• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hanggang 10 inches lang ba ang screen ng tablet?

I hope there is a tablet with 11 or 12 inch screen.

I think the main idea of a tablet is to be really handy, form factor wise. The idea of a netbook, notebook, and a big screened handset in one, without overdoing the LCD. Specially if phablet's been introduced. Most consumers went for the 7" sized tablets Q1 of 2012 and as it pushed through for 2013.

• Downvote 1

Still have my ASUS TF 101 with docking keyboard. Dati pag may bagyo at brownout, swak na swak, Tagal ng battery life. Umaabot din ako 16 hrs browsing. Never had a problem with performance for browsing or using apps.

Still have my ASUS TF 101 with docking keyboard. Dati pag may bagyo at brownout, swak na swak, Tagal ng battery life. Umaabot din ako 16 hrs browsing. Never had a problem with performance for browsing or using apps.

The tablet and the dock both have their own batteries. Putting it on the dock will add the battery of the two separate devices.

Plus, the shade of this Asus device is very much outstanding as compared to the other tablets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love sulit.....

I purchased a brand new Kindle Fire for only 7K.....

With the free cloud service! I can buy and download books and keep them at the same time.

Also, it has the best speaker system ever!

It just takes 8 hours to fully charge which is a bit of a hassle....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...