• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The End of the American Century?

^i did not say surrender our independence! Per se! Our country has a 60/40. Rule. What im saying let them in. Instead of favoring western companies. We could harness. The oil thru cheap but sophisticated technology. China have been giving us cheap loans. When the chinese are with us. Look at the south china sea quite peaceful. Why do we have to allign ourselves with a spend force like america. Who has the best track record in insurgency counter operations. China or u.s. China ofcourse. And with their assistance we could defeat the milf. Mnlf. Its n0t about the ideology its about business.

off-topic ka nanaman. (the south china sea is quite peaceful? did you just wake up from a deep and brain-numbing slumber? or does china chipping away at our protected reefs not bother you at all?)

and whats wrong in adopting their harsh brutal rule. In exchange for walking free at the deadbeat of the night. With almost no tolerance for criminals. Thats way better. C0mpare with this american style system.

how is harsh brutal rule way better than the freedom to choose your own destiny? what american style system are you referring to? the economic crisis america is in right now is due, in a nutshell, to a departure from their traditional values of small government and self-reliance. so which system exactly are you comparing to china's hybrid economy?

i was also going to ask you what the frack you mean by "at the deadbeat of the night" but never mind.

btw dnt tel me about. 1st world mechanic style junkyard bullshit style ec0n0mics. How americans do about their life. There are only simple rules in life. Work hard. And buy only things that you can afford. Dreaming with out a reality check is a recipee for disaster.

what makes you think america won't correct itself before it's too late?

what makes you think the philippines can adopt a chinese system when our government doesn't have massive financial resources like china does?

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely, sir. Some of the silent majority you are referring to may or may not be leaning towards libertarian values. No big or small government and being able assist other countries with foreign aid but not at the expense of holding one's own.

The notion of social spending used to go towards investing but now it seems like a free handout.

I can go for a Hostess cupcake right now.

i'm with you sir. the teamsters union crossed the picket line along with some members of the bakery, confectionery, tobacco and grain millers union to save 18,500 jobs. most of the b,c,t and gm union refused to negotiate and hostess brands decided to sell their assets and layoff their workers. i'm still hoping that a group can take over this company and restructure it's operations. i'm not ready to say goodbye to the twinkies, ding dongs and ho-ho's.

i believe that the missing voters dislike the party in power and distrusts the other party. i'm hoping that they must act now and choose to fight with the ever decreasing self-reliant citizens or all 330 million of them will share a miserable fate.

1353698127[/url]' post='8437151']

i'm with you sir. the teamsters union crossed the picket line along with some members of the bakery, confectionery, tobacco and grain millers union to save 18,500 jobs. most of the b,c,t and gm union refused to negotiate and hostess brands decided to sell their assets and layoff their workers. i'm still hoping that a group can take over this company and restructure it's operations. i'm not ready to say goodbye to the twinkies, ding dongs and ho-ho's.

i believe that the missing voters dislike the party in power and distrusts the other party. i'm hoping that they must act now and choose to fight with the ever decreasing self-reliant citizens or all 330 million of them will share a miserable fate.

Come to think of it, these things have happened before in the USA, and the end result is recession. America would simply refuse to invest. Perhaps people ought to study the economic conditions in America shortly before the World Wars and realize a pattern. Discover that without America, there is going to be a power vacuum filled by undesirables who will not honor human rights and take everything back to barbaric warfare and more of the same propaganda.

China is in a deeper trouble since it has invested on infrastructure geared fot a robust world economy. Unlike the USA, the Chinese does not have fiscal or strict accounting culture. Like the local Chinese, there is no record keeping to keep track of finances. Relatives share a pool of wealth, equivalent to multiple stock market listings fooling the unwary. Preparations for war is essentially about preparing for trade to stop and the markets to cease normal operation. Why would anyone take a loan? That is like trusting the money of the Japanese Imperial Army. If there is anything that comes close to Japan in World War 2 and the problems it had like the need to feed a huge population and not knowing how to deal with idle industrial capacity except to use it for war effort. Let us remember that in the absence of World Trade, China was poor and deprived. Just think that after it had tasted progress brought by foreign investments, will they allow things to deteriorate back to the silly hole that a generation of Marxism trapped them into?

1353698127[/url]' post='8437151']

Come to think of it, these things have happened before in the USA, and the end result is recession. America would simply refuse to invest. Perhaps people ought to study the economic conditions in America shortly before the World Wars and realize a pattern. Discover that without America, there is going to be a power vacuum filled by undesirables who will not honor human rights and take everything back to barbaric warfare and more of the same propaganda.

China is in a deeper trouble since it has invested on infrastructure geared fot a robust world economy. Unlike the USA, the Chinese does not have fiscal or strict accounting culture. Like the local Chinese, there is no record keeping to keep track of finances. Relatives share a pool of wealth, equivalent to multiple stock market listings fooling the unwary. Preparations for war is essentially about preparing for trade to stop and the markets to cease normal operation. Why would anyone take a loan? That is like trusting the money of the Japanese Imperial Army. If there is anything that comes close to Japan in World War 2 and the problems it had like the need to feed a huge population and not knowing how to deal with idle industrial capacity except to use it for war effort. Let us remember that in the absence of World Trade, China was poor and deprived. Just think that after it had tasted progress brought by foreign investments, will they allow things to deteriorate back to the silly hole that a generation of Marxism trapped them into?

I can't debate with someone who hasn't brought forth any supporting information to the discussion. All we hear is, 'I love China. I hate America,' in broken English, mind you. The only supporting evidence that goes toward America's decline is your clear inability to speak full sentences.

The decline of America spells a great investment loss for China. China propped up the US economy to save it from the dot com bust and became its largest single investor. No Chinese citizen ought to be happy with the impending fiscal cliff of the US Federal Government and the fact that Obama's more than 5 trillion dollar expenditures in his first term are more than what China ever produced in its first decade after opening up to the World Market. As of last week, 50 states in the USA have already filed for secession. This is a strong message that the gross mismanagement of the federal government is not going to be tolerated nor absorbed by state governments.

The decline of America spells a great investment loss for China. China propped up the US economy to save it from the dot com bust and became its largest single investor. No Chinese citizen ought to be happy with the impending fiscal cliff of the US Federal Government and the fact that Obama's more than 5 trillion dollar expenditures in his first term are more than what China ever produced in its first decade after opening up to the World Market. As of last week, 50 states in the USA have already filed for secession. This is a strong message that the gross mismanagement of the federal government is not going to be tolerated nor absorbed by state governments.

interesting. i knew texas had filed for secession recently, but 50 states? that is a message, though i doubt that even puts a kink in this administration's plans.

Strange, if ALL 50 states of the USA have filed for secession, basically there would be no more country called the USA. Care to add a link where there are 50 states filing for secession?

So far the movement is about 700 thousand people out of 350 MILLION citizens. Why is it we are so eager to assume that the will of a few is the truth?

Edited by TheSmilingBandit

interesting. i knew texas had filed for secession recently, but 50 states? that is a message, though i doubt that even puts a kink in this administration's plans.

Can you tell us exactly what the plan is? The last three SONA's were grasping for the right message yet there were really no plans. FYI, if there is a strategic plan with specific targets, then each succeeding SONA would appear like a report card of the past year's accomplishment or performance gauge of the ADMINISTRATION.

Can you tell us exactly what the plan is? The last three SONA's were grasping for the right message yet there were really no plans. FYI, if there is a strategic plan with specific targets, then each succeeding SONA would appear like a report card of the past year's accomplishment or performance gauge of the ADMINISTRATION.

the plan? obamacare and bigger gov't spending. at least that's what the texan secessionists were upset with.

Strange, if ALL 50 states of the USA have filed for secession, basically there would be no more country called the USA. Care to add a link where there are 50 states filing for secession?

So far the movement is about 700 thousand people out of 350 MILLION citizens. Why is it we are so eager to assume that the will of a few is the truth?

What is more strange is to let the debt reach 5Trillion dollars and declare the need for a much bigger government that would deliver health care. Please, these are facts that you can easily search using the net. Don't tell us that you have no means of verifying this issue.

What is more strange is to let the debt reach 5Trillion dollars and declare the need for a much bigger government that would deliver health care. Please, these are facts that you can easily search using the net. Don't tell us that you have no means of verifying this issue.

Your statement was that all 50 states had already filed for secession and no such thing has happened, just because 0.02% of the population (700K out of 316M) was protesting you are assuming that this has already happened. I cannot verify something that only exists in your imagination. So prove it or move on.

5 trillion dollars is a lot of debt, much of it was incurred because of health care.

Your statement was that all 50 states had already filed for secession and no such thing has happened, just because 0.02% of the population (700K out of 316M) was protesting you are assuming that this has already happened. I cannot verify something that only exists in your imagination. So prove it or move on.

5 trillion dollars is a lot of debt, much of it was incurred because of health care.

You can try using the link before your post. I swear Yahoo News count was 50 when Donald Trump criticized Obama disowning him as a Harvard grad and saying that the USA had to start anew, complaining of what happened (Obama's reelection news) put everything back to where USA started.

Sorry but I use an awkward touch screen ipad and find it complicated to supply any links to help you keep in touch.