...you know what i mean.

my opinion is...if u dont think ur not the same level as they are...then be choosy.... you dont want to see your doppelganger crossing the street or riding MRT with you.:D

thats the reason why i buy clothes(even if its fake) as long as its not common.....madami ding expensive branded shirts ang may kapareho.... billabong, lacoste, zegna, a/x etc...

so guys...if you come accross a shirt in greenhills, which you think is unique, buy it.... just make sure you havent seen it before worn by  "jologs" or the "pretending to be RK" guys...or gals

ganun ba? sorry...

so guys...if you come accross a shirt in greenhills, which you think is unique, buy it.... just make sure you havent seen it before worn by  "jologs" or the "pretending to be RK" guys...or gals

Whats "IN" is people who want to set an individual stlye but everyone wants to set an individual style so technically thats "IN". Regradless if you buy expensive clothes or a unique shirt there all common, everyone is "jologs" or in the mass public. Just wear what you feel comfortable.

• 4 weeks later...

experience ko lang talaga: you get what you pay for.

puwede ka magtipid at bumili sa divisoria, greenhills o sa tiangge ng mga rip-off, "surplus" o rejects, na akala mo porke't may tatak na gap, old navy, fcuk, etc... okay na. pero di nare-realize ng mga nagsusuotnito, ang panget ng bagsak ng suot nila, o kaya mukha silang try-hard na hip-hop, o kaya talagang baduy lang nila.

ang pagbili ng damit ay isang investment. sa ayaw niyo o sa gusto, ang unang impresyon ng tao sa iyo ay ang itsura mo. kung naka-low-waist super baggy kita-carter brief jeans ka na winawalis na ang sahig, sabay t-shirt na sumisigaw ng "P100 lang!" at naka-sneaks ka na dapat iniiwan lamang sa loob ng basketball court, eh huwag ka na umasa na seseryosohin ka ng mga taong di mo kakilala.

for undershirts, i go for marks & spencer ot the claasic puritan... i like the softness

for polo shirts, any will do... just as long as the cloth is not stiff... and the stitches are well tight...

for slacks, i would go for dockers... but quite expensive so i'll settle for bossini instead...

:upside: