The Walking Dead

And they have already cast Negan... it's Jeffrey Dean Morgan..

Beware Glenn.. :D

don't who will play the barbed baseball bat though :D :lol:

Glenn Vs. Negan and Lucille.

I hope that it will not be as brutal as in the comic book.

I am also interested in what will happen to Darryl since he is not part of the comic book series. He is just an AMC added character.

Glenn Vs. Negan and Lucille.

I hope that it will not be as brutal as in the comic book.

I am also interested in what will happen to Darryl since he is not part of the comic book series. He is just an AMC added character.

They showed someone last episode that feels like he could be negan. The guys in a blue short-sleeved polo and jeans. Do you guys think that's him?

They showed someone last episode that feels like he could be negan. The guys in a blue short-sleeved polo and jeans. Do you guys think that's him?

Negan is not going to be introduced until episode 10 or 11. However, they already made references to Negan. The is the guy referred to about the kneeling. He always make people kneel when punishes them.

Very interesting to see that John Winchester (Dad of Sam and Dean in Supernatural) will play the role of Negan. I wonder how he will perform as an antagonist.

Although interesting yun if they follow it. It will easily be the most brutal, dramatic and gory death of a main character. But then again, Rick's right hand is still attached to him, so anything is possible hahaha

Spoiler comments guys.

Madami events sa comics na di sinusunod ng tv series. May isa pa pala, Carl getting shot leading to a lost left eye. I hope they don't do this in the TV series. Kaso important din magiba itsura nya para kay Lydia ng Whisperers.

Spoiler comments guys.

Madami events sa comics na di sinusunod ng tv series. May isa pa pala, Carl getting shot leading to a lost left eye. I hope they don't do this in the TV series. Kaso important din magiba itsura nya para kay Lydia ng Whisperers.

I don't think they'd do this and rick's hand thing, because they'd need to spend extra for cgi/props until the show ends if they do.

All hell just broke lose!!! who do you guys think will die and who will survive?

I don't think they'd do this and rick's hand thing, because they'd need to spend extra for cgi/props until the show ends if they do.

All hell just broke lose!!! who do you guys think will die and who will survive?

Yeah. I am also expecting the same thing. Well, Let's just see what will happen.

The next episode would be exciting and as always "Bitin". Can't wait for the second half of season 6.

Negan of the Saviors is coming.