just bought me self a nexus 7 1st gen hehe mejo naging tight ako sa datung kaya yun ang kinuha ko..panalo talaga kasi real quadcore and nvidia graphics,for 6k wala kang mukukuhang loaded na tab..plus you get the latest update ng android palagi.:) actually galing akong 2013 nexus hehehe..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was planning on buying the latest iPad Air since my old iPad which I bought in 2011 couldn't download the latest apps. Many apps now need the latest iOS software and my iPad didn't have have an update function. I consulted with my cousin who suggested I update to the latest iOS using iTunes.

So I downloaded the latest iTunes program into my laptop and connected my iPad. It took about an hour but I now have the latest iOS on my iPad. I now have the latest apps downloaded.

Feels like I bought a new toy even if I didn't spend a single centavo.

• Like (+1) 1

Super ganda display and super gaan ng sony xperia z2 tablet. Kaso 10 inch sya, sana magkaroon ng mini or compact version nya around 7-8 inch, super winner na version ng tablet na to for me. ^_^:ninja:

Bro how much did you buy your Xperia Z2 tablet? I'm planning on getting one.

• 2 weeks later...