Game of Thrones

sbi yun n dw yun dhl nhnp n dw yung 3 eyed raven pero d p nmn tpos books e bka meron p

may nabasa ko, dunno kung bs lang or totoo, sa fb lang eh, makokontrol daw ni bran si drogo? o kahit sino sa 3 dragons.

ayoko masyado magbasa ng upcoming details sa story nun baka kasi maspoil ako, ppero ngayong tapos na baka magstart na ko sa books :D

may nabasa din ako kay lady stoneheart eh tho hindi na siya inadd sa tv. marami nga daw backstories na wala e

bad trip talaga what they did to Sansa sa series. walang wala sa books un. ayos ung walk of shame ni cersei lannister. i would like to know what happened to rickon.... buhay pa kaya ang bunso ng starks. cant wait for book 6 and the next season too. pano kaya un eh wala pa book 6.

Guys, those who read the book, don't base the series on the book, maloloko/loka lang kayo.

Ako I started watching the series first, then during an off season, I tried to look for the part where the show left off, in the book, hirap, and of course after talking to friends who are GoT fans and read the book, futile daw yung ginagawa ko. Plus there are a lot of changes na talaga from the book to the Show. So basically we should treat both stories as different na. Sucks, but that is how it is.

Grabe Shock talag yung kay Jon Snow! Sheesh! Nung Nangyari, ang nasabi ko sa sarili ko... "HA!? Nyek!!!!"

Ang bitin, of course bitininin:

1. What happens to Sansa?

2. What happens to Stannis?

3. What will Sersei do?

4. What will happen to Khalesi?

Dun naman sa white walkers:

1. We know that the kids are with someone/thing who can k*ll of white walkers (just like that).

2. We know that Dragon stone (ba?) can k*ll them.

3. We know that Velyrian steel can k*ll them.

Wonder if Dragon fire can k*ll them too?

"For the Watch!"

Eto predictions ko sa series..

1) Sansa will end up back in Winterfell. Because as long as there is a Stark in Winterfell, Winterfell stands.

2) Cersei has a new Kingsguard.. the mutant Mountain...

3) Jon Snow will be revived. By Mellisandre probably. I mean Sir Beric was revived by Mythos(?) the red priest .. same with Catelyn Stark di ba...

4) Daenerys will be taken captive and will meet another Khal. Her dragons will take her back to westeros together with the strength of a new Khal.

5) Tyrion will go back to Westeros with Khaleesi.

6) Myrcella was killed by Elia Sand... Cersei will avenge her death. She will probably have someone go to Dorne and k*ll off the prince of dorne.

I want to see Bran... he seems to be significant in stopping the white-walkers eh. Benjen Stark is probably a whitewalker now. Gendry will become the rightful heir to the Iron Throne... they will have a bastard for a King.

Eto predictions ko sa series..

1) Sansa will end up back in Winterfell. Because as long as there is a Stark in Winterfell, Winterfell stands.

2) Cersei has a new Kingsguard.. the mutant Mountain...

3) Jon Snow will be revived. By Mellisandre probably. I mean Sir Beric was revived by Mythos(?) the red priest .. same with Catelyn Stark di ba...

4) Daenerys will be taken captive and will meet another Khal. Her dragons will take her back to westeros together with the strength of a new Khal.

5) Tyrion will go back to Westeros with Khaleesi.

6) Myrcella was killed by Elia Sand... Cersei will avenge her death. She will probably have someone go to Dorne and k*ll off the prince of dorne.

I want to see Bran... he seems to be significant in stopping the white-walkers eh. Benjen Stark is probably a whitewalker now. Gendry will become the rightful heir to the Iron Throne... they will have a bastard for a King.

Thoros of Myr mam yung red priest, yes yun yung ng buhay kay catelyn stark aka Lady Stoneheart, n dapat bihag nila ngaun si Brienne at wla xa dapat sa winterfell.

Si mountain nlng gnamit nila ibng tao yun e si "Sir Robert Strong"

Thanks for correcting me Chunkysy about Dragon glass :)

Yeah sakit sa ulo, another season over, another off season of waiting!

Natawa ako about "Binge watching" a few posts back, coz I tended to do that too, except that for GoT hirap mag hintay talaga, kaya I watch it talaga 9am sa HBO tapos download pa ulit para mareview sa gabi :)

Maybe I should read the books offseason :)