Who / What Made You Smile Today?

Where to start for the past 7 days:

1. Total of 10 meets/trysts (not counting one real-life).
  2. Back to back trysts at a top hotel in Makati CBD.
  3. Closing time at a top KTV.
  4. Lovely evening to breakfast in Tagaytay.
  5. Revel and other BGC + QC clubs.

Couldn't meet with a lady outside of work tomorrow night gently turning her down. Tonight, someone I've gone out of town with asked to see me tonight but had to turn her down as well. 

2 hours ago, jaemess23 said:

thinking about yesterday....

(ang mag downvote neto panget! hahaha)

May umamin na panget haha. Ako rin bro reminiscing yesterday. Kahit di ako nag-explore masyado this month I'd say this has been the best month ever!🙂

10 hours ago, AvocadoStreet said:

Playing playstation games with college friends and reminiscing the good ol' days

This is really nice, I also still play with my college friends regularly. Iba talaga yung bonds na nabubuo during college. Good 'ol days indeed...

I assume bro you've been enjoying Suzy's show these days? :D

• Like (+1) 1
On 10/21/2023 at 1:33 AM, AngGwapo said:

Someone this past week wants to do a number of things with me in the future, that is, if there is a future.

From little gestures of gifts to give me, where we will go for a holiday, to how we will rearrange our lives...

Uncertain future but a future, nonetheless.

Huwag ka malaglag!

2 hours ago, MagikMike said:

May umamin na panget haha. Ako rin bro reminiscing yesterday. Kahit di ako nag-explore masyado this month I'd say this has been the best month ever!🙂

This is really nice, I also still play with my college friends regularly. Iba talaga yung bonds na nabubuo during college. Good 'ol days indeed...

I assume bro you've been enjoying Suzy's show these days? :D

Yes, especially if you've lived with your friends for most of your college days as all of us stayed in the same univ dorms.

Unfortunately I need to catch up with Suzy, hopefully in next week's long break 🤞