The Walking Dead

Everytime they finish an episode they discuss it on Talking Dead. In one segment of the talkshow they have "In memoriam" for those who have fallen/died on that episode. They didn't include Glenn but they didn't say if he died or survived either. Despite this, I'm leaning towards the possibility that he survived.

Everytime they finish an episode they discuss it on Talking Dead. In one segment of the talkshow they have "In memoriam" for those who have fallen/died on that episode. They didn't include Glenn but they didn't say if he died or survived either. Despite this, I'm leaning towards the possibility that he survived.

Read something about that. Nicholas was there but Glenn was not. Hopefully, Glenn survived and I hope to see him fight against Negan (I just wish he will not be killed in the first encounter like in the comic book).

Also, does anyone here think that this will be the chapter where Rick will lose his arm because of that knife covered with walker blood?

Read something about that. Nicholas was there but Glenn was not. Hopefully, Glenn survived and I hope to see him fight against Negan (I just wish he will not be killed in the first encounter like in the comic book).

Also, does anyone here think that this will be the chapter where Rick will lose his arm because of that knife covered with walker blood?

Nope, you have to be bitten to turn into a walker. That was explained in the talking dead show as well.

For those waiting and anticipating if Glenn survived, it would be a long wait because this episode including the next one won't be about Glenn. The episode that was shown today was about Morgan the next one won't be about Glenn either so it would be a long wait. I am only guessing here but they probably won't show it until next year.

For those waiting and anticipating if Glenn survived, it would be a long wait because this episode including the next one won't be about Glenn. The episode that was shown today was about Morgan the next one won't be about Glenn either so it would be a long wait. I am only guessing here but they probably won't show it until next year.

Shucks. And I was really looking forward to today to see what happened to Glenn. Oh well, I hope they keep the suspense going.

There is a show called the Talking Dead that is only shown in the US, which gives a recap of the whole episode plus guests from other shows and also from the walking dead to talk about their opinions in such. The tradition there is that if each character dies in the episode, this character will be at the talking Dead for an interview , Glenn isn't on the Talking Dead so he's still alive.

i wish Manila has the Talking Dead, its also the same hit as the WD.