Larry Legend or King James

dfgvan

I am not talking about who is being talked about today as the GOAT. I am talking about Jordan being destroyed time and again in the 1980s. That is their opinion but if you want, I can show you opinions of other players. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but they are not entitled to their own facts. I am not gonna say that Bird is the GOAT but he is ahead of Jordan when it comes to that status. Jordan never beat Bird in the playoffs and that's one fact that Jordan fans tend to overlook. Moreover, he couldn't get past the Pistons or Bucks in the 80s.

Paulit ulit, so just because a prime Bird beat a young MJ so does Thomas and Dumars di na GOAT si MJ?, so sino GOAT sa basketball in your book?

Paulit ulit, so just because a prime Bird beat a young MJ so does Thomas and Dumars di na GOAT si MJ?, so sino GOAT sa basketball in your book?

Yes, he couldn't possibly be a GOAT because a GOAT, for me, should beat every superstar he played against. He never beat Larry Bird in the playoffs. That is only one of the reasons why I don't consider him the GOAT. As for the other reasons, backread. Bill Russell.

Edited by will robie

Yes, he couldn't possibly be a GOAT because a GOAT, for me, should beat every superstar he played against. He never beat Larry Bird in the playoffs. That is only one of the reasons why I don't consider him the GOAT. As for the other reasons, backread. Bill Russell.

LOL, there's no such player where he destroyed everybody he faces, prime Jordan is the closest to your definition of GOAT, nobody can touch him yet you're out here criticizing his first 5 years in the league, and Bill Russel?, the guy who played when there were only 10 teams in the league

LOL, there's no such player where he destroyed everybody he faces, prime Jordan is the closest to your definition of GOAT, nobody can touch him yet you're out here criticizing his first 5 years in the league, and Bill Russel?, the guy who played when there were only 10 teams in the league

Really? Bill Russel destroyed every great player in his path. So what are you implying? That a league having ten teams is weak? On the contrary, when the league had 10 teams, talent was concentrated unlike today, with 30 teams, the talent is diluted. With 10 teams, only the creme de la creme can make it to the NBA. 150 players can only make it in the NBA in the 60s. Today, 450 players can make it to the NBA. Jordan is not my choice for GOAT. He is your GOAT.

Really? Bill Russel destroyed every great player in his path. So what are you implying? That a league having ten teams is weak? On the contrary, when the league had 10 teams, talent was concentrated unlike today, with 30 teams, the talent is diluted. With 10 teams, only the creme de la creme can make it to the NBA. 150 players can only make it in the NBA in the 60s. Today, 450 players can make it to the NBA. Jordan is not my choice for GOAT. He is your GOAT.

LMAO, you're really comparing destroying "great players" from 10 teams to having to face 28 or 29 other teams, stop comparing the 60's to today's NBA, people back then weren't even close to being athletic, players back then had side jobs of being a baker or mailman compared to having to commit 24/7 to training in the NBA

LMAO, you're really comparing destroying "great players" from 10 teams to having to face 28 or 29 other teams, stop comparing the 60's to today's NBA, people back then weren't even close to being athletic, players back then had side jobs of being a baker or mailman compared to having to commit 24/7 to training in the NBA

Again, in the 50s and 60s, only 150 players can play in the NBA which means that the talent was concentrated, unlike now, where the talent is diluted. So tell me, who were the superstars who had side jobs?

Again, in the 50s and 60s, only 150 players can play in the NBA which means that the talent was concentrated, unlike now, where the talent is diluted. So tell me, who were the superstars who had side jobs?

LMAO, only 150 players were playing because there were only 10 teams, not a lot of people with money have faith in the league back then so there's only 10 teams and you're comparing the training of the 50's and 60's to today's training?!, I didn't say superstars, I said some players back then had side jobs, try watching some NBA history videos instead of stats

LMAO, only 150 players were playing because there were only 10 teams, not a lot of people with money have faith in the league back then so there's only 10 teams and you're comparing the training of the 50's and 60's to today's training?!, I didn't say superstars, I said some players back then had side jobs, try watching some NBA history videos instead of stats

Saying that not a lot of moneyed people having faith in the league back then is your opinion and does not really discredit what I said. The fact is only the creme de la creme of basketball players can get in the NBA back then.

Saying that not a lot of moneyed people having faith in the league back then is your opinion and does not really discredit what I said. The fact is only the creme de la creme of basketball players can get in the NBA back then.

Based on what fact?, what I've said is based on various documentaries by people INSIDE the league unlike you who likes spitting out "facts", I don't know if a part time baker or cook is what you'd call a "creme de la creme" *f#&king cringy term

Based on what fact?, what I've said is based on various documentaries by people INSIDE the league unlike you who likes spitting out "facts", I don't know if a part time baker or cook is what you'd call a "creme de la creme" *f#&king cringy term

Based on what fact? The fact that only 150 players can play in the NBA and it goes without saying that only the creme de la creme can play in the NBA at that time. It is not my problem if you find that term cringy.

Facts are the truth. You are relying on opinions of other people. Facts will always trump opinions.

Edited by will robie

Based on what fact? The fact that only 150 players can play in the NBA and it goes without saying that only the creme de la creme can play in the NBA at that time. It is not my problem if you find that term cringy.

Facts are the truth. You are relying on opinions of other people. Facts will always trump opinions.

Opinions of the people who were at league at that time is better than some "know-it-all" in a forum

Pilit mong sinisingit na only 150 players ang nasa league inexplain ko na nga na wala kasing nagiinvest kasi nagsisimula pa lang yung league kaya konti teams hindi dahil yung 150 pinakamagaling sa buong mundo, ayan tinagalog ko na para maintindihan mo at di paulit ulit point mo

Edited by Legend_Killer

Opinions of the people who were at league at that time is better than some "know-it-all" in a forum

If stating facts means I am a "know it all", then, yes, I am a "know it all". I have no problem with that.

Pilit mong sinisingit na only 150 players ang nasa league inexplain ko na nga na wala kasing nagiinvest kasi nagsisimula pa lang yung league kaya konti teams hindi dahil yung 150 pinakamagaling sa buong mundo, ayan tinagalog ko na para maintindihan mo at di paulit ulit point mo

Your explanation is irrelevant. The fact is, at that time, only 150 players or the creme de la creme of basketball players can play in the NBA during that era.

If stating facts means I am a "know it all", then, yes, I am a "know it all". I have no problem with that.

Your explanation is irrelevant. The fact is, at that time, only 150 players or the creme de la creme of basketball players can play in the NBA during that era.

Yes, you're a know it all that almost half of what you pull out of your ass is wrong and the worse is you keep on defending your point, kaya nga humaba to eh kasi ayaw mong magpatalo.

Based on what fact na at that time only 150 players were elite enough to play the game, your GOAT is dunking over bakers and grocery baggers, wow that's dominating /sarcasm

Paano naging irrelevant yun, wala ngang nagiinvest eh kaya konti team kaya konti players, magbasa ka nga muna bago ka magreply ng mga "facts" mo

Edited by Legend_Killer

Yes, you're a know it all that almost half of what you pull out of your ass is wrong and the worse is you keep on defending your point, kaya nga humaba to eh kasi ayaw mong magpatalo.

Ayaw magpatalo? Haha! Projecting won't do you any good. The fact of the matter is you can't debunk me in the Jordan argument that is why kung saan saan na tayo napunta. Bago ka magsabi ng ayaw ko magpatalo, tignan mo muna sarili mo. Supalpal yung mga argumento mo kaya nagumpisa ka magad hominem.

Based on what fact na at that time only 150 players were elite enough to play the game, your GOAT is dunking over bakers and grocery baggers, wow that's dominating /sarcasm

You have an internet. Use it wisely.

Paano naging irrelevant yun, wala ngang nagiinvest eh kaya konti team kaya konti players, magbasa ka nga muna bago ka magreply ng mga "facts" mo

I am stating facts which you can only try to discredit with your opinions which are irrelevant.

Edited by will robie

Ayaw magpatalo? Haha! Projecting won't do you any good. The fact of the matter is you can't debunk me in the Jordan argument that is why kung saan saan na tayo napunta. Bago ka magsabi ng ayaw ko magpatalo, tignan mo muna sarili mo. Supalpal yung mga argumento mo kaya nagumpisa ka magad hominem.

You have an internet. Use it wisely.

I am stating facts which you can only try to discredit with your opinions which are irrelevant.

Unang una, napaka futile ng argument mo na Jordan can't be GOAT because he didn't beat Prime Bird during his early years dun pa lang napakawalang kwenta na ng argument mo

Ikaw gumamit ng internet, dun ko napanood yung mga pinagsasabi ko, you saying these things are "facts" tapos makikipargue ka is getting tiresome, keep hiding behind that word, puro ka stats etc., you can't come up with accurate conclusions just by numbers there are also variables.

Gaya ng sinasabi mo if only Bird and Jordan both came in at the same time he won't have 6 rings, that was so arrogant of you to say that, ano dahil may "facts and stats" ka?, even the most respected analysts in the NBA they don't come up with conclusions like that because there are a lot of variables, unlike you an arrogant, know-it-all, pagpatuloy mo lang pagyayabang mo dito, maybe you get off on things like these.

Unang una, napaka futile ng argument mo na Jordan can't be GOAT because he didn't beat Prime Bird during his early years dun pa lang napakawalang kwenta na ng argument mo

Yes, Jordan never beat Bird in the playoffs and for you to be the GOAT, you have to beat every superstar in your path. Futile? Haha! You wish. Supalpal na yung argument mo na GOAT si Jordan. You can't show a counter argument based on facts.

Ikaw gumamit ng internet, dun ko napanood yung mga pinagsasabi ko, you saying these things are "facts" tapos makikipargue ka is getting tiresome, keep hiding behind that word, puro ka stats etc., you can't come up with accurate conclusions just by numbers there are also variables.

Ang dami mo pang palusot. Natalo ba ni Jordan si Bird sa playoffs o hindi? Ano ba head to head record in Jordan at Bird in the playoffs and regular season?

Edited by will robie

Gaya ng sinasabi mo if only Bird and Jordan both came in at the same time he won't have 6 rings, that was so arrogant of you to say that, ano dahil may "facts and stats" ka?, even the most respected analysts in the NBA they don't come up with conclusions like that because there are a lot of variables, unlike you an arrogant, know-it-all, pagpatuloy mo lang pagyayabang mo dito, maybe you get off on things like these.

Bossing, ako may basehan. Ikaw ano? Puro ka ad hominem kasi supalpal na yung mga argumento mo. So stating facts is "pagyayabang"? Haha! I almost fell off my seat laughing at this imbecilic post. Ngayon, "variables" naman palusot mo.

The truth hurts but it's the truth. Deal with it.

Edited by will robie

So you're basically saying that Bird is better than MJ, you're more stupid than I thought

Let's see here. You say I don't respect other people's opinions. You quoted my post first and this post clearly shows that you don't respect other people's opinions. You really should check your facts before quoting. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Yes, Jordan never beat Bird in the playoffs and for you to be the GOAT, you have to beat every superstar in your path. Futile? Haha! You wish. Supalpal na yung argument mo na GOAT si Jordan. You can't show a counter argument based on facts.

Ang dami mo pang palusot. Natalo ba ni Jordan si Bird sa playoffs o hindi? Ano ba head to head record in Jordan at Bird in the playoffs and regular season?

Bossing, ako may basehan. Ikaw ano? Puro ka ad hominem kasi supalpal na yung mga argumento mo. So stating facts is "pagyayabang"? Haha! I almost fell off my seat laughing at this imbecilic post. Ngayon, "variables" naman palusot mo.

The truth hurts but it's the truth. Deal with it.

Let's see here. You say I don't respect other people's opinions. You quoted my post first and this post clearly shows that you don't respect other people's opinions. You really should check your facts before quoting. :lol:

Paulit ulit argument nagmumukha akong retarded na kausap ka, pinipilit mo di natalo ni MJ si Bird, bakit prime ba si MJ nun?, malalakas ba kakampi ni MJ nun?!, paulit ulit na lang sinasabi ko puro hominem pinagsasabi mo dyan, kelan naging palusot yung variables?, kahit sa math nga may constant saka variables sa sports pa kaya eh math is applicable to everything, kahit yung pagiging feeling matalino mo may math na involved dun.

Oo nga fact na natalo ni Bird si MJ pero there are variables like experience, teammates etc., google mo kaya variables kesa mag english ka dyan na flamboyant, buti sana kung pinagcompare natin si Magic saka Bird yun comparable situation nila, ikaw para kang idiot na paulit ulit na cinocompare yung head to head ng 2 players na magkalayo na ang career, kaya nga sabi ko look at their respective careers in hindsight, google mo din yung hindsight baka mapa-splendid ka dyan sa upuan mo.

Saka way before pa na tinawag kitang stupid I don't respect you effing opinion kaya you don't have to quote that kasi long before pa ako walang respeto sayo

Edited by Legend_Killer

Paulit ulit argument nagmumukha akong retarded na kausap ka, pinipilit mo di natalo ni MJ si Bird, bakit prime ba si MJ nun?, malalakas ba kakampi ni MJ nun?!, paulit ulit na lang sinasabi ko puro hominem pinagsasabi mo dyan, kelan naging palusot yung variables?, kahit sa math nga may constant saka variables sa sports pa kaya eh math is applicable to everything, kahit yung pagiging feeling matalino mo may math na involved dun.

It is not my problem if you feel retarded. I am stating to you what happened. Bird played until the 1992 season, Jordan already had Pippen in 1987. Anong pinagsasabi mong hindi malakas? The fact is Bird had a winning record against Jordan in the regular season, moreso in the playoffs. When you're the greatest, you beat everyone in your path. Bird was his biggest stumbling block.

Oo nga fact na natalo ni Bird si MJ pero there are variables like experience, teammates etc., google mo kaya variables kesa mag english ka dyan na flamboyant, buti sana kung pinagcompare natin si Magic saka Bird yun comparable situation nila, ikaw para kang idiot na paulit ulit na cinocompare yung head to head ng 2 players na magkalayo na ang career, kaya nga sabi ko look at their respective careers in hindsight, google mo din yung hindsight baka mapa-splendid ka dyan sa upuan mo.

Being an apologist for Jordan won't do your argument any good. In Jordan's first championship season, his Bulls can only tie the Celtics in the regular season and Bird was already battered by injuries. He can't dominate a battered Bird, let alone a prime Bird. Comparing the head to head match-ups of the two is a valid basis. Look, you've been reduced to ranting nonsense instead of making a sound counter argument.

Saka way before pa na tinawag kitang stupid I don't respect you effing opinion kaya you don't have to quote that kasi long before pa ako walang respeto sayo

My arguments are sound. Wala ka ng masabi at clarong pikon ka na. Wala akong pakialam kung wala kang respeto sa akin. The feeling is mutual. Unlike you, I don't rant about it. You quote my post, I reply. Let's face it. The truth hurts. Bird owns Jordan in the regular season and in the playoffs. You can't handle the truth. :lol:

Edited by will robie