Career or Love

I was just a so-so in my career when i was single. Fell in love, got married, had my 1st child and my entire world changed. My objective, to provide much more to my family more than what I was provided to me at my time. Love was an inspiration. That was when I pushed myself wherein satisfactory performance is unacceptable. I became a director at 24 and finally retiring at 38 with a senior executive post and proceeded to business investments as well as leisurely investments. So...love may push career...career can never push love! just my two cents opinion.

I was just a so-so in my career when i was single. Fell in love, got married, had my 1st child and my entire world changed. My objective, to provide much more to my family more than what I was provided to me at my time. Love was an inspiration. That was when I pushed myself wherein satisfactory performance is unacceptable. I became a director at 24 and finally retiring at 38 with a senior executive post and proceeded to business investments as well as leisurely investments. So...love may push career...career can never push love! just my two cents opinion.

If the relationship is right, if the person is indeed right for you, then it should not be a choice.

In fact, dapat nga suportahan nyo isat isa maabot yung career goals nyo. Sabi ko nga, ang isang healthy relationship, hindi yan dapat puro na lang kilig at puro sex. Trabaho nyo na tulungan isat isa maging mas mabuting mga tao at maabot mga pangarap nyo. Dapat pa nga inspirasyon nyo ang isat isa. Na kung kelangan magsakripisyo eh gawin.

Noon kasi, bago ko nakilala yung isang ex ko, pangarap ko talaga makapagpostgrad studies abroad. Then nung nagkakakilala pa lang kami binanggit ko na lahat ito. Tapos nung naging kami na, parang ni hindi ko na mabanggit yung progress ng application ko sa kanya, kasi lagi namin pinagaawayan. Ako pa gusto sisihin, bakit hindi na lang daw sa pinas. Ako pa ang selfish daw. Parang hello, bago ko pa sya nakilala dito na ako papunta. Sakin kasi, marami akong pagsubok na pagdadaanan sa pagpunta ko dito, importante yung support system ko. Eh she does not wanna be supportive. Parang imbes palakasin loob ko, pinapahina pa. Parang gusto pa ata pumalpak ako.

So ayun, came to a conclusion na she wasnt right for me. Kung di nya kaya ako suportahan sa bagay na ito, ano pang silbi ng pagtatagal namin sa relasyon? Alangan naman I stop being the best that I can be, and later on hate her for it and myself in the process. Ala naman masama mahalin ko din naman sarili ko di ba?

Anyway, bottomline is that, a person who does not support your goals in life and wants you to be less than what you can be so that she wont lose your physical presence is not right for you. That person does not even truly love you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...