Career or Love

• 2 weeks later...

bakit kailangan pumili. in my opinion its progressive. if you find love early its good, but without a career, love may not last. if find career first then you may have time to find love, if you do, love may not last since it may find another who has the time.

for me, get your finances settled, (buy a big house, a condo, a country club, a car or two, some businesses) retire and find love. love can and does wait. anyways, lahat naman ng crush ng mga guys ay lagi 25 years old and below :) their names change, their vital stats may change, hair an change, eyes change, but their age... all below 25 hehehe. think about it.

Why would anyone choose between this or that? Maybe their relationship is affected and is in dire straits? If so, they should learn how to manage time wisely. Careers can sometimes bring us to far away places and our loved ones are left behind sulking in sadness, but we should remind them that we are doing this for them and their future. But having said that, we should still find the time to talk to them, set aside a few days or weeks to be with them so that they can feel that we are still a part of their lives and not just a bystander making money.

CAREER siyempre, for practical reasons. Sa panahon ngayon, ano na man ang ipanggastos pag wala kang pera right? Pero if I would be given a chance to have both, then why not? Im pretty sure si love nakakaintindi yan kung oras ng trabaho eh trabaho lang talaga.

Naalala ko tuloy yung sagot ng isang contestant sa beauty pageant last summer kung asan isa ako sa mga judges "I would choose Love over Career because I believe no man is an island and what is the purpose of your hard-earned wealth from your Career if there is no someone who will take good care of you". Tinamaan talaga ako sa sagot at binigyan ko siya ng perfect 10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer my career, because my profession requires passion, creativity, palette and perfection. It would take a lot of time searching for true love. Working in the culinary world is already my life and my inspiration. It's what keeps me pushing forward and successful. It drives my passion and my love for discovering new ideas and concepts about food. You might not know, but your true love may appear anytime. :)