Game of Thrones

Greyworm = badass hahah

Naisip ko tuloy, did Daenerys wonder where is Varys all of a sudden? San kaya yun nagpunta... umatake un masters pag alis nya e.

Also, did you notice how Jon used a Mormont shield inside Winterfell? he did some Captain America moves too

remember 62 lang sila... but after the massacre at the field, well, well, may nakalusot pa rin na Mormont sa loob! tough mofuggers hahah

I know! Greyworm was such a freaking badass. That one slash thing that he did! Whew!!!

Yup! He's pulled it off though. Never mess with a Stark, name or bastard. He was trained by good men. They were tough.

I know! Greyworm was such a freaking badass. That one slash thing that he did! Whew!!!

Yup! He's pulled it off though. Never mess with a Stark, name or bastard. He was trained by good men. They were tough.

smooth double kiss yes. He'd qualify for an Avenger, lol.

Jon always wanted to be involved with his family, name or not. It just so happened that when that one chance to "be with them" happened ... was in a time like this.

Couldn't blame him for charging headlong when Rickon got hit.

But sana naisip nyang baka kaya pa buhayin ni Melisandre si Rickon lol hhahaha

smooth double kiss yes. He'd qualify for an Avenger, lol.

Jon always wanted to be involved with his family, name or not. It just so happened that when that one chance to "be with them" happened ... was in a time like this.

Couldn't blame him for charging headlong when Rickon got hit.

But sana naisip nyang baka kaya pa buhayin ni Melisandre si Rickon lol hhahaha

He loved his family even if Lady Catelyn wasn't all accepting of him. He even loves Sansa, the girl who like her mother, had a difficult time accepting Jon as her brother.

I would love to see a reunion of Arya and Jon, as they were truly close. He did give her "Needle."

Too bad, Rickon got killed. But, from the trailer, seems like Davos has something up his sleeve.

and si Davo mukhang may binabalak na paghihiganti sa red lady

Yup. Looks like it. Kasi in his eyes, bakit hindi binuhay ulit ni Melissandre si Stannis.

Melissandre sacrifice stannis Daughter by burning it alive for Stannis to win againts Bolton...still natalo parin si Stannis...di alam ni Davos na ganun ginawa ni Melissandre because during that time andun siya kina JonSnow.. Now I guess Davos knew what happen to Stannis Daughter and it's all Melissandre Idea...

still continue watching replay..talaga di man lang natamaan ng arrow si johnSnow while charging those enemies singlehandedly..then mag-isa niya sasalubunging yung cavalry dating naman nung kakampi niya...honestly kala ko mamamatay ulit sya nung nagkastampede na...and I thought talo na sila...ganda rin dating ng reinforcement... parang lord of the ring two towers lang ang entrada...pero mas nagustuhan ko yung scene ng GOT .....gonna watch it tomorrow morning ulit...

He loved his family even if Lady Catelyn wasn't all accepting of him. He even loves Sansa, the girl who like her mother, had a difficult time accepting Jon as her brother.

I would love to see a reunion of Arya and Jon, as they were truly close. He did give her "Needle."

Too bad, Rickon got killed. But, from the trailer, seems like Davos has something up his sleeve.

The 1st book actually expounded Catelyn's contempt for Jon. That is due to the fact that Jon ressembles Ned more than Rob does. The only other child that looks like Ned is Arya. Rob, Sansa, Bran and Rickon all look like Cat. Jon was also born before Rob. Of all the Stark kids, only Sansa had taken on Cat's malignant attitude on Jon. Ned did a great job of being fair and just. Even Theon was treated as if a child. Anyway, with all Stark children dead or missing save Sansa, Jon is the only remaining heir of Ned. What makes his claim strong is Rob's letter saying that if anything happens to him(like being killed) the new king of the north will be Jon. That piece of paper has been missing. Probably used to wipe a northerner's behind.

Yup. Looks like it. Kasi in his eyes, bakit hindi binuhay ulit ni Melissandre si Stannis.

Ongapala no, Arya was the closest sibling Jon had among the Starks. Todo drama moment yan pag nagkita na sila for sure

DIREWOLVES UNITE! Nymeria + Ghost = ohyeaaah

The 1st book actually expounded Catelyn's contempt for Jon. That is due to the fact that Jon ressembles Ned more than Rob does. The only other child that looks like Ned is Arya. Rob, Sansa, Bran and Rickon all look like Cat. Jon was also born before Rob. Of all the Stark kids, only Sansa had taken on Cat's malignant attitude on Jon. Ned did a great job of being fair and just. Even Theon was treated as if a child. Anyway, with all Stark children dead or missing save Sansa, Jon is the only remaining heir of Ned. What makes his claim strong is Rob's letter saying that if anything happens to him(like being killed) the new king of the north will be Jon. That piece of paper has been missing. Probably used to wipe a northerner's behind.

I agree with this, I've read book one na rin kasi wahah

again the theories of why Jon looks more like Ned from the Stark blood still can't be held much true because of the R+L theory, but I agree the rest look like Tullys. San nga kaya napunta yung letter na yon? Can't remember who he gave it to. but yeah, it's prolly burnt, unless some loyalist kept it. but highly unlikely

Edited by Sinestro

Ongapala no, Arya was the closest sibling Jon had among the Starks. Todo drama moment yan pag nagkita na sila for sure

DIREWOLVES UNITE! Nymeria + Ghost = ohyeaaah

I agree with this, I've read book one na rin kasi wahah

again the theories of why Jon looks more like Ned from the Stark blood still can't be held much true because of the R+L theory, but I agree the rest look like Tullys. San nga kaya napunta yung letter na yon? Can't remember who he gave it to. but yeah, it's prolly burnt, unless some loyalist kept it. but highly unlikely

or you can start the penitensya and read all 5 books over again to find where Rob's letter went. It is legit since it has the House Stark stamp. we have another year of excruciation to do why not k*ll some time and relish every death that happened.

at iyang R+L niyo ha. kayong Jon Snow fans talaga, sasapawan niyo pa si Khaleesi hahaha. if Martin does follow through then kawawa naman lahat ng umapi kay Jon.

Melissandre sacrifice stannis Daughter by burning it alive for Stannis to win againts Bolton...still natalo parin si Stannis...di alam ni Davos na ganun ginawa ni Melissandre because during that time andun siya kina JonSnow.. Now I guess Davos knew what happen to Stannis Daughter and it's all Melissandre Idea...

yes, that is when he is walking around and found an item i think he gave before as a token dun sa anak ni Stannis.

Di kayang buhayin ni Melisandre si Rickon (and si Stannis) kasi di naman sila favored ng Lord of Light but Jon Snow (as what she is thinking right now kasi nga nabuhay nya si Jon at nagkamali sya about Stannis)

• Like (+1) 1

still continue watching replay..talaga di man lang natamaan ng arrow si johnSnow while charging those enemies singlehandedly..then mag-isa niya sasalubunging yung cavalry dating naman nung kakampi niya...honestly kala ko mamamatay ulit sya nung nagkastampede na...and I thought talo na sila...ganda rin dating ng reinforcement... parang lord of the ring two towers lang ang entrada...pero mas nagustuhan ko yung scene ng GOT .....gonna watch it tomorrow morning ulit...

Di na sya siguro mamamatay ng basta basta na alng kasi favored na sya ng Lord of the Light as Melisandre is now thinking.

• Like (+1) 1