Dear pres. Pnoy:

Pls run after R. Ongpin and other corrupt DBP officials for economic sabotage. Support the Senate that is investigating them.

can you please explain to me your understanding of economic sabotage, and how ongpin, et. al. committed it? what law was violated? thanks

Edited by jopoc

dear Noynoy,

I like your style...like your mom, you have patience, understanding and a grasp of what the filipinos' wants and needs are...

like your dad, you can play politics, which is a must in an effective governance...

but what i like the most in you is how you have made it your passion to run after the crooks

who had made this beautiful and rich country a basketcase...

go after them ! and don't waver...

like every other member of the 'masa', i want these crooks to know that crime does not pay...

that the taxes i pay are meant for the much needed services to the filipino people

and not the pockets of the few, the rich and the powerful...

you will and are bound to make a few wrong decisions, but that's alright...

(as compared to the unelected gloria who did not do anything right)...

stay the course...

nagpapalusot pa si budoy aquino III.

alam nyang unpopular (lalo na sa military) yung "no all-out war" policy nya kaya nagbago isip, tinawag lang na "all-out justice" :lol:

Pareng Jops, mahirap talagang magdeklara ng all-out war sa MILF, imagine, hinabol habol mo sa Tokyo para kausapin, nagbigay ka pa ng P5Million tapos bigla mong gegerahin? para mo na ring inamin na nakant*t ka sa pw*t!

Noy, sobra naman ang bait mo sa MILF, binigyan mo pa ng PHP 5M para sa kanilang training center ... buti sana kung binigay mo na lang sa taong nangangailangan, tulad ng mga scholarship grant sa mga estudyanteng mahihirap, hindi iyong pang-suhol sa MILF ... marami ng napatay ang MILF na sundalo ng Pilipinas pero galante ka pagdating sa MILF at binigyan mo pa sila ng "training" salary

Noy,

Huwag mong pansinin ang mga bumabatikos sa iyo. Inggit lang sila. Ituloy mo ang ginagawa mo o ang hindi mo ginagawa. Kahit mawala ka sa panahong may krisis, kahit magbigay ka ng 5 milyon sa MILF, kahit bumagal ang paglago ng ekonomiya ng bansa, kahit mabagal ka magdesisisyon, kahit pa maglaro ka nang maglaro ng PSP, patuloy pa ring tataas ang popularidad mo. Anak ka nina Cory at Ninoy. Patuloy kang papalakpakan ng mga tagatangkilik mo. Hindi mawawala ang kinang mo, ang bango mo sa mga ubmoto sa iyo.

Noy, sobra naman ang bait mo sa MILF, binigyan mo pa ng PHP 5M para sa kanilang training center ... buti sana kung binigay mo na lang sa taong nangangailangan, tulad ng mga scholarship grant sa mga estudyanteng mahihirap, hindi iyong pang-suhol sa MILF ... marami ng napatay ang MILF na sundalo ng Pilipinas pero galante ka pagdating sa MILF at binigyan mo pa sila ng "training" salary

yon ang bayad para sa gulong ginawa nila at gagawin pa nila in the future..

can you please explain to me your understanding of economic sabotage, and how ongpin, et. al. committed it? what law was violated? thanks

I don't need to explain it. Just review the cases of both Delfin Lee and R. Ongpin because they are similar, be updated with the Senate investigation and review your Commercial Law. You may have your own interpretation too. Thanks

I don't need to explain it. Just review the cases of both Delfin Lee and R. Ongpin because they are similar, be updated with the Senate investigation and review your Commercial Law. You may have your own interpretation too. Thanks

According to Enrile, DBP should have sold the stocks directly to MVP instead of allowing Ongpin to get a behest loan of 600 million (with lack of collateral) and pocketing more than 100 million overnight. Wow, sarap maging R. Ongpin!!!

Oh yes ... as in put the word "All out justice" into ACTION not only in bulltalk

after all we can name any offensive action something pleasant to our hearing

like "Oplan Kaluluwa Pahabol" - sending souls to the heavens

The only way to stop these butchery of our soldiers by the rebels is to launch an offensive until all of them either die or surrender.

really? you said something about economic sabotage and yet, you cannot explain it, or give me the law violated by ongping et. al?

do you really know what you are talking about? :rolleyes:

Edited by jopoc

There are good rats and bad rats in Mindanao ... unfortunately

The good rats simply want to make a living in farmlands and sea ... they put produce in our food basket

... the bad rats are pure infestation ... a threat to both the produce and to the good rats

Its hard to k*ll the bad without killing the good ones

If ur house is infested by rats...... do you think killing the father rat will stop the infestation..... only way to stop infestation is to k*ll every rat on sight.... mindanao is infested and its time to get rid of them.

really? you said something about economic sabotage and yet, you cannot explain it, or give me the law violated by ongping et. al?

Pnoy's law of association. you must be guilty of a thousand and one crimes if you are associated with the Arroyos.

Pnoy's law of association. you must be guilty of a thousand and one crimes if you are associated with the Arroyos.

This law of association should apply to everybody, since it is a law. GMA's version is - if you were NOT associated

with her during her time, then you probably were NOT corrupt. Ex-Gov Panlilio showing us bundles of money

worth 500,000 pesos after attending a malacanang function might be a prime example.

you might be right about ongpin NOT guilty of economic sabotage...

more so, i would unequivocally declare that he is NOT guilty of anything...

on the condition that... i get the same treatment that he did...

and earn the same money that he got...

wouldnt you want the same privilege ?

if i cannot earn millions by investing saliva...

then ongpin must be at least be, morally, guilty of something ?

the law applies to everyone, right ?

i want the same law, whatever that is, that applied to ongpin to apply to me too ...

that law that says you can invest 100K and earn hundreds of millions in return...

(when everybody knows that a profit of 12-18% in the corporate world is considered

the norm)

that's the law i want...

All it takes to muddy up the Ongpin issue and render a tit for tat is for a senator (a recently slighted one, bonget?), to pass a resolution tasking the senate finance and blue ribbon committees to investigate one Buddy Zamora (Pnoy 20M campaign contributor) on his 3Billion DBP loan that is still yet unpaid and had been subjected to more than one restructuring. Maybe invite again DBP pres. Nunez (a Zamora friend and protege) as to the circumstances and status of the loans? After all, wasn't a Ping Lacson resolution all that was needed to precipitate the RVO investigation? but that's just me thinking out loud. :lol:

On to Dear Noynoy... sir would it be too much to ask to divulge the details of what you and chairman Murad discussed in Tokyo last August? A head of state meeting a head of an organization active in insurgency in a third country without even a communique from the DFA is sloppy and amateurish at the least, and suspicious and even treasonous at the worst. Are the details here some of those that make you hesitant to give your full all-out support to the FOI bill that your partymates are pushing in congress ??

Edited by jetrink

Hoy, Noy!

Will any ordinary Filipino be guilty of treason if it gives to the NPA any weapon, money or food?

The military, when they conduct information campaigns to locals in NPA infested areas, always makes it a major point that any civilian who provides the NPA any aid and comfort is guilty of treason. Does this apply to the MILF too? What is the difference between the NPA and the MILF? They are both rebel forces waging war against the government purportedly on the basis of their ideology. Would giving MILF PhP 5 Million be considered providing aid to the enemy, and therefore an act of treason?

Get ready for impeachment.

• Like (+1) 1

Hoy, Noy!

Will any ordinary Filipino be guilty of treason if it gives to the NPA any weapon, money or food?

The military, when they conduct information campaigns to locals in NPA infested areas, always makes it a major point that any civilian who provides the NPA any aid and comfort is guilty of treason. Does this apply to the MILF too? What is the difference between the NPA and the MILF? They are both rebel forces waging war against the government purportedly on the basis of their ideology. Would giving MILF PhP 5 Million be considered providing aid to the enemy, and therefore an act of treason?

Get ready for impeachment.

Correct me if I am wrong...but in passing, I saw it in the news early this evening that they were planning to give money to ABB? p#tang$na ALEX BONCAYAO BRIGADE ANG ASSASINATION ARM NG NPA! tara tayo tayo ng armed rebel group para bigyan tayo ng milyones! TAENANG GOBYERNO TO PURO KABOBOHAN AT SLOGAN ANG ALAM!

Huwag kayong maiingay. The president ABNOY is on meditation.

That is the presidential communication media term for NAGJAJAKOL!

The statement of course begs the question/s. Are you morally offended by masturbation? Is this statement based on facts? Why the fascination with the presidential penis?