Azkals (Philippine futbol's poster boys)

thegame08

Ok lang yan at least may dugong pinoy talaga, nakita mo naman marunong sila managalog kahit baluktot. Di tulad nung mga Fil-Shams sa pba hindi marunong managalog, si Asi magre-retiro na lang haggang ngayon di pa yata marunong mag tagalog. :D

Nice one, Kareem! :D Mas masakit pa kesa sa hard foul yang sinabi mo tungkol kay Asi :D

I do not understand the hoolabaloo about the azkals win over mongolia and sri lanka.....i mean , if the phil. futbol team is inter-barangay level, these two teams that they've beaten were inter-barrio. The physical appearance alone shows the difference, parang mga malnourished. Now, if we beat Kuwait, then i will start celebrating a bit....but now? nah.....

Those half-breed players sa Azkals knew na malabo nilang mai-represent ang respective countries where they came from sa World Cup dahil na din sa dami ng football talents sa respective countries nila and now comes the offer from the Azkals for that much coveted chance....

I was just wondering about the pay. I am pretty sure that these fil-foreigners are getting paid much higher than the locals. But, anyhow, may local player pa ba ang azkal? hehehe :lol: :lol:

Ok lang yan at least may dugong pinoy talaga, nakita mo naman marunong sila managalog kahit baluktot. Di tulad nung mga Fil-Shams sa pba hindi marunong managalog, si Asi magre-retiro na lang haggang ngayon di pa yata marunong mag tagalog. :D

Yup tama ka, maski nga si Nick Belasco na umuwi na ulit sa U.S. after over a decade dito sa Pinas 'di yatang natutong mag tagalog, tinalo pa sila ni Alex Compton na pure American.

I was just wondering about the pay. I am pretty sure that these fil-foreigners are getting paid much higher than the locals. But, anyhow, may local player pa ba ang azkal? hehehe :lol: :lol:

I don't have an idea with regards to that, kawawa naman ang homegrown player kung mas mababa ang salary nila/n'ya kesa sa tinatanggap ng mga half-breeds considering na may iringan na nga yatang nangyari based sa napanood ko sa news last Monday night. Also, si Chiefly Calindong lang daw ang homegrown na player sa Azkals....

Edited by Agent_mulder

I just hope that there will come a time na mkapasok din sa FIFA. These generation of Azkals may not, but maybe with proper support a new breed of talents will emerge and kick their way to the cup. Then maybe.... And hwag na sanang mangarap mg artista.

I really hope that there's no truth to the rape allegations. My worry here is that it might give the Azkals team a negative publicity, which Philippine Football cannot afford to have

Wala na yung issue Hindi lumaki gaya ng inaasahan ng media at yung tabloid na babasahin. Lumiliit na kasi sirkulasyon ng tabloids kaya banner story nila yung ganyang hearsay at gawaing kwentong kutsero

E si Paul Weller pala yung source, who is not credible because he has an axe to grind having been spurned by the team several times for misleading people into believing he recruits Fil-foreign talents for the team.

Besides, it was Weller himself who mentioned only 2 were directly involved (with the other 2 being involved as accessories - the first guy having a legitimate, consensual sex, while the other one simply took a video). Baka fine dining meal 'ala MTC yun tapos the other two were free riders, which the FDM resented. This is just speculation, though.

E si Paul Weller pala yung source, who is not credible because he has an axe to grind having been spurned by the team several times for misleading people into believing he recruits Fil-foreign talents for the team.

Besides, it was Weller himself who mentioned only 2 were directly involved (with the other 2 being involved as accessories - the first guy having a legitimate, consensual sex, while the other one simply took a video). Baka fine dining meal 'ala MTC yun tapos the other two were free riders, which the FDM resented. This is just speculation, though.

Ka namesake pa niya yung lead singer The Style Council (80s alternative band) and The Jam (70s punk rock band) :-)

yun naman pla eh! mas ok nila i represent ung bansa natin, rapist na, football player pa! good for us, a poser country sa football, Nyahahahahaa

nyayayaya, maniwala ka sa ganyang kwento, hindi na nga pinapatulan hahahah. Tinanggal pa nga ng FHM yung babae sa rampa nila kanina. Walant credibility. Dont judge kaagad.

lumantad na sa media ung chika babe concerned...fhm model pa.

odd thing is..naka blur ang face..

seems to me she doesn't care about the issue...

even praised and wished the azcals all the best..

any pic of this hottie, gents??

Baka nag-enjoy naman siya kaya ganun hehe..