CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once bought a wireless mouse from here that looked almost exactly the same as a branded unit I had but at 1/5th of the cost.

However, it used up a lot of power and I had to replace the batteries every week on moderate use. The branded one gets a replacement battery only aftet 10-12 months.

So much for the "value for money" slogan.

• 2 months later...

last august 22, 2016 i bought dash cam DVR-003-M 990 pesos.

as of now, close na kami ni ate saleslady sa farmers plaza. naka- 3 balik ako dahil after using it for sometime ayaw mag-replay ng videos, kpag umabot ng mga 8-9hrs ang recording. but if ang laman ng memcard is about 2-3hrs video ok naman.

(i review it every day kasi gusto ko makita if ung driver ko ay talagang nagwork or natutulog lang sa biyahe and babalik ng late sa office at sasabihin lagi grabe traffic)

pinapalitan lang nila ung unit. hanggng nung 3rd balik ko. sila na mismo nagsabi sir refund nalang natin ito?

so nagrefund nalng ako.

buti nalng everyday i pass by farmers kundi laking hassle sobra.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

back when the company sold blank cd's/dvd's, they were good. nowhere would you find brand-name blanks at affordable prices. but the owners got greedy in their quest to branch out. bought a generic card reader there and it turned out to be the biggest mistake ever. the card reader didn't work and worse, it wiped the contents of my card. good thing i had a backup.

like many have previously said, it's a hit-and-miss affair in this joint. better err on the side of caution and avoid these stores altogether. you get what you pay for and with cdrking, you really don't get much.

haven't visited any store lately, but are they still on the 'mano-mano' receipt system? for somebody selling tech products, i find this really odd.

• 6 months later...

can't really trust their products. if you just need an item for a quick fix like for instance nasira mouse but you need it badly at least for that day (wedding videgrapher ka at minamadali mo yung edit) then pde na tiyagaan. but for product mileage, look for somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...