Game of Thrones

This is the best tv show the past few years. Too bad hbo only makes 10 episodes. nakaka bitin waiting for a year to get to next season. The book that Got is based on is not yet finished so at least Got will be on air for the next few years.

I can't stop my addiction with GoT. EP7 of SO4 was good as well. Baelish is one hell of a smart person.

Me too. Lord Baelish is such a complex character. He wants 'everything there is' in his own words. I think he sees sansa in very different ways. He sees him as a daughter he might have had if he wed catelyn. He also sees him as a pawn that he can use to get control of the north and a big chip to help him in his ambition. Somewhere in there, he is also physically attracted to sansa and migh have some dom thoughts on her.

Also love the dungeon visists of jaime, bronn and oberyn. Oberyn telling tyrion the story of the first tikme he sees him was a great scene. Great performance by peter dinkage there. he deserves an emy this year for his performance on got.

Me too. Lord Baelish is such a complex character. He wants 'everything there is' in his own words. I think he sees sansa in very different ways. He sees him as a daughter he might have had if he wed catelyn. He also sees him as a pawn that he can use to get control of the north and a big chip to help him in his ambition. Somewhere in there, he is also physically attracted to sansa and migh have some dom thoughts on her.

Also love the dungeon visists of jaime, bronn and oberyn. Oberyn telling tyrion the story of the first tikme he sees him was a great scene. Great performance by peter dinkage there. he deserves an emy this year for his performance on got.

I agree on what you said about Baelish's motives towards Sansa. Most of the time, you cannot read his mind or actions.

Of the three, I love Oberyn's conversation with Tyrion. Grabe lang 'yong galing ni PD to his character.

Another great episode! Felt bad for the viber. Got his teeth smashed, eyes poked out and skull crushed! Only GoT can k*ll off characters in the most gruesome way.

Damn, he had it won, instead he wanted to show up tywin. The mountain wasn't going to confessed, oberyn will k*ll him regardless, now oberyn lost his face and life.

Loved the sansa/petyr scene as well. Sansa finally became a player in the game of thrones.

Arya laughing at the news of his aunt's death was priceless! It was part 'what else can go wrong in my life' combine with ' the hound got himself all this trouble for nothing hah'

I was expecting someone to crash the siege of the wall last episode, instead, we got a huge scythe/blade thing scraping all the wildlings off the wall. Awesome!

I agree - the concept and the visuals was just awesome. Makes me think though - how the heck did they get that thing on the top of the wall?

Anybody have theories here about Jon Snow's mother? Coz I do. :D

My theory is that jon snow is not the bastard son of eddard stark. He is instead the son of lyanna stark, eddard's sister and his father is non other than rhaegar targaryen! Making jon snow the rightful heir to the iron throne being the only living son of the former prince and king in waiting!

I believe in the theory that lyanna and rhaegar were trully in love and had a child, lyanna made ned promised to take care of jon for him as she fears robert would have any targaryen heir killed. Ned then took jon as his own bastard son. Luckily, jon was born with the stark's black hair and not targaryen's white hair. Making it easier for ned to claim him as his bastard.

Its just a theory I believe in so I dont it its spoiling it since it has not been revealed yet in the books and its just fan speculation.

My theory is that jon snow is not the bastard son of eddard stark. He is instead the son of lyanna stark, eddard's sister and his father is non other than rhaegar targaryen! Making jon snow the rightful heir to the iron throne being the only living son of the former prince and king in waiting!

I believe in the theory that lyanna and rhaegar were trully in love and had a child, lyanna made ned promised to take care of jon for him as she fears robert would have any targaryen heir killed. Ned then took jon as his own bastard son. Luckily, jon was born with the stark's black hair and not targaryen's white hair. Making it easier for ned to claim him as his bastard.

Its just a theory I believe in so I dont it its spoiling it since it has not been revealed yet in the books and its just fan speculation.

I have the same theory. :) Although, take note that he would still be a bastard son and therefore claim to the throne is not automatic. Plus he did take the vows. :) There are quite a handful of easter eggs (in both books and series) which makes me think this might be the real story behind Jon Snow. Lastly, the book series is called A Song of Fire and Ice - so... if Daenerys is "Fire", who would be "Ice"? My bet is it's Jon Snow!

Wash, good point about the title.

Both jon and danny are the only real heores on the show. Tyrion is more of a grey character that is a lot nicer on the show than on the novels. Arya nad bran are too young. I can see danny and jon working together to recalim the throne and one of them giving way though..

This theory solves a lot of the questions. Like

1. How can a high moral guy like ned father a bastard son

2. Who is jon snows mother

3. What promise did lyann make ned keep when he found her dying in a pool of blood.

4. Did rgaegar kidnap lyanna ir did she go with him voluntarily.

I have the same theory. :) Although, take note that he would still be a bastard son and therefore claim to the throne is not automatic. Plus he did take the vows. :) There are quite a handful of easter eggs (in both books and series) which makes me think this might be the real story behind Jon Snow. Lastly, the book series is called A Song of Fire and Ice - so... if Daenerys is "Fire", who would be "Ice"? My bet is it's Jon Snow!

It's a good angle to look at, basing on facts and origins of the Dany and Jon.

My take on the "Song of Fire and Cce" is that Jon Snow was created by Fire (Rhaegar) and Ice (Lyanna), thus, the book might be referring to Jon Snow instead.

... That is just my side of the story. Hindi naman din ako si GRRM.

haha! happy.gif

It's a good angle to look at, basing on facts and origins of the Dany and Jon.

My take on the "Song of Fire and Cce" is that Jon Snow was created by Fire (Rhaegar) and Ice (Lyanna), thus, the book might be referring to Jon Snow instead.

... That is just my side of the story. Hindi naman din ako si GRRM.

haha! happy.gif

Good take.

I think almost everyone who follows GoT has the same theory of Jon Snow's character/personality.

I love the ending though I'm still heartbroken over Oberyn's death. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...