The End of the American Century?

the conservatives backed off on creating a new party after the 2008 elections.

building the infrastructure from precincts to counties to states will take huge amounts of capital and manpower. registering for candidacy from state to state is also different. in 2011, rick perry, newt gingrich, rick santorum and michelle bachman failed to qualify in the virginia primary ballot.

obama spent 750 million versus john mc cain's 300 million in 2008. last year, mitt romney spent 1.02 billion versus 960 million for obama. these figures include funds raised by political action committees and independent fund raisers and bundlers.

independents like the libertarian, constitution and green parties will never raise these kind of campaign capital for a serious presidential run.

So aside from political platforms, as in all elections, huge campaign budgets are needed to get a presidentiable into the White House.

So aside from political platforms, as in all elections, huge campaign budgets are needed to get a presidentiable into the White House.

i observed the presidential candidates spend on the following:

a big campaign headquarters in the d.c. area and another in their home state.

charter a jet for the general election for easier state to state travel. once in a state, they rent SUV's to take the candidate/s and staff to all political rallies, trailer trucks for transporting stage equipment plus hotel accommodations.

hiring advisers, operatives, pollsters, web savvy people, electricians, carpenters, caterers and a media bureau to create your positive ads, attack ads and press releases.

buying expensive t.v. ads and radio spots in the swing states.

election lawyers and campaign personnel to gather signatures then register the candidates on all states. poll watchers will be added on election day.

a billion dollars to have a shot at the oval office.

i observed the presidential candidates spend on the following:

a big campaign headquarters in the d.c. area and another in their home state.

charter a jet for the general election for easier state to state travel. once in a state, they rent SUV's to take the candidate/s and staff to all political rallies, trailer trucks for transporting stage equipment plus hotel accommodations.

hiring advisers, operatives, pollsters, web savvy people, electricians, carpenters, caterers and a media bureau to create your positive ads, attack ads and press releases.

buying expensive t.v. ads and radio spots in the swing states.

election lawyers and campaign personnel to gather signatures then register the candidates on all states. poll watchers will be added on election day.

a billion dollars to have a shot at the oval office.

That's a really huge sum. But unlike here where kingmakers can directly affect the outcome of an election through huge donations, in the US, all donations must be declared by law. Perhaps a similar law should be enacted here. Problem is we need these legislators to enact such a law. Unfortunately there's a clear case of conflict of interest when we expect legislators to enact a law that would make re-election more difficult.

That's a really huge sum. But unlike here where kingmakers can directly affect the outcome of an election through huge donations, in the US, all donations must be declared by law. Perhaps a similar law should be enacted here. Problem is we need these legislators to enact such a law. Unfortunately there's a clear case of conflict of interest when we expect legislators to enact a law that would make re-election more difficult.

best way to cheat is with online donations. the federal election commission is not strict with e-verify. it's illegal to receive foreign funding but a determined campaign can exploit certain loopholes. i'm not bashing obama but in 2008, he had online donors named donald duck, michael jordan and numerous dummy accounts. the website townhall.com reported it. the FEC let it go because they know they're asking for trouble. tangling with powerful people is not in their best interest. i'm sure the republicans have some dirty tricks of their own.

best way to cheat is with online donations. the federal election commission is not strict with e-verify. it's illegal to receive foreign funding but a determined campaign can exploit certain loopholes. i'm not bashing obama but in 2008, he had online donors named donald duck, michael jordan and numerous dummy accounts. the website townhall.com reported it. the FEC let it go because they know they're asking for trouble. tangling with powerful people is not in their best interest. i'm sure the republicans have some dirty tricks of their own.

I recall there was this Filipino who was imprisoned for illegal campaing contributions as well as for tax evasion. I can't remember his name but I think he was a close associate of Erap.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so we got Obama arming the DHS with 2 billion round of AP/HP ammo. The army saying they do not need presidential/congressional consent to operate/deploy domestically. Obama saying that the US constitution is outdated. Domestic law enforcement in the US being trained to shoot women and children. The IRS being used to hit conservative groups. Illegals being fastracked to citizenship even when the US economy is wobbly. Entitlement programs being forced even if there are no funds/resources.

Is it just me or does it look like its either a set up for a power grab or gearing up for a civil war.

And for a WTF moment:

IRS wants to audit PRAYERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_a4I4kr308

Edited by Ryuji_tanaka

Ok, so we got Obama arming the DHS with 2 billion round of AP/HP ammo. The army saying they do not need presidential/congressional consent to operate/deploy domestically. Obama saying that the US constitution is outdated. Domestic law enforcement in the US being trained to shoot women and children. The IRS being used to hit conservative groups. Illegals being fastracked to citizenship even when the US economy is wobbly. Entitlement programs being forced even if there are no funds/resources.

Is it just me or does it look like its either a set up for a power grab or gearing up for a civil war.

And for a WTF moment:

IRS wants to audit PRAYERS!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C_a4I4kr308

Is it my imagination, or is the US becoming a militaristic/police state?

Obama always wanted to form his own Service Corp with police powers. His ideology is really about control. You can see it with all the people he has surrounded himself since his college days. No wonder his college records are sealed. Must have something to do with Marxist, Critical Race Theories and U.S. Imperialist classes he took. The hypocrites in academia are protecting him while GWB's records were leaked by the higher ups at Yale when he ran for POTUS.

Last year, the website Townhall.com, released a magazine about guns in the U.S. Obama is the greatest gun salesman of his generation because firearm purchases are at record levels. Ammunition manufacturers have been operating 24/7 yet they cannot cope with the demand.

The Posse Comitatus Act was passed in 1878, to limit the Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the state laws. Only the National Guard can be deployed in case of emergencies or disasters. Will he violate this?

If Obama is trying to pick a fight against the people he called bitterly clinging to their God and guns, he might awaken a sleeping giant. I don't think a tyrannical government can defeat a citizenry determined to keep their country. If he thinks the 2nd amendment (the right to bear arms) is just for self-defense, he'll learn the hard way how an armed citizenry can defend themselves against an intrusive government.

Obama always wanted to form his own Service Corp with police powers. His ideology is really about control. You can see it with all the people he has surrounded himself since his college days. No wonder his college records are sealed. Must have something to do with Marxist, Critical Race Theories and U.S. Imperialist classes he took. The hypocrites in academia are protecting him while GWB's records were leaked by the higher ups at Yale when he ran for POTUS.

Last year, the website Townhall.com, released a magazine about guns in the U.S. Obama is the greatest gun salesman of his generation because firearm purchases are at record levels. Ammunition manufacturers have been operating 24/7 yet they cannot cope with the demand.

The Posse Comitatus Act was passed in 1878, to limit the Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the state laws. Only the National Guard can be deployed in case of emergencies or disasters. Will he violate this?

If Obama is trying to pick a fight against the people he called bitterly clinging to their God and guns, he might awaken a sleeping giant. I don't think a tyrannical government can defeat a citizenry determined to keep their country. If he thinks the 2nd amendment (the right to bear arms) is just for self-defense, he'll learn the hard way how an armed citizenry can defend themselves against an intrusive government.

Are you suggesting, there might be an impasse between the American people and the US government? If so, what shape or form will this take?

Are you suggesting, there might be an impasse between the American people and the US government? If so, what shape or form will this take?

what we know is there is growing distrust in this current administration. the recent expose' that the IRS was putting roadblocks for right leaning political and evangelical organizations in giving them tax exempt status shows that political dissent is not welcome.

the continuation of the welfare state is slowly killing small businesses because the increased taxes will come from them. remember the "you did not build" that 2012 campaign speech of obama in virginia.

the recent warning that practicing christian faith in the military will result in sanctions for what they call intolerance of other religion/s.

the wiretapping of phone conversations of associated press reporters by the justice department shows that even if the media is heavily biased for the democrats, they are considered potential adversaries.

the cover-up in benghazi. it was reported that highly-trained personnel were ready to go but were told to stand-down and ignore the attacks in the consulate err, diplomatic post. maybe obama and clinton think that it's better for their image to have 4 dead americans than dozens of muslims killed by troops with superior weapons and air support. remember they blamed it on an anti-islam video that was on you tube for several months before 9/11/12. congressman trey gowdy (R-SC) said to a congressional inquiry "you have money to throw for condom parties but you claim you do not have the resources to protect our diplomats."

the constant demonization of fossil fuels and inaction to the increasing costs. obama answered a question in 2008 in how he will lower fuel prices "inflate your tires and you will save fuel." it's 2013 and gas prices are still rising. i guess inflating tires is not the solution.

suing arizona governor jan brewer for enforcing border protection and deporting illegal aliens. you follow U.S. law, we come after you.

the record number of appointed czars in important posts without senate confirmation. this is an abuse of power.

military operations in libya to oust ghaddafi. obama went in without congressional approval.

the fight back has begun.

the conservatives have discredited the pro-choicers, big democrat donors, with slogans like "empowered by birth" and "the strong choose life."

when sarah palin was constantly maligned by mc cain advisers steve schmidtt and nicole wallace, a conservative said "never again will we leave one of our own wounded in the battlefield." schmidtt and wallace never worked for any republican campaign again. imagine what they are willing to do against democrats.

palin may never become president but she is their best culture warrior. her comments like "death panels" and "crony capitalists" were proven correct when obama's motives were scrutinized. palin's political action committee can raise money at obama and romney levels. she used it to donate, endorse and campaign for eventual winners like sens. marco rubio, mike lee, ted cruz, ron johnson, deb fischer, kelly ayotte and govs. nikki haley, mary fallin, susanna martinez, jan brewer and scott walker.

the recall election of wisconsin gov. scott walker. conservatives campaigned in the trenches and exceeded the funds of his unions backed opponent leading to a rout on election day.

the defense of gov. jan brewer and her policies. she counter sued with great support from her base.

conservatives became better people organizers and started boycotting companies that target and insult their beliefs. they are also giving moderate republicans warnings of being challenged in the primaries if they become weak in the struggle against this regime. this all started in 2009.

the conservative media are composed of scrappy fighters. they answered the call when talk radio giant rush limbaugh asked "do you have the stomach to fight for your principles?"

there were also rumblings from the libertarian front. they are dreaming of not paying any taxes to the federal government in the future.

conservatives won the house in 2010. their next goal is to takeover the senate in 2014. then the hard push begins for the 2016 presidential polls. they believe that winning elections result in having the opportunity to change policies.

the battle for real change is still being fought at the ballot.

what we know is there is growing distrust in this current administration. the recent expose' that the IRS was putting roadblocks for right leaning political and evangelical organizations in giving them tax exempt status shows that political dissent is not welcome.

the continuation of the welfare state is slowly killing small businesses because the increased taxes will come from them. remember the "you did not build" that 2012 campaign speech of obama in virginia.

the recent warning that practicing christian faith in the military will result in sanctions for what they call intolerance of other religion/s.

the wiretapping of phone conversations of associated press reporters by the justice department shows that even if the media is heavily biased for the democrats, they are considered potential adversaries.

the cover-up in benghazi. it was reported that highly-trained personnel were ready to go but were told to stand-down and ignore the attacks in the consulate err, diplomatic post. maybe obama and clinton think that it's better for their image to have 4 dead americans than dozens of muslims killed by troops with superior weapons and air support. remember they blamed it on an anti-islam video that was on you tube for several months before 9/11/12. congressman trey gowdy (R-SC) said to a congressional inquiry "you have money to throw for condom parties but you claim you do not have the resources to protect our diplomats."

the constant demonization of fossil fuels and inaction to the increasing costs. obama answered a question in 2008 in how he will lower fuel prices "inflate your tires and you will save fuel." it's 2013 and gas prices are still rising. i guess inflating tires is not the solution.

suing arizona governor jan brewer for enforcing border protection and deporting illegal aliens. you follow U.S. law, we come after you.

the record number of appointed czars in important posts without senate confirmation. this is an abuse of power.

military operations in libya to oust ghaddafi. obama went in without congressional approval.

the fight back has begun.

the conservatives have discredited the pro-choicers, big democrat donors, with slogans like "empowered by birth" and "the strong choose life."

when sarah palin was constantly maligned by mc cain advisers steve schmidtt and nicole wallace, a conservative said "never again will we leave one of our own wounded in the battlefield." schmidtt and wallace never worked for any republican campaign again. imagine what they are willing to do against democrats.

palin may never become president but she is their best culture warrior. her comments like "death panels" and "crony capitalists" were proven correct when obama's motives were scrutinized. palin's political action committee can raise money at obama and romney levels. she used it to donate, endorse and campaign for eventual winners like sens. marco rubio, mike lee, ted cruz, ron johnson, deb fischer, kelly ayotte and govs. nikki haley, mary fallin, susanna martinez, jan brewer and scott walker.

the recall election of wisconsin gov. scott walker. conservatives campaigned in the trenches and exceeded the funds of his unions backed opponent leading to a rout on election day.

the defense of gov. jan brewer and her policies. she counter sued with great support from her base.

conservatives became better people organizers and started boycotting companies that target and insult their beliefs. they are also giving moderate republicans warnings of being challenged in the primaries if they become weak in the struggle against this regime. this all started in 2009.

the conservative media are composed of scrappy fighters. they answered the call when talk radio giant rush limbaugh asked "do you have the stomach to fight for your principles?"

there were also rumblings from the libertarian front. they are dreaming of not paying any taxes to the federal government in the future.

Excellent summary. Couldn't have synthesized this any better if I'd taken a week off to write it.

Though I lean towards being pro-choice, I cannot stomach what Planned Parenthood does. Does anyone even realize that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was a Ku Klux Klan member and was motivated by the idea of assisting in the abortions of black people, as well as the Jews?

I believe organizations like these should be privately funded, so that good Christians are not forced to pay for something that is as morally reprehensible as the killing of viable babies. Perhaps they realize that liberals aren't the most charitable lot and cannot be counted on to donate money to their causes like conservatives do?

The sad trend is how black communities have gone from being self-reliant, with families intact (meaning two parents instead of just one) to a model where dole-outs are now the norm, and single moms would rather stay unmarried so that they can collect a bigger check.

I did not know that Palin helped fund the campaigns of champions like Rubio, Brewer, Cruz, and Haley. I wish we had leaders like that here.

[/size]

Excellent summary. Couldn't have synthesized this any better if I'd taken a week off to write it.

Though I lean towards being pro-choice, I cannot stomach what Planned Parenthood does. Does anyone even realize that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was a Ku Klux Klan member and was motivated by the idea of assisting in the abortions of black people, as well as the Jews?

I believe organizations like these should be privately funded, so that good Christians are not forced to pay for something that is as morally reprehensible as the killing of viable babies. Perhaps they realize that liberals aren't the most charitable lot and cannot be counted on to donate money to their causes like conservatives do?

The sad trend is how black communities have gone from being self-reliant, with families intact (meaning two parents instead of just one) to a model where dole-outs are now the norm, and single moms would rather stay unmarried so that they can collect a bigger check.

I did not know that Palin helped fund the campaigns of champions like Rubio, Brewer, Cruz, and Haley. I wish we had leaders like that here.

Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill. I think they make around $300 million a year. Democratic politicians are heavily funded by this group. Texas, Arkansas and Kansas have defunded them recently.

The record of the Democrats on blacks was horrible. Their party platform around the 1850's was whites should rule because they are the superior race. We know that a civil war was fought to free slaves. During Reconstruction, blacks started to get economic opportunities and some became Republican politicians and officials. This was the time that the KKK was established to intimidate, beat-up and k*ll them. Woodrow Wilson showcased the pro-KKK film The Birth of a Nation in the White House. FDR and LBJ were the ones who implemented policies of dependency. LBJ's War on Poverty cost $500 billion. Single mothers were the main beneficiaries.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen helped write and pass the Civil Rights Act. It was passed because a great number of Republicans supported it. Some of the Democratic Senators who opposed it were Al Gore Sr. and KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd. Martin Luther King was a Republican. Democrats switched everything and now Republicans are the racists.

On Palin, her political instincts and common sense is hard to match. Here's a sample of what she said recently:

Yesterday, we also learned that the top IRS official involved in the targeting scandal is planning on pleading the Fifth during her Congressional hearings. That's keen - she'll be able to enjoy her Fifth Amendment Rights in a hearing about how her intimidating organization denied Americans the ability to fully exercise their First Amendment Rights.

Keep in mind that the IRS considers you guilty until proven innocent when they audit you. The Fifth Amendment does not apply.

The record of the Democrats on blacks was horrible. Their party platform around the 1850's was whites should rule because they are the superior race. We know that a civil war was fought to free slaves. During Reconstruction, blacks started to get economic opportunities and some became Republican politicians and officials. This was the time that the KKK was established to intimidate, beat-up and k*ll them. Woodrow Wilson showcased the pro-KKK film The Birth of a Nation in the White House. FDR and LBJ were the ones who implemented policies of dependency. LBJ's War on Poverty cost $500 billion. Single mothers were the main beneficiaries.

Republican Senator Everett Dirksen helped write and pass the Civil Rights Act. It was passed because a great number of Republicans supported it. Some of the Democratic Senators who opposed it were Al Gore Sr. and KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd. Martin Luther King was a Republican. Democrats switched everything and now Republicans are the racists.

Today black Republican politicians and candidates are labeled as Uncle Toms.

It is also conservatives who are referred to as 'grand wizards' by NBC and CNBC "newsmen" like David Gregory.

One group certainly seems to be responsible for the revisionist history. In a nation where people are becoming more and more distracted by technology, and possess an attention span too short to retain anything but hollow epithets, the tactic seems to work.

Keep in mind that the IRS considers you guilty until proven innocent when they audit you. The Fifth Amendment does not apply.

Perhaps you should give them a dose of their own medicine and stamp your tax form with the words "I plead the Fifth," pay the fine, wait 6 months. :)

On apologizing to Susan Rice:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)" She does not deserve an apology. What she needs to have is a subpoena. She is an empty vessel that they can pour all their lies. She is the most compliant politician in Washington."

On the IRS hearings:

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) "She (Lois Lerner) can't have it both ways. She gave a statement then plead the Fifth."

"I will ask Chairman Issa to recall her. She already testified. She waived her Fifth Amendment rights. We'll think about Contempt proceedings if she does not comply."

Fox News interviews Rep. Gowdy:

"We can't compel anyone to talk. Only Jack Bauer can make anyone talk."

On his media colleagues:

Ed Henry of Fox News: "Let's not be lemmings to this administration."

On Washington Establishment Republicans:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) "I hate all Washington Establishment Republicans just like I hate all Washington Establishment Democrats."

Obama as Guest of Honor:

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)"The president was here. He looked at our spread and said that we serve better food than the Democrats. I said I was the host and I need to represent my home state very well. He just stared at the food then left. I think he forgot to bring along his food taster."

Just wanted to take a brief moment on here to honor the fallen, ones that have served and is currently serving on all campaigns during this Memorial Day. Your sacrifices will never be in vain so long as my candles are lit.

To all Americans who are members of Manila Tonight, I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

What happened really is a backfire on controlled media which blame gun ownership for the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Not only was there unusually strong media PRESSURE to create a scenario of panic in support of SOCIALIST gun controls but it failed to highlight the glaring pattern of terrorist activity happening right inside the USA. The War on Terror started in 911 when a group of overstaying tourists were motivated to do a concert of SUICIDE attacks using commercial planes as missiles to eliminate their targets.

How and why were these people have been motivated to take one way SUICIDE missions cannot even be the responsibility of one person. The war on Terror did not end with the demise of a spokesman, Osama Bin Laden. Rather the Taliban, a religious organization based in Pakistan got the technology to make ordinary people willing victims and offer their lives as tools for mass destruction continue to exist. Could the terror technology be social via persistent media exposure and influence? Or is this technology chemical or biological since hypnosis and nerve whacking drugs are quite typical in that part of the world as evidenced by their traditional literature and cultural knowledge? The Taliban is Pakistani and has been outlawed yet it gained support and access to CONTROL the whole of Afghanistan, perhaps this is likewise happening to the USA too..

Truth is and by all indications, the lone gunman responsible for the Connecticut school massacre seems to have completely erased any trace or connection with the outside world. The crime was near perfect except that there was no personal motivation because the gunman is clinically autistic and thus SOCIALLY dead or unresponsive. Whoever or whatever gained access to CONTROL the gunman is still in the wild planning for its next mission. In the meantime, the detainees and prime suspects of 911 were summarily set free since no kind of treatment can extract information from them. Could they be mentally resistant? Whoever got control is certainly not American.

What happened really is a backfire on controlled media which blame gun ownership for the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Not only was there unusually strong media PRESSURE to create a scenario of panic in support of SOCIALIST gun controls but it failed to highlight the glaring pattern of terrorist activity happening right inside the USA. The War on Terror started in 911 when a group of overstaying tourists were motivated to do a concert of SUICIDE attacks using commercial planes as missiles to eliminate their targets.

How and why were these people have been motivated to take one way SUICIDE missions cannot even be the responsibility of one person. The war on Terror did not end with the demise of a spokesman, Osama Bin Laden. Rather the Taliban, a religious organization based in Pakistan got the technology to make ordinary people willing victims and offer their lives as tools for mass destruction continue to exist. Could the terror technology be social via persistent media exposure and influence? Or is this technology chemical or biological since hypnosis and nerve whacking drugs are quite typical in that part of the world as evidenced by their traditional literature and cultural knowledge? The Taliban is Pakistani and has been outlawed yet it gained support and access to CONTROL the whole of Afghanistan, perhaps this is likewise happening to the USA too..

Truth is and by all indications, the lone gunman responsible for the Connecticut school massacre seems to have completely erased any trace or connection with the outside world. The crime was near perfect except that there was no personal motivation because the gunman is clinically autistic and thus SOCIALLY dead or unresponsive. Whoever or whatever gained access to CONTROL the gunman is still in the wild planning for its next mission. In the meantime, the detainees and prime suspects of 911 were summarily set free since no kind of treatment can extract information from them. Could they be mentally resistant? Whoever got control is certainly not American.

Bro are you suggesting that the Taliban have some sort of mind control technology? That they're capable of creating "Manchurian Candidates?"

This is actually happening from what I've read about how suicide bombers are recruited.

Locally, we got a syndicated menace called the Ativan Gang. Drugs, normally mixed with cola drinks inside open plastic bags are used to mind control and hypnotize individuals against their will. Some surrender their whole life savings in the few hours they are under a spell. Victims fail to remember anything significant afterwards, making such crimes unresolved.