I would probably hold off on picking the mini until they come up with the 2nd version this year. Apple is bound to release an edition with a Retina screen this year as a few android tablets already have screens that have Retina screen resolution levels.

It's a good thing I held back buying the mini on my recent trip to HK. There never seems to be an end in the release of newer and better models every few months. I wonder why Apple stocks are dipping....

Is this the regular sized or mini version? What will its designated name be?

Regular-sized, just announced 2 days ago.. not much different from the new iPad except for the larger capacity. Too, expensive, I think.

Already contented with my iPad1 wifi+3g.. All my double-volume medical/surgical books (Harrison's, Schwartz's, Snell's, Netter's, etc.) shrunk on a single platform!

Also got an ainol novo7 flame before.. sold it less than a month after..targeting the flame II (quad-core version)..

how about this one?

Bitbotz S-1001 Quad-Core 10" Tablet

Samsung Exynos 4412 1.4 GHZ Quad-Core Processor

10.1" IPS 1280 x 800 Screen

Android ICS 4.0.4 (to be upgraded to 4.1)

2 GB DDR3 RAM

16 GB Storage

8000 mah Battery

WIFI b/g/n

Bluetooth 2.1

HDMI (mini) Out

USB On-The-Go (OTG)

MicroSD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)

VGA Front Camera / 2 MBPX Rear Camera

PHP 9,999

bata pa yung company at ito ang una nilang product na prinoduce

ang OEM nila of course is from China.

and this is their FB Page

Hold your horses, bros.. Apple will be releasing a 128gb iPad, the wifi + cellular version will be priced at $799.00!

That's a bit expensive. I'm not sure I would actually use all that space at one time to hold that much content. I think for the same price assuming I needed that much capacity I would just buy a 32gb ipad along with a small external hard drive that has a wi-fi connection.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys this is.

Im going to meet up with kimstore.. to get my first Nexus 10 32 gb pegged at 25,300 later

I hope the f-ucking stock they gave me is without trouble and damage. Or i put dogs c-ock in their ass

Im about to aprt ways with alot of money whih I could have gambled and doubled but afraid due to past experience which has now shadowed my forsaken life.

Ill post pictures and my Feedback. Hopefully I wont encounter any problem. Or else f-uck them and their clan

i saw the price in hotgadget which is 300 pesos cheaper. but my problem is that it may refurbished or not in good condition

If it were you guys what would you choose.

a) 25,300 Tablet from Kimstore ( famous and trusted ,from what ive heard)

B) 25,000 Tablet from Hotgadgets ( saw their products already in their store, it looked dissapointing but nonetheless they said it was brand new )

what would you choose?

anyhow I hope everything works out fine and that no problem will arise.. I will part ways with my 25,300 later :unsure::huh::(

Hope it would be put into good use and not on some item i would in future regret :ninja:

Siyempre every peso counts non

Anyway the price from w..... Fell down to 24,490 so I canceled my order with the previous supplier. So far so good. Hopefully there are no setback. And that there are no defects. I'm just having problems with transferring the files from my desktop computer to my nexus 10. hopefully its no problem.

My current issue is that when I connect my nexus 10 to the front USB port in front of my CPU. It doesn't work. But if I connect to the one to the back it works. I'm like what the f#&k. Hopefully there's no problem with that....

What does USB debugging mean by the way

• 2 weeks later...

my nexus 10 naman.has light bleeding hopefully hindi lumala...also naweirduhan ako last night.. nung nasa UNO ako...ung tablet ko .pagchinecheck ko.naka off..pero i dont remember turning it off naman..fu-cker sana hindi siya nagcacrash..hassle mahal panaman binili ko duon.ubos pera ko..hopefully okay lang siya and no problem ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what's crazy is that that's just the wifi version.

wifi+3G ipad 128 GB is about 929 dollars. might as well get a macbook air IMO

hindi sulit ang cellular units ng ipad sa pinas. you'll seldom get a good 3G signal para makapag-internet. and once you get a signal, it's usually a poor one and may not stay strong. some places along edsa will get you a strong signal, some places wala, so i suggest getting a wifi is much better. after all, you might have a wifi at home, wifi in your office, wifi where you dine out, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

hindi sulit ang cellular units ng ipad sa pinas. you'll seldom get a good 3G signal para makapag-internet. and once you get a signal, it's usually a poor one and may not stay strong. some places along edsa will get you a strong signal, some places wala, so i suggest getting a wifi is much better. after all, you might have a wifi at home, wifi in your office, wifi where you dine out, etc.

its really location dependent but if your far from a wifi signal 3g is the next best or only thing available.