Daan mong matuwid ABNOY lubog sa baha!!! Puro kawatan ang mga alipores mo kaya malamang

kasama ka din dun. Nagmamana lang daw ng ugali ang mga anak sa magulang. :angry2:

Bakit ba laging nakapaligid ang mga kapatid mo sa iyo, nagtatago ka ba sa mga palda nila?

At bakit kapatid ang dapat mag represent para sa iyo during the Ayungin bridge inaguration?

Is she now an official of the goverment? Oh ipinamumuka mo lang sa mga kokotongan nyo na ito

ang dapat nyong galangin din at partihan?

Bro Scam I watched the news this evening. According to recent surveys (don't know who conducted these) 75% of Filipinos are happy with Pnoy's performance, 9% are dissatisfied, and 16% are undecided.

I guess we belong to the 9% who are dissatisfied with his performance. Whether the surveys were paid for by the administration or not is beside the point. The point is the results were aired on television. And many people believe everything they see on the news hook, line, and sinker.

Bro Scam I watched the news this evening. According to recent surveys (don't know who conducted these) 75% of Filipinos are happy with Pnoy's performance, 9% are dissatisfied, and 16% are undecided.

I guess we belong to the 9% who are dissatisfied with his performance. Whether the surveys were paid for by the administration or not is beside the point. The point is the results were aired on television. And many people believe everything they see on the news hook, line, and sinker.

I personally do not take surveys seriously. The people who conduct surveys can easily be bribed to condition the minds of people.

f#&k the surveys as BV stated, it is used to condition the mind. Never in the entire survey of this country's president did i see a survey that start from up then down a bit then higher than the starting point. That's a ridiculous result to project. As the tendncy is always high at the start since expectation is high and just coming from a fresh mandate. Along the line, the leader's decision making will not be popular and as a result it's gonna go down and all these things happening in his/her administration will be reflective of the leadership performance. So tell me, where does Abnoy leadership lead us in the span of 3yrs? Corruption , crime , rebellion , poverty , unemployment are all still there and nothing has been eradicated. So how the hell would the satisfaction rating be still high when things are getting worse, when all are lips service? It's all talk, nothing implemented.

So the survey result is totally an assh*le. Given the result is true, it's how the questions are phrased to make it look good. Why don;t they just simply ask, "Do you like Abnoy or not?" and that will be reflective of the truth.

I personally do not take surveys seriously. The people who conduct surveys can easily be bribed to condition the minds of people.

I too do not put much stock on surveys. I acknowledge that it is a valid and recognized method for gathering data, but I wouldn't just accept a "rating" without being informed as to how that number was arrived at. When the media reports "approval rating", what exactly does "approval" mean? What were the questions asked in the survey? Who were surveyed? Because definitely I wasn't surveyed. Also, who validates the results of the surveys? These are the logical questions that should be asked, but alas, the great majority of the Filipino people believes what is reported in the media as if it was fact.

I too do not put much stock on surveys. I acknowledge that it is a valid and recognized method for gathering data, but I wouldn't just accept a "rating" without being informed as to how that number was arrived at. When the media reports "approval rating", what exactly does "approval" mean? What were the questions asked in the survey? Who were surveyed? Because definitely I wasn't surveyed. Also, who validates the results of the surveys? These are the logical questions that should be asked, but alas, the great majority of the Filipino people believes what is reported in the media as if it was fact.

Exactly.

f#&k the surveys as BV stated, it is used to condition the mind. Never in the entire survey of this country's president did i see a survey that start from up then down a bit then higher than the starting point. That's a ridiculous result to project. As the tendncy is always high at the start since expectation is high and just coming from a fresh mandate. Along the line, the leader's decision making will not be popular and as a result it's gonna go down and all these things happening in his/her administration will be reflective of the leadership performance. So tell me, where does Abnoy leadership lead us in the span of 3yrs? Corruption , crime , rebellion , poverty , unemployment are all still there and nothing has been eradicated. So how the hell would the satisfaction rating be still high when things are getting worse, when all are lips service? It's all talk, nothing implemented.

So the survey result is totally an assh*le. Given the result is true, it's how the questions are phrased to make it look good. Why don;t they just simply ask, "Do you like Abnoy or not?" and that will be reflective of the truth.

If it were up to me, I'd ban surveys....

Yes, that's so true unfortunately....

• 3 weeks later...

http://newsinfo.inqu...sfaction-rating

p#tang %na mo Abnoy, matatapos na ang termino mo si GMA pa rin sinisisi mo sa mga kabulukan mo!!!

Magkikita rin kayo nyan sa Veterans pagkatapos ng termino mo PorkNoy. :P :lol:

So what's new? He can't seem to stop using Gloria as his whipping girl. After all these years, he isn't man enough to say "I messed up..." instead of blaming the previous administration over and over like a broken record. We're all tired of this cop out. I wonder when he'll start owning up to his shortcomings instead of looking for a convenient scapegoat.

Perhaps never?

• Like (+1) 1

So what's new? He can't seem to stop using Gloria as his whipping girl. After all these years, he isn't man enough to say "I messed up..." instead of blaming the previous administration over and over like a broken record. We're all tired of this cop out. I wonder when he'll start owning up to his shortcomings instead of looking for a convenient scapegoat.

Perhaps never?

I believe so the "never" as his analysis of the problem is always wrong, really a minion. He never understood that the down fall was brought about by his own doing when he defended the existence of PDAF , then his creation of DAP and his telenobela surrender of Napoles in Malacanang. This guys is a real moron.

• 4 weeks later...

Dearest Noynoy,

Hey buddy, I don't know if you felt the winds from down south but there was a little bit of rain in Leyte, not sure if any of it reached you. I realize your staff did just fix that leak on the palace ceiling for you to feel any of the weather. Umm, you may want to send a tractor or two and maybe a couple of canned goods to only a few families that've had their roofs swiped off from over them. I know this storm only caused around 14 billion in damages so no biggie. Well, dollars. Soooo, you may want to pack vaccination kits and a few units of your military while you're at it, CoC, to help assist and aid the good people of your country. I'm in Afghanistan right now but trust me, I'd help perform rescues and unfortunately recoveries if I had the chance to.

P.S. Oh um, you don't want to follow the storm to send aid to; that'd be China. Tacloban is around 500 miles south of you. A sense of urgency would be nice. Fast enough to beat the USS George Washington, perhaps.

Thanks!

Nice one!!

Well the performance of Pnoy insofar as responding to the crisis in Leyte and other provinces goes is extremely sub-par. I don't care to hear his excuses. I hate to think of how much worse it would be today in Leyte if not for pressure coming from the international community and the international and local media as well as international aid, particularly from the Americans who provided much needed aircraft and supplies.

Christiane Amanpour interviewed PNoy on CNN and said that the success or failure of his administration would largely be judged on his performance in this catastrophe.

So much for surveys. His administration clearly failed to do its job and he and his political party will be judged accordingly. His words are hollow insofar as justifying why aid has come so slowly for the people of Tacloban and other areas. He has no excuse whatsoever.

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface

Mind you filipinos are forgetfull just a few days back in leyte with.his spin doctors.

Plus a few more days or new rounds of moro moro investigation against corruption back

By his fat buddy drillon and his minions and the hepatitis yellowish broadcast giant.

he would be back on top of the surveys.

Edited by ProfilerX
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1

CNN veteran anchor man Anderson Cooper reported from Tacloban 3 or 4 days after typhoon Yolanda hit the Samar-Leyte areas. He reported on what he saw which drew the ire of ABS-CBN Newscaster Korina Sanchez who co-hosts TV Patrol along with Noli De Castro (who's now in Tacloban) and Ted Failon.

Check out this article regarding Anderson Cooper and Korina Sanchez.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/527763/anderson-cooper-to-korina-sanchez-go-to-tacloban

Mind you filipinos are forgetfull just a few days back in leyte with.his spin doctors.

Plus a few more days or new rounds of moro moro investigation against corruption back

By his fat buddy drillon and his minions and the hepatitis yellowish broadcast giant.

he would be back on top of the surveys.

Somehow, I think there is no way to rescue the PNoy administration after its dismal failure to address the problems encountered by Filipino citizens living in Leyte and Samar. His administration will always be judged by the way he poorly managed the disaster. It will be difficult to fix his reputation now. His best thing he can do at this time is to apologize. He can admit he was totally confused on how to handle the situation. He can admit he was totally unprepared for the storm...that he had no way of knowing that the damage inflicted was worse than he ever imagined. He should remain extremely humble instead of denying that he was incompetent, blaming other people for the mess that happened in those areas, etc.

Can't help speculating how the part of his person as an heir of hacienderos is influencing his thinking, emotions and actions on the situation in Leyte and Samar. And there's just no place for partisan politics down there. I understand the national government wants to declare the LGU non-operational and take over the running of things completely. Something's not right.

Our country has suffered an unprecedented calamity. Let's face it as a country, join hands, work together.

Edited by viral