Azkals (Philippine futbol's poster boys)

thegame08

anak nang..... natawa ako dun sa interview sa babaeng ito... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ano ang mensahe mo na once upon a time these guys are your friends? --> ahm, still, i have high regards for the team azkals. and sana manalo kayo against kuwait, and sana bring more glory to the country, and... and... sana... ahm...

for yourself? ano ang gusto mong sabihin sa kanila for you? --> sasabihin ko sa kanila? from me??

hahahaha....... rape victim na nagchecheer pa sa mga rapist niya? tapos walang alam sabihin kung praises?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

hay naku, amanda. sana naman kung hindi ka magsasabi na ikaw yung biktima, just shut up.

hindi mo pa sinagot yung tanong ng derecho. para mo lang sinabi na ni-rape ka talaga.

if you dont have a plan to openly accuse them, then just shut up and then let the issue will die a natural death.

Siyempre kailangan din nya ng publicity. :)

Let's wait if the truth comes out. Kung rapist, masama daw at baka tularan ng mga young pinoy footballers. Sana tanggalin nga sa team.

Kahit di mapatunayan na rapist, sa iba dyan rapist pa din. Sorry na lang sa mga Azkals players concerned if their reputation is shot.

Sorry din yung ibang nadadamay kasi nasasama ang "team".

Edited by complicated8

she's so un-sure of what she is saying, she can't even figure out how to sort the issue she's got herself involved in...

well, she's got her 30 minute of fame... or shame...whatever...labo nito. buti pa mag FR nalang cya sa MTC... matutuwa pa tau sa kanya:lol:

go azkals! :lol:

im not condoning any rape (say it did happen), pero sana naman amanda, kung may nangyaring rape, sabihin mo ng derechahan o kung mas nanaisin mong tumahimik na lang, tumahimik ka na lang.

mas lalo kang nasisira sa ginagawa mo, eh!

nagtataka ka ba kung paano lumabas ang bilatang ito? kasi kami ay nagtataka kung papaano nalaman ni paul weiler ito. :rolleyes:

Kahit na karamihan sa mga starters ng Azkals ay Fil-foreigners, ok lang yan kasi Pinoy pa rin naman sila di ba?

Should we discriminate against them because they happen to have foreign blood? Eh di parang sinabi na rin natin that other countries should also discriminate against them for having Filipino blood, di ba? Double whammy sila sa racism niyan.

Also, I take heart from the likes of Chieffy Caligdong at Ian Araneta. They are proof that talent shines through, saan ka man ipinanganak. In fact, Chieffy Caligdong's magnificent goals in the Bahrain matches underscored the fact that, at the end of it all, a goal is a goal is a goal. Walang half-breed goals or full blood goals. Basta goal lang.

Last Tuesday, sports columnist Recah Trinidad profusely apologized to a Fil-Am fan who, on behalf of all OFWs and foreign-based Pinoys, felt hurt for his attacking the Fil-foreigners of the team but not the pure Filipinos for the rude behavior of PFF marshals during the game with Sri Lanka. Para kasing walang karapatan maglaro sa team ang mga half-breed at i-represent ang bansa. Para na rin daw na hindi sila tinanggap na isang Pinoy kahit na proud sila sa pagiging Filipino at maglaro para sa Pilipinas.

Recah realized his mistake, and promptly apologized, saying he also loves the azkals and that he gave the wrong impression by his uncalled for behavior.

Last Tuesday, sports columnist Recah Trinidad profusely apologized to a Fil-Am fan who, on behalf of all OFWs and foreign-based Pinoys, felt hurt for his attacking the Fil-foreigners of the team but not the pure Filipinos for the rude behavior of PFF marshals during the game with Sri Lanka. Para kasing walang karapatan maglaro sa team ang mga half-breed at i-represent ang bansa. Para na rin daw na hindi sila tinanggap na isang Pinoy kahit na proud sila sa pagiging Filipino at maglaro para sa Pilipinas.

Recah realized his mistake, and promptly apologized, saying he also loves the azkals and that he gave the wrong impression by his uncalled for behavior.

Nabasa ko rin yun and buti na lang he apologized agad. Parang ang sakit nga naman na i-reject ka ng kapwa mo Pinoy, especially kung proud kang maging Pinoy simply because one of your parents is not Filipino.

Kahit ano pa man ang sabihin natin sa mga Fil-foreigners natin, Philippine flag pa rin ang nasa uniform nila at ano mang karangalan ang makuha nila ay karangalan ng Pilipinas.

pasalamat nga tayo sa mga fil-foreigners na ito na gustong i-represent ang bansa natin.

anong mapapala natin sa mga pure breed pinoys eh wala naman magandang program ang PFF sa bansa? once we are able to have a good training program and breed good local talents, then we can do away with fil-foreign players.

(OT: PWF.... nice to see you in mtc again)

pasalamat nga tayo sa mga fil-foreigners na ito na gustong i-represent ang bansa natin.

anong mapapala natin sa mga pure breed pinoys eh wala naman magandang program ang PFF sa bansa? once we are able to have a good training program and breed good local talents, then we can do away with fil-foreign players.

(OT: PWF.... nice to see you in mtc again)

Personally, I don't think purebreedness or halfbreedness has anything to do with it. I think it's more a transference of technique and technology from the Fil-foreigners to the Pinoys. Fil-foreigners coming from Europe are exposed to training methods, techniques and styles that are current and, oftentimes, revolutionary. Our homegrown players use techniques and methods that are outdated and ineffective as far as today's game is concerned.

I do agree that we need a strong training program, an effective grassroots system and a surefire way of identifying and developing local talents.

OT: It's good to be back master Jopoc. It has been a long while. I see you're still king of the hill.:-)

The prediction among sports analysts in Kuwait is 4-0 in favor of Kuwait. I'd be happy if Kuwait wins by only 2-1 or 3-1, may pag-asa pa pagbalik ng laro sa 'pinas.

4-0 may be the general consensus among the Kuwaitis but I personally think the Azkals will surprise the hell out of them.

I say we park the bus in front of the goal in this game then go all out when we go home.

They may be overated but, hey, its our national team. Support our national team. Maski half bred, they still have lineage na Pinoys just like all of us. Hindi naman tayo mukhang Aetas or Igorot, no? We all have different blood din, just like nuong nasa Azkals. Maski nga si Diego ng Bubble Gang, hindi pa rin masasabing pure Pinoy yun. :ninja:

Talk about totally overated!!!! :lol: these guys suck!!! just like this lame ass sport!! :lol:

You do know soccer is the most popular sport in the world, right?

This is followed by cricket, field hockey, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, baseball, golf, basketball and American football.

As for the Azkals being overrated, we are a 4-0 underdog against the Al Azraq. In basketball. that's like being a 40point underdog against a team like China. How is that being "overrated"?

by hell, who got surpised now?!

and yeah! you got that right. they did parked the bus in the goalfront ,and now they're heading home. coz 'em pretty boys got OWNED!

:rolleyes:

4-0 may be the general consensus among the Kuwaitis but I personally think the Azkals will surprise the hell out of them.

I say we park the bus in front of the goal in this game then go all out when we go home.

again, jump OFF the bandwagon, people. y'all getting duped, i telya!

B)

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx

kuwaitis 3 azkals nil

anong score?

here's the play-by-play. starting from the bloody aftermath.

Fulltime. Kuwait wins, 3-0

92:07 Etheridge foils another Kuwait attempt from corner

90:00 Simon Greatwich checks in for Chieffy. First sub for the Azkals

89:06 Another good attempt by Kuwait. Just a bit high

87:45 Niel saves potential fourth goal for Kuwait

86-minute mark. Azkals look fatigued

Kuwait scores another goal. 3-0 now for Al-Azraq

81:27 Excellent defense by Kuwait. This has been the story of the match

79-minute mark. Kuwait up 2-0

76:55 Azkals struggling on counter-attacks

73:16 Another close attempt by Kuwait

72-minute mark. Kuwait now on seek-and-destroy mode

67:38 Kuwait scores anew. They're up 2-nil

Angel carted off the playing field

63:37 Guirado gets good look on goal but fails to score. Close one. He's down with possible cramps.

61:50 Azkals giving Kuwait too many opportunities to score

59:20 Mess on defense by Azkals near Kuwait goal. Good thing Kuwait fails to convert

58:00 Good defense by Kuwait on Phil. Stops possible attempt

54:19 Jason De Jong slapped with yellow card for tackling Kuwaiti

51:22 Phil Younghusband is down. Looks hurt

50:18 Another wild kick by Kuwait. They're still enjoying more ball possessions

47:04 Scramble on corner kick by Kuwait. Al-Azraq's attempt too high

Second half under way

First Half

Halftime. Kuwait leads, 1-0

45:45 Kuwaiti misses attempt. It was close though

44:33 Guirado down anew with Kuwaiti player

42:05 Chieffy's attempt caught by Kuwaiti keeper

41:29 Kuwait displaying great ball control

40:03 Booing from the stands

38:26 Kuwaiti attempt too high

34:06 Good defense by Azkals on Kuwait corner kick

32:33 Etheridge blocks another Kuwait attempt

30:30 Guirado clashes with Kuwaiti. Both players down.

29:45 Great save by Kuwait keeper, foils Phil's attempt

29-minute mark

26:39 Etheridge catches attempt by Kuwait

25:52 Solid defense again by Kuwait

21:27 Side throw by PHL foiled again by Kuwait. Keeper down on the ground.

20:49 Good play Kuwait on defense, stops PHL attack

16:54 Kuwait scores opening goal!

16:00 Phil's attempt foiled by Kuwait keeper. Good save.

15:35 Kuwait fails to convert corner kick. Good defense by PHL

13:41 PHL dealing with Kuwait offense pretty well so far

12:17 Kuwaitis enjoying more possessions

11:10 Phil stopped on offense

10:06 Good defense by PHL. Stops Kuwait attack

9:08 Wild goal attempt by Kuwait. Way above the goal

7:58 PHL foils Kuwait possession

4:27 Angel Guirado down on the ground. Yellow card slapped on Kuwaiti

3:35 Kuwait often in possession

2:50 Feeling-out period for both squads

1:32 Save by Etheridge

Match begins. Azkals in white, Kuwaitis in blue.

again..for the love of juan dela cruz, jump OFF the bandwagon, people!

:rolleyes:

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx