The Walking Dead

pati si morgan nakakafrustrate..nawala inis ko kay father gabriel at nalipat kay morgan... as usual...bitin nanaman yung episode and well wait nalang ulit next year feb...

SPOILER ALERT.

So far the events in episode 8 are close to the events in the comics wherein Rick and his small group maneuvers in Alexandria.

Based on the comic book this is were Jessie and her youngest son will die. I just hope that I am wrong.

SPOILER ALERT.

So far the events in episode 8 are close to the events in the comics wherein Rick and his small group maneuvers in Alexandria.

Based on the comic book this is were Jessie and her youngest son will die. I just hope that I am wrong.

Since spoiler yung sinagot ko, SPOILER ALERT uli

Hmm, looks like it will happen, especially with how her son is acting... mom mom pa puro zombies na sa paligid. Although I cant blame him. Andami na ring foreshadowing na "pretend this" and "pretend that", so he may break out of the pretend state at anytime during their breakout. And agree ako dun sa previous comments, Morgan is becoming irritating and a degradation to the group. He came from extremes (extremely homicidal to extreme life preserver). He's clearly still not thinking straight, or should I say, too straight(forward).

Spoiler Alert ulit...

So another event from the comic book. If I am not mistaken, this small group of The Saviors will be slaughtered by Abe, Darryl and Sasha, except for one. The survivor will report to Negan, I guess Episode 9 on February will be very interesting. Hopefully more of Negan!

Edited by gwapingsz1

Since spoiler yung sinagot ko, SPOILER ALERT uli

Hmm, looks like it will happen, especially with how her son is acting... mom mom pa puro zombies na sa paligid. Although I cant blame him. Andami na ring foreshadowing na "pretend this" and "pretend that", so he may break out of the pretend state at anytime during their breakout. And agree ako dun sa previous comments, Morgan is becoming irritating and a degradation to the group. He came from extremes (extremely homicidal to extreme life preserver). He's clearly still not thinking straight, or should I say, too straight(forward).

there are looming theories about Morgan being able to regain his violent behavior once he sees the death of Glen in the hands of Negan.

Another theory claims that instead of Glenn, it will be Morgan who will taste Negan's wrath due to his inability to k*ll living humans.

we just have to wait and see next year

• 1 month later...