CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

Low quality talaga. Bought multi usb charger (5 sockets), nasunog. I mean nag Amoy sunog despite iPhone 5s Lang chinacharge ko at original na cable gamit ko They didn't want to replace it also Baka Mali daw pagka plug. Nakakatakot na gamitin mga sinasaksak sa kuryente items nila baka makasunog. Akala ko coincidental Lang yun literally natunaw sa init yun fake IPhone cable na binili ko sa kanila, Hindi pala.

Yun mga non electrical items nila tumatagal na ng 1 to 3 months.

Hindi authorized BIR receipts binibigay nila nga Kung minsan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

problema sa cdr-king cable mabilis mag loose thin wire sa loob that's why ung iba nilalagyan ng colored plastic na pahaba to protect the cable.

small price to pay for that amount. you could actually just buy another one. you need to buy 5-6 pcs of cdrking brand to buy just one original or branded one. since its hit or miss you could be on your 3rd one and then it would last long already

Just bought a usb fan a few days ago. Test it for a few seconds in the shop before I buy it.

When I got home, the fan stop working in less than 5 mins.

I brought it back to the CDRking and have it tested, it works.

When I got home, once again, the fan stop working in less than 5 mins.

This time when I got back to CDRking I requested them to test it for at least 5 mins.

After a few mins, the fan stop working, and CDRking gave me a replacement.

This time, the fan works like a dream.

When you buy at a budget store, be ready to put up with this kind of inconveniences, what you pay is what you get.

Just bought a usb fan a few days ago. Test it for a few seconds in the shop before I buy it.

When I got home, the fan stop working in less than 5 mins.

I brought it back to the CDRking and have it tested, it works.

When I got home, once again, the fan stop working in less than 5 mins.

This time when I got back to CDRking I requested them to test it for at least 5 mins.

After a few mins, the fan stop working, and CDRking gave me a replacement.

This time, the fan works like a dream.

When you buy at a budget store, be ready to put up with this kind of inconveniences, what you pay is what you get.

yeah. but the advantage of that is you get it really cheap. sometimes its even worth your effort to go back to cdrking if ever it breaks. since its not a guarantee that it will break i think the risk is worth it. its less likely that when you buy 10 items those 10 items would have defects. depends on what you bought but having 5 out of 10 defective items is still less likely. i would not be surprised if all of the things you bought did not break. but still, it depends on the item you bought

• 1 month later...

I dont recommend buying electrical products from them. Few months back, I bought a few emergency lighting bulbs from them, the ones that will automatically light up when there is no electricity. One of the bulbs caught fire when the electricity suddenly returns back, luckily i was there when it happened and immediately removed the bulb from its socket to prevent it from spreading further. I even filed a complaint to the DTI to support my action. Got a full refund. No need for lawsuit.

Un lang ang delikado mura pa naman ung LED bulb nila compared sa Omni or Firefly.

Yes mas mura nga pero di ka naman patutulugin sa pag aalala na baka sumabog o masunog kaya wag na lang. Yung mga electronic items pwede pwede pa. Pero knowing these items are cheap, it has no quality control, therefore it wont last long

• 1 month later...

Siguro kung bibili ka ng gadgets, huwag na sa CD-R King. Mas mura nga pero kumpara doon sa mas magandang brand mas mapapakinabangan mo ito. Kasi kapag nasira ito, para ka lang nagtapon ng pera. Investment din naman kasi ang ibang gadgets.

Yung mga disposable lang siguro ang magandang bilhin dito tulad ng mga CDs and DVDs. Appliances and other gadgets, huwag siguro o iwasan.

Siguro kung bibili ka ng gadgets, huwag na sa CD-R King. Mas mura nga pero kumpara doon sa mas magandang brand mas mapapakinabangan mo ito. Kasi kapag nasira ito, para ka lang nagtapon ng pera. Investment din naman kasi ang ibang gadgets.

Yung mga disposable lang siguro ang magandang bilhin dito tulad ng mga CDs and DVDs. Appliances and other gadgets, huwag siguro o iwasan.

meron mga tumagal sakin na cdrking items. yung flash drive ko tumagal. yung binili ko nga na sd card reader tumagal din kahit araw araw ko ginagamit. ang suggest ko siguro na wag bilihin ay yung mga high risk na sumabog. like light bulbs or anything na directly nakasaksak sa outlet. yung mga usb siguro pwede subukan kasi 5v lang naman ang pasok nun

• 2 months later...

Same here. I also have a flash drive that I've been using for quite some time now. The cover has actually started to come off - due to the normal wear and tear. Nevertheless, it still is working good. I also agree with the direct plugging to outlets. I bought an LED light bulb before but it didn't last for a year.

I agree sir! dapat tlga low risk items lng. You get what you pay for kasi cheap ung items pero there is a chance naman na tumagal ung item. Swerte na lng siguro pag ganun. Madaming interesting items sa CDR-King eh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...