Game of Thrones

finished S2 E1-E9 in 2 days. thanks to my dear friend torrent

that Blackwater battle was kind of hazy.. what happened to stanis(?) baratheon's troops? outnumbered by the Lannister dad's troops? and where was that shadow who killed renlyn (?) baratheon?

the imp really died? or maybe he just passed out on that scene? :)

its the finale and there's still little exposure for some characters (Stark kids arya,the cripple,the mother of the dragons) .. aint Xenxe a delight? is she 18? hahaha.

I felt Season 2 especially the episodes leading to blackwater battle was dragging.. too many scenes where there were only dialogues, not much action

finished S2 E1-E9 in 2 days. thanks to my dear friend torrent

that Blackwater battle was kind of hazy.. what happened to stanis(?) baratheon's troops? outnumbered by the Lannister dad's troops? and where was that shadow who killed renlyn (?) baratheon?

the imp really died? or maybe he just passed out on that scene? :)

its the finale and there's still little exposure for some characters (Stark kids arya,the cripple,the mother of the dragons) .. aint Xenxe a delight? is she 18? hahaha.

I felt Season 2 especially the episodes leading to blackwater battle was dragging.. too many scenes where there were only dialogues, not much action

sir Hunk, anong torrent po gamit mo..want to see season 2 pero hindi ako mka kita ng ok na torrent..ty

He can't die, he is an important character until the last book.Games of Thrones one major tag line is "Everybody dies", so we can expect a lot of important characters to die but Tyrion has to live or else one major plot has to be rewritten but that would prove very difficult for the writers of Games of Thrones TV Series.

The imp is dead!

It looks like Season 3 (Storm Swords) will have a different story line as that from the book

can't wait for the Season Finale.

They should add more exposure on John Snow and that ice girl beyond the "Wall"...

their time will come

sir Hunk, anong torrent po gamit mo..want to see season 2 pero hindi ako mka kita ng ok na torrent..ty

try mo eztv.it, two hours after they aired the show (any show) in the US, available na sya to download

He can't die, he is an important character until the last book.Games of Thrones one major tag line is "Everybody dies", so we can expect a lot of important characters to die but Tyrion has to live or else one major plot has to be rewritten but that would prove very difficult for the writers of Games of Thrones TV Series.

I know he is an important character in the books

I have not watched yesterday's season finale, it might answer some question

downloaded EP10.. Valar Morghulis ! is HBO the king of PAMBIBITIN? :) if Season1 was bitin, this Season2 finale was more! dang! its like nothing happened, everything is just a continuation ... and Sansa being laid aside? wow! for everything she sacrificed?

the imp is now known as scarface