The Walking Dead

Carol isn't in beast mode i think, in terms of her psyche, i think she's lost the ability to feel guilty of her actions. She looks and sounds more like a sociopath, devoid of any emotions. She is almost as scary as Rick. From the first time i saw her being a battered wife and having no self esteem in the first season to this. She has gone a long way. But i think her character's psychological aspect is off the reservation. I like the Morgan-Carol dynamic as Morgan still retains a semblance of humanity in him despite all the things he has experience while being on his own unlike Carol who had Rick and company to socialize and communicate with. Between their interactions Morgan would hold back on taking a life of a human, but Carol has certainly lost it. She doesn't hesitate at all anymore. The way she is going, she might just become Shane.

Eto maganda sa TV series, di sila dependent dun sa Comics. So talagang walang may alam sino next sacrifice sa kanila. Pero if we are going to use the comics as the basis, it should be Glenn then Karl will be comatosed just like Tara. Pero I doubt na ganun mangyari.

I have'nt seen episode 3 but based on my FB spoilers Glenn died. So they followed some of the events in the comics afterall.

Edited by gwapingsz1

Spoilers...for me Glenn is dead...kasama niya nahulog ung isang guy na nakagulpihan niya last season..nagpatiwakal yung guy kasama naman siya nahulog with that guy...and sa dami ng walkers na lumamon sa kanila I guess talagang kasama si Glenn sa mga natsibog ng mga walkers...UNLESS nagawa niyang pain yung dead guy at nakagapang sia palabas which I guess is IMPOSSIBLE since sumisigaw din sia habang nilalamon na sia...impossibleng makatakas pa sia dun...sad nga lang sa episode dahil saglitan lang din pinakita unlike sa iba entire episode eh entire scene nakafocus dun sa mga namatay...yun lang observation ko....now for Rick..Like to ask sa mga nakapanuod what happen to his hand?? nakagat ba ng walkers or na sugat lang sia sa patalim??

Correct! If you watch closely, Glenn was able to hide under the dumpster.

di ko napansin yun..kasi nakita ko nalang sumisigaw sia habang nilalamon na sia dun and unless pumaibabaw sa kanya yung kasama niyang guy? at dun galing yung dugo at lamang kinakain ng walkers? if so Glenn survive ...well for sure he's one hell lucky guy to survive that......

di ko napansin yun..kasi nakita ko nalang sumisigaw sia habang nilalamon na sia dun and unless pumaibabaw sa kanya yung kasama niyang guy? at dun galing yung dugo at lamang kinakain ng walkers? if so Glenn survive ...well for sure he's one hell lucky guy to survive that......

sumisigaw sya kasi nadaganan siya ni Nic. kahit ako kung sa akin nangyari yun, magpapanic ako and pipilitin ko makaalis. hehehe

i kept repeating the last scene over and over. i don't think he's dead. the way they both landed on the pavement suggests that nicholas landed on top of Glenn and the camera was zoomed real close to Glenn's face you couldn't see his body. I think you see him grimacing is because he was shocked at how Nicholas offed himself in front of him and add to that the zombies started eating Nicholas at the same time. I'm betting Glenn is covered in blood and guts the zombies don't notice so he waits until they are done eating nicholas and he decides to escape.

sinearch ko na rin sa google..nyak...spoiler is that they will introduce a new villain named NEGAN...and based sa comics eh sia ang papaslang kay Glenn...baseball bat na may barbwire...kung tama pagkakaintindi ko...correct me nalang guys if this is incorrect...and I would accept din na probably Glenn survive last night...50/50...the best siguro is let's just wait nalang talaga for next episode...one week gap kasi..ang tagal...but i had a gut feeling na may mawawala pa sa mga main character...wild guess maybe Darly or Abraham??? just can't help thinking lang kasi...sensya na...just sharing my thought sa mga nabasa ko sa net.....and also about sa hand ni Rick...akala ko nakagat ng walker eh yun pala nahiwa lang nung binunot nia yung big knife na nakasaksak dun sa walker...

sinearch ko na rin sa google..nyak...spoiler is that they will introduce a new villain named NEGAN...and based sa comics eh sia ang papaslang kay Glenn...baseball bat na may barbwire...kung tama pagkakaintindi ko...correct me nalang guys if this is incorrect...and I would accept din na probably Glenn survive last night...50/50...the best siguro is let's just wait nalang talaga for next episode...one week gap kasi..ang tagal...but i had a gut feeling na may mawawala pa sa mga main character...wild guess maybe Darly or Abraham??? just can't help thinking lang kasi...sensya na...just sharing my thought sa mga nabasa ko sa net.....and also about sa hand ni Rick...akala ko nakagat ng walker eh yun pala nahiwa lang nung binunot nia yung big knife na nakasaksak dun sa walker...

Good call sir! Maaga pa season 6 so I expect na may isa pa sa grupo nila Rick na mamatay.

• Like (+1) 1

if you watch the last scene carefully you will notice that Glen is able to crawl under the trailer before all hell break loose and Nicholas get eaten by the hoard of walkers. or am I seeing things?

I was also watching that very carefully. However, there were really a lot of walkers which covered Glenn so I really could not determine if he was able to crawl under the dumpster or not.