Larry Legend or King James

dfgvan

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So you're basically saying that Bird is better than MJ, you're more stupid than I thought

I was stating a fact, moron. :lol:

This is the problem with trolls who have a comprehension problem and who don't understand what they're replying to.

Edited by will robie

I was stating a fact, moron. :lol:

This is the problem with trolls who have a comprehension problem and who don't understand what they're replying to.

The fact that Bird is better than MJ?, that's the most moronic fanboy statement I've ever read, and the fact that I'm calling you out on that stupid opinion of yours makes me a troll, make some better excuses for your arguments idiot, hindi yung lahat ng di sumasang ayon sayo troll, makes you look pathetic

The fact that Bird is better than MJ?, that's the most moronic fanboy statement I've ever read, and the fact that I'm calling you out on that stupid opinion of yours makes me a troll, make some better excuses for your arguments idiot, hindi yung lahat ng di sumasang ayon sayo troll, makes you look pathetic

Haha! You are the idiot. You apparently did not understand my post. Haha! :lol:

Try harder, troll.

Edited by will robie

Larry Bird by a mile. They say Lechoke is being compared to MJ as the GOAT. MJ never beat Larry in the playoffs so go on comparing Lechoke to MJ.

1. You said MJ never beat Larry in the playoffs

2. You said "Lechoke" is better off being compared to MJ

So you basically said that Bird is better than MJ

Have the balls to own up to your statement, di yung nagtatago ka sa palusot na trolls or hindi nakakaintindi ng statement mo, ano yun ikaw pinakamatalino dito lahat di ka naiintindihan, or wala ka sa ulirat pag nagpopost baka pinagjajakulan mo si Larry Bird saka Brad Stevens habang nagpopost ka kaya di mo namamalayan mga sinasabi mo

1. You said MJ never beat Larry in the playoffs

2. You said "Lechoke" is better off being compared to MJ

So you basically said that Bird is better than MJ

Have the balls to own up to your statement, di yung nagtatago ka sa palusot na trolls or hindi nakakaintindi ng statement mo, ano yun ikaw pinakamatalino dito lahat di ka naiintindihan, or wala ka sa ulirat pag nagpopost baka pinagjajakulan mo si Larry Bird saka Brad Stevens habang nagpopost ka kaya di mo namamalayan mga sinasabi mo

I was stating a fact that MJ never beat Larry in the playoffs. That is a fact. So? Do you want me to admit something, troll? :lol:

So you're basically saying that Bird is better than MJ, magsasabi ka ng ganun tapos magbaback pedal ka pag pinageexplain ka, saka look for the definition of troll mukha ka ng troll sa kakasabi mo ng ganyan

Kaya pala ikaw laging may last say pag may nakikipagdebate nakakawalang gana kang replyan para kang si Chiz Escudero magsalita ang daming sinasabi but when you analyze your statements napakawalang kwenta tapos you'll call everyone troll haha f#&king laughable

Why should I explain to a troll like you? Unless, of course, you didn't understand what I posted which is the case. Walang kwenta because a dumb troll who didn't understand what I said said so? :lol:

Next time if you're going to make a stupid statement like that better have a good argument di yung nagtatago ka behind sa reasoning na trolls lahat ng nakikipagargue sayo or di naintindihan post mo, it's clear as day what you're trying to say pero you're defending it literally, what I'm after is what you're trying to say, you're the one who looked stupid trying to argue around one point opposed to what I'm asking, saka wag ka ng magreply troll pala ako eh saka I'm sure wala na naman kwenta reply mo, "I didn't understand your post", "I'm a troll", "I'm affected by your posts", rinse and repeat.

Edit: Hilig mo pala mag emoji ngayon ko lang napansin

Edited by Legend_Killer

Next time if you're going to make a stupid statement like that better have a good argument di yung nagtatago ka behind sa reasoning na trolls lahat ng nakikipagargue sayo or di naintindihan post mo, it's clear as day what you're trying to say pero you're defending it literally what I'm after is what you're trying to say, you're the one who looked stupid trying to argue around one point opposed to what I'm asking, saka wag ka ng magreply troll pala ako eh saka I'm sure wala na naman kwenta reply mo, "I didn't understand your post", "I'm a troll", "I'm affected by your posts", rinse and repeat.

The next time you quote my posts which really affected you, make sure you understand what I posted instead of asking a stupid question. I implied something which you didn't understand, dumbass. :lol:

The next time you quote my posts which really affected you, make sure you understand what I posted instead of asking a stupid question. I implied something which you didn't understand, dumbass. :lol:

Ikaw di makaintindi ng tanong, wala akong pakialam kung di natalo ni MJ syota mo sa playoffs, the way you constructed your statement you're saying Bird was better than MJ, ayan siguro for the 3rd time naiintindin mo na what I'm trying to say, hirap makipagusap sa mga feeling matalino mas madali pang makipagusap sa mga aminadong bobo

Ikaw di makaintindi ng tanong, wala akong pakialam kung di natalo ni MJ syota mo sa playoffs, the way you constructed your statement you're saying Bird was better than MJ, ayan siguro for the 3rd time naiintindin mo na what I'm trying to say, hirap makipagusap sa mga feeling matalino mas madali pang makipagusap sa mga aminadong bobo

The last time I checked I am not obliged to answer questions, much less stupid questions from a troll when what I implied was clear as day, moron.

The last time I checked I am not obliged to answer questions, much less stupid questions from a troll when what I implied was clear as day, moron.

Aminin mo na lang wala kang masagot sa tanong ko or better yet shut up na lang, it looks like you're the one affected, ilang sagutan na tayo yet you haven't stated one fact on why Bird is better than MJ, save some face, STFU na lang, kahit emoji wag ka ng magreply

Aminin mo na lang wala kang masagot sa tanong ko or better yet shut up na lang, it looks like you're the one affected, ilang sagutan na tayo yet you haven't stated one fact on why Bird is better than MJ, save some face, STFU na lang, kahit emoji wag ka ng magreply

How am I affected when you are the one who has been quoting my posts first? Haha! Again, the last time I checked, I am not obliged to answer trolls' questions. Haha! Pikon-talo na ba, troll? :lol:

Edited by will robie

How am I affected when you are the one who has been quoting my posts first? Haha! Again, the last time I checked, I am not obliged to answer trolls' questions. Haha! Pikon-talo na ba, troll? :lol:

Sana kahit sinabi mo si Bird mas maikli shorts kesa kay MJ mas ok pa yun instead of hiding behind "troll" excuse

I quoted it because I was asking for your reasoning behind that stupid statement, ngayon kung di mo idedefend sarili mo and just call everyone trolls or doesn't "understand" your statement eh manahimik ka na lang kasi paulit ulit na lang sinasabi mo, why would I be affected by a stupid post, so lahat ng nagququote ng post affected din, tanga din logic mo

Let me guess rereply ka ulit tapos troll ulit ako or you don't owe me an explanation, redundant and predictable 7 posts ago same argument ka pa din

Sana kahit sinabi mo si Bird mas maikli shorts kesa kay MJ mas ok pa yun instead of hiding behind "troll" excuse

Do you understand the word "implied"? Satsat ka ng satsat, hindi mo naman nagets yung sinasabi ko.

I quoted it because I was asking for your reasoning behind that stupid statement, ngayon kung di mo idedefend sarili mo and just call everyone trolls or doesn't "understand" your statement eh manahimik ka na lang kasi paulit ulit na lang sinasabi mo, why would I be affected by a stupid post, so lahat ng nagququote ng post affected din, tanga din logic mo

Let me guess rereply ka ulit tapos troll ulit ako or you don't owe me an explanation, redundant and predictable 7 posts ago same argument ka pa din

So if my post was a stupid statement, as you said, then you're more stupid for asking the reasoning behind that. :lol:

Correct! :lol:

Edited by will robie