Game of Thrones

Man, Martin's pessimism has really taken root on me. By the s3 I am actually cheering when someone dies, I don't even care if they deserve to live or die hahahaha. Except sir Baristan. The guy deserved more episodes. As for queen mother, Cersei actually has more balls than her brother who is torn between family, love and duty.

Aaaaah this is just me, I am more a meddler than a follower with GoT.

You and I both. Sometimes when I watch an episode, I'm like, who's going to die this time?

I wish Sir Baristan had a few more episodes as well. There went another righteous character! And then there's Hodor, whatever happened to him? Is he really dead? The only character who never had ulterior motives... Tsk, tsk, tsk!

She has balls of steel. While Jaime on the ither hand is torn between the lust and love for his sister/lover, children, duty, and just being a Lanister.

At least you think while watching. That's the point sometimes, you don't just watch, you analyze and understand. It's Monday again, hello, GoT!

mananalo kaya sina Jon snow ? nuong nakita ko yung trailer for this monday, parang heartbreaking episode nanaman? Will the Wilding survive the battle? kung kaya lang din ni Jon Snow bumuhay ng patay katulad nung Night King... tutal binuhay siya kaya anything is possible? Sensya na po..kung ano ano iniisip ko..ilang oras nalang premiere episode na ulit... :)

You and I both. Sometimes when I watch an episode, I'm like, who's going to die this time?

I wish Sir Baristan had a few more episodes as well. There went another righteous character! And then there's Hodor, whatever happened to him? Is he really dead? The only character who never had ulterior motives... Tsk, tsk, tsk!

She has balls of steel. While Jaime on the ither hand is torn between the lust and love for his sister/lover, children, duty, and just being a Lanister.

At least you think while watching. That's the point sometimes, you don't just watch, you analyze and understand. It's Monday again, hello, GoT!

I have never been moved or compelled by a show since the original Mara Clara. The characters are just so epic by themselves. Even Greyworm and Missandei is worth following. Too bad we only have 2 more episodes left. tapos isang taon nanamang bubuo ng theories and haka-haka ang the buzz ng westeros. I hate my life. I am turning cynical to nihilistic for a year.

mananalo kaya sina Jon snow ? nuong nakita ko yung trailer for this monday, parang heartbreaking episode nanaman? Will the Wilding survive the battle? kung kaya lang din ni Jon Snow bumuhay ng patay katulad nung Night King... tutal binuhay siya kaya anything is possible? Sensya na po..kung ano ano iniisip ko..ilang oras nalang premiere episode na ulit... :)

bawal spoiler sir. primetime showing lang napapanood ko sa cable tv huhuhu.

I have never been moved or compelled by a show since the original Mara Clara. The characters are just so epic by themselves. Even Greyworm and Missandei is worth following. Too bad we only have 2 more episodes left. tapos isang taon nanamang bubuo ng theories and haka-haka ang the buzz ng westeros. I hate my life. I am turning cynical to nihilistic for a year.

Oh yeah, Greyworm has balls and nerves of steel.

From being a slave/soldier to someone who thinks for himself and his soldiers. Missandei is not just an interpreter anymore. I hope sge figures into the story more. I know, today's episode and next week's finale. I have watched the earlier showing. All I can say is, it was a blast!

Maybe we can discuss it further after tonight's screening? Hahaha! Enjoy the day and enjoy watching GoT later.

• Like (+1) 1

sorry po...di po spoiler yung naipost ko about kay johnsnow..it was just a crazy stupid imagination lang po...sensya na...

about sa episode masasabi ko IMHO it was intense for me....can't say more since dami pa yata di nakakapanood...

last...final episode na pala next monday? parang ambilis ata...di ko ata nabilang yung episode kung pang ilan na ngayon?

I guess that's the point of the story. Sex and nudity aren't necessities anymore. What's important now is the coming to their own of the different characters, the story and the maturity of the plot.

yep I was still hoping before kaya I askd before kung mayroon pa kaya..but watching those few episode di na talaga kailangan pa sa story sa got....I was just really hoping natalie dormer to have the full nudity/sex scene before the story end...kaso malabo na talaga toh...and I guess to some female character as well di na talaga kailangan pa...busy na lahat sa war and dead scene.... ngayon what I'm rooting here is whose main character will die before this season end??

Edited by mr_kindred23

Oh yeah, Greyworm has balls and nerves of steel.

From being a slave/soldier to someone who thinks for himself and his soldiers. Missandei is not just an interpreter anymore. I hope sge figures into the story more. I know, today's episode and next week's finale. I have watched the earlier showing. All I can say is, it was a blast!

Maybe we can discuss it further after tonight's screening? Hahaha! Enjoy the day and enjoy watching GoT later.

. Wow wow wow wow wooooow! That is just the most primal episode ever. No drama to discuss. Just violence in its most animalistic form. I do not want to ruin it for those who did not see it yet but your blood lust will be quenched. So what is there to discuss? Even Mhysa and her council prentended to be all refined and sh!t. I am stopping before I get banned.

sorry po...di po spoiler yung naipost ko about kay johnsnow..it was just a crazy stupid imagination lang po...sensya na...

about sa episode masasabi ko IMHO it was intense for me....can't say more since dami pa yata di nakakapanood...

last...final episode na pala next monday? parang ambilis ata...di ko ata nabilang yung episode kung pang ilan na ngayon?

No harm done dude. It's all good. Every minute of it! Next week season finale!

. Wow wow wow wow wooooow! That is just the most primal episode ever. No drama to discuss. Just violence in its most animalistic form. I do not want to ruin it for those who did not see it yet but your blood lust will be quenched. So what is there to discuss? Even Mhysa and her council prentended to be all refined and sh!t. I am stopping before I get banned.

What I liked was what Greyworm did. I love the way he wielded that short sword!

The dragons! Oh, my gawd the dragons!

And then the pact with the Greyjoys

The Battle of the Bastards

But for me, the most epic is when Jon Snow almost literally killed Ramsay with his bare hands.

And of course the poetic ending.

Did you notice Sansa's smile after watching what she did?

• Like (+1) 2

But for me, the most epic is when Jon Snow almost literally killed Ramsay with his bare hands.

Dany's council were like "oh we are all so cool, we are not stooping down to your barbaric level, we are above all of you!". Then Greyworm does the swift slash on those poor slavers. Then Dany does the Warhammer handshake with the Greyjoy lady. Ironic because that is supposed to be a manly gesture but I don't care. Then Jon Snow did something that Joe Rogan of the UFC will be proud of when he did that vicious ground and pound. Sansa, I think she was not smiling. That was more of a smirk, like "You had it coming you foul-ass motherf*cker! You do not deserve a swift and honorable death in battle! I will wear my wicked smirk in your suffering."

That episode was so intense I did not see my dog poop right beside me hahaha.

Dany's council were like "oh we are all so cool, we are not stooping down to your barbaric level, we are above all of you!". Then Greyworm does the swift slash on those poor slavers. Then Dany does the Warhammer handshake with the Greyjoy lady. Ironic because that is supposed to be a manly gesture but I don't care. Then Jon Snow did something that Joe Rogan of the UFC will be proud of when he did that vicious ground and pound. Sansa, I think she was not smiling. That was more of a smirk, like "You had it coming you foul-ass motherf*cker! You do not deserve a swift and honorable death in battle! I will wear my wicked smirk in your suffering."

That episode was so intense I did not see my dog poop right beside me hahaha.

Oh yeah, that lightning slash of Greyworm while Dany and the rest were looking. The release of the other two dragons. They way they incinerated everything and everyone.

Then you have the epic battle to date. Jon Snow was definitely barbaric with his actions. Still though, he gave his sister the chance to exact revenge on that Bolton motherf#&king bastard!

But, you have got to admit there was a sense of enjoyment on Sansa's face after she watched Ramsay's end.

BTW, what ever happened to the Sand Sisters after they killed Martel? When will they come back to the fray? I know the Prince of Dorne didn't want to join the war at once but with him gone...

Oh yeah, that lightning slash of Greyworm while Dany and the rest were looking. The release of the other two dragons. They way they incinerated everything and everyone.

Then you have the epic battle to date. Jon Snow was definitely barbaric with his actions. Still though, he gave his sister the chance to exact revenge on that Bolton motherf#&king bastard!

But, you have got to admit there was a sense of enjoyment on Sansa's face after she watched Ramsay's end.

BTW, what ever happened to the Sand Sisters after they killed Martel? When will they come back to the fray? I know the Prince of Dorne didn't want to join the war at once but with him gone...

I think this must br the very first episode that is devoid of politics. There are scenes of diplomacy but those are just pretentious. I am running out of adjectives for this episode. It is like that dog war episode of samurai jack! There were little to no words needed! We, the fans, were treated to a great show of, as you stated, poetic justice... At the price of civility as even braveheart's battle scenes will looked like child's play.

Sansa, relished every moment of Ramsey's demise. All refinement just went out the window when I say that sly smile.

The sand vipers will have their time. Plenty of chances to join in all the chaos. There goes another bunch of ladies wanting to spill some blood. The earth of Westeros will be very slick with all the fat and blood once the Khaleesi, her Unsullied, the Second Sons, and her Iron Fleet land. Can't wait for next season. Oh and she has a horde.

I think this must br the very first episode that is devoid of politics. There are scenes of diplomacy but those are just pretentious. I am running out of adjectives for this episode. It is like that dog war episode of samurai jack! There were little to no words needed! We, the fans, were treated to a great show of, as you stated, poetic justice... At the price of civility as even braveheart's battle scenes will looked like child's play.

Sansa, relished every moment of Ramsey's demise. All refinement just went out the window when I say that sly smile.

The sand vipers will have their time. Plenty of chances to join in all the chaos. There goes another bunch of ladies wanting to spill some blood. The earth of Westeros will be very slick with all the fat and blood once the Khaleesi, her Unsullied, the Second Sons, and her Iron Fleet land. Can't wait for next season. Oh and she has a horde.

Can't wait for the next episode, then a long dry spell while waiting for S7.

She's not just a lady, she knows that "Winter is Coming" and the lady of Winterfell must face it head on. The Khaleesi, the Sand Vipers, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Little Lady Mormont, hmmmm, this time it's testosterone filled women running the show. They've got balls! :lol:

Pansin ko lang dang swerte ni Jon Snow lagi sa mga fight scene on that episode..... (y)

I actually thought he was gonna die. Then again, he was brought back to life by the Lord of Light and may be, just may be he could be the one foreseen by the red lady. Who knows...

sabi ko na nga ba..hai..pero an honorable death for him.

Exactly.

Pansin ko lang dang swerte ni Jon Snow lagi sa mga fight scene on that episode..... (y)

It was indeed. :)

Can't wait for the next episode, then a long dry spell while waiting for S7.

She's not just a lady, she knows that "Winter is Coming" and the lady of Winterfell must face it head on. The Khaleesi, the Sand Vipers, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Little Lady Mormont, hmmmm, this time it's testosterone filled women running the show. They've got balls! :lol:

I actually thought he was gonna die. Then again, he was brought back to life by the Lord of Light and may be, just may be he could be the one foreseen by the red lady. Who knows...

Exactly.

It was indeed. :)

maghintay kayong lahat! may dragons paaaaaaaa! my lust for violence in GoT is at its all time high. I skipped the replay of game7 and it was worth it. I did not see enough dragons. 1 episode na lang huhuhu. encantadia na lang mapapanood sa primetime na pinakamalapit sa GoT.

Greyworm = badass hahah

Naisip ko tuloy, did Daenerys wonder where is Varys all of a sudden? San kaya yun nagpunta... umatake un masters pag alis nya e.

Also, did you notice how Jon used a Mormont shield inside Winterfell? he did some Captain America moves too

remember 62 lang sila... but after the massacre at the field, well, well, may nakalusot pa rin na Mormont sa loob! tough mofuggers hahah

• Like (+1) 1