i have to concede that we have a president who can't even exercise proper decorum. imagine yourself being invited to a gathering or event, would you throw tirades at your host's face in front of everybody? this is so beneath the stature of a president. i believe that there is a proper time and place to thresh out differences within the branches of government.

i have to concede that we have a president who can't even exercise proper decorum. imagine yourself being invited to a gathering or event, would you throw tirades at your host's face in front of everybody? this is so beneath the stature of a president. i believe that there is a proper time and place to thresh out differences within the branches of government.

Autistic / mentally retarded don't understand proper decorum.:lol:

ABNOY, huwag mong gamitin si GMA sa issue mo sa SC, ang tutuo lang eh ang Hacienda Luisita aqng issue mo sa kanila.

Si Corona ay 1 lang sa mga justices, meron pang 14 out of which 3 ang appointee mo. Kung sinasabi mong mga appointee

ni GMA ay tuta nya, ganun din ang appointees mo. SC decide according to law na wala ka naman alam kaya nga zero ang record

mo sa legislature dahil wala kang alam letche ka.

magfocus ka sa governance, paano bumaba ang krimen, mabawasan ang mahihirap, dumami ang investor & trabaho, lumago ang

bumabagsak na economia, pagbawas sa bwis, hindi yang puro ka party at GMA. In short, magtrabaho ka hindot ka hindi yang

puro ka intriga, p#tang %na mo ka kalbo!!!

ABNOY, huwag mong gamitin si GMA sa issue mo sa SC, ang tutuo lang eh ang Hacienda Luisita aqng issue mo sa kanila.

Si Corona ay 1 lang sa mga justices, meron pang 14 out of which 3 ang appointee mo. Kung sinasabi mong mga appointee

ni GMA ay tuta nya, ganun din ang appointees mo. SC decide according to law na wala ka naman alam kaya nga zero ang record

magfocus ka sa governance, paano bumaba ang krimen, mabawasan ang mahihirap, dumami ang investor & trabaho, lumago ang

bumabagsak na economia, pagbawas sa bwis, hindi yang puro ka party at GMA. In short, magtrabaho ka hindot ka hindi yang

puro ka intriga, p#tang %na mo ka panot!!!

Autistic / mentally retarded have no understand of proper decorum.:lol:

Noynoy,

Fire Procy Alcala! He, in effect, is saying you are a liar.

Alcala recently announced that we will have to import 250,000 MT of rice next year. This is contrary to what you announced at the APC fourm in Hawaii. At the fourm, you said that because of good palay harvests, we will not have to import rice next year. But don't worry. Your supporters believe you, not Alcala.

Don 't take this affront sitting down. Run after Alcala hammer and tongs. Show him that his boss is not a wimp as Kristie Kenney once said.

Hoy Noy!

Your approval ratings went up after you persecuted GMA.

This tells us two things:

1. Your approval among the gullible pinoys is mainly because of their hatred of GMA.

2. You are willing to distort issues, persecute people, and destabilize our democratic institutions just to save your flagging popularity.

From the Professional Heckler:

With Chief Justice Renato Corona seated just a few feet away, President Aquino cited a litany of alleged questionable decisions made by the Supreme Court – the same ‘transgressions’ he enumerated when he spoke last week before the members of the Makati Business Club. He’s like the Mo Twister of Philippine politics right now. He can’t move on

Noynoy,

Congratulations. Ikaw na ang pinakasigang pangulo ng Pilipinas.

Winasak ng mga bata mo ang Simbahan matapos paratangan nila ang mga obispong tumanggap ng Pajero kay GMA. Di totoo ang paratang pero nawasak ang integridad mga obispo at ng Simbahan.

Dinurog mo ang Korte Suprema nang paratangan mo itong sunud-sunuran kay GMA. Totoo man o hindi ang paratang, wasak na ang kredibilidad ng SC.

Pinahina mo ang lehislatura sa tulong ng pork barrel. Ngayon, sunud-sunuran na sa iyo ang mga kaalyado mong kongresista at senador.

Sa pagkawasak ng mga institusyon ng Simbahan, hudikatura, at lehislatura, tanging ang ehekutibo na lamabng ang nakatayong buo at matibay sa pamumuno mo. Di ito nagawa ni Marcos o ng kahit na sinong Pangulo. Wala nang aawat kahit ano pa ang gawin mo, lalo na may Akbayang umaalalay sa iyo.

Sana, sa pagkawasak ng mga institusyon ng bansa, hindi madamay ang isa pang napakahalagang institusyon: ang ekonomiya. Kung magpapatuloy ang pagbagsak ng ekonomiya, milyun-milyong Pilipino ang mangunguluntoy sa gutom. Pero wag kang mag-alala. Mamatay man sa gutom ang mga Pilipino, nasa likod mo pa rin sila.

Muli, marubdob na pagbati sa pagiging pinakasigang pangulo mo.

Hoy Noy!

Your approval ratings went up after you persecuted GMA.

This tells us two things:

1. Your approval among the gullible pinoys is mainly because of their hatred of GMA.

2. You are willing to distort issues, persecute people, and destabilize our democratic institutions just to save your flagging popularity.

since Abnoy has influence in Philippine daily inquirer, ABC5 owned by cojuanco, ABS CBN na masyadong bias sa mga aquino i think ung suver na yan eh manipulated :lol:

since Abnoy has influence in Philippine daily inquirer, ABC5 owned by cojuanco, ABS CBN na masyadong bias sa mga aquino i think ung suver na yan eh manipulated :lol:

ABC 5 now known as TV5 is owned by Manny Pangilinan. Businessman Antonio "Tonyboy" Cojuangco, Jr. sold ABC 5 in March 2010.

Do you mind sharing your sources for this statement?

"Abnoy has influence in Philippine daily inquirer"

I think it was last week when I read an editorial criticizing the administration. perhaps you have solid proof that noy has influence in inquirer.

Edited by red60

ABC 5 now known as TV5 is owned by Manny Pangilinan. Businessman Antonio "Tonyboy" Cojuangco, Jr. sold ABC 5 in March 2010.

Do you mind sharing your sources for this statement?

"Abnoy has influence in Philippine daily inquirer"

I think it was last week when I read an editorial criticizing the administration. perhaps you have solid proof that noy has influence in inquirer.

PDI was known for campaigning Cory during the snap election,

PDI was owned by Sonny Belmonte's wife,

Sonny Belmote was known as close allies of Cory Aquino

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Belmonte

In 1986, President Corazon Aquino assigned him to head various financially struggling government-owned corporations. He became President and General Manager of the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) and the Manila Hotel and chairman of the National Reinsurance Corporation of the Philippines. He also represented the government as member of the board of directors of the San Miguel Corporation and the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT). More importantly, he assumed the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of the Philippine Airlines, which was then wholly owned by the Philippine government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Daily_Inquirer

The Philippine Daily Inquirer was a daily newspaper founded on December 9, 1985 by publisher Eugenia Apóstol, columnist Max Solivén, together with Betty Go-Belmonte (wife of Quezón City Mayor Feliciano "Sonny" Belmonte) during the last days of the regime of the Philippine dictator, Ferdinand Marcos, becoming one of the first private newspapers to be established under the Marcos regime.

The Inquirer succeeded the weekly Philippine Inquirer, created in 1985 by Apostol to cover the trial of 25 soldiers accused of complicity in the murder of opposition leader Benigno Aquino at the Manila International Airport on 21 August 1983. Apostol also published the Mr & Ms Special Edition, a weekly tabloid opposed to the Marcos regime.

As the successor to the previous Mr. and Mrs. Special Edition and the weekly Philippine Inquirer, it was founded on a budget of one million pesos and enjoyed a daily circulation of 30 000 in its early days. The newspaper was also instrumental then in documenting the campaign of Corazón Aquino during the 1986 presidential elections and in turn the 1986 People Power Revolution.

in short dikit talaga sila sa mga aquino, and yes they will criticize aquino administration pero jab jab lang yan ika nga sa boksing. Pipiliin nila ang irereport nila, ngaun matatabunan na ung mas malalaking issue ng kapalpakan ni Abnoy, tulad nung highway na nakalatag sa hacienda ng tiyuhin nya.

puro sya "ikulong si pandak"

un ba ang slogan nya bilang pangulo?

Ramos: Philippines 2000

Erap: Angat Pinoy Angat!!!

GMA: Strong Republic!!!

Abnoy: Patayin sa sindak si Pandak!!! :lol:

post-103900-0-49243300-1323482068.jpg

Noynoy,

Narinig ko ngayong umaga sa DZRH sa programnang SOS na may katamaran daw ang iyong working style. Una pa rito, isiniwalat ng reporter ng DZRH na kadalasang nagrereport ka sa opisina mo sa Malacanang mga 10:00 ng umaga at umaalis ka naman mga 12:00 para maglunch break at muli ka na namang magtatrabaho mga 1:30 at umaalis ka mga 5:00 ng hapon. Sa kabuuan mga 5 at kalahating oras ka lamang daw nagtatrabaho.

Hindi na baleng may katamaran ka. Mahal na mahal ka naman ng sambayanang Pilipino. Kaya, matulog ka nang mahimbing. Huwag mong panisinin ang mga nagsasabing tamad ka.

Noynoy,

Narinig ko ngayong umaga sa DZRH sa programnang SOS na may katamaran daw ang iyong working style. Una pa rito, isiniwalat ng reporter ng DZRH na kadalasang nagrereport ka sa opisina mo sa Malacanang mga 10:00 ng umaga at umaalis ka naman mga 12:00 para maglunch break at muli ka na namang magtatrabaho mga 1:30 at umaalis ka mga 5:00 ng hapon. Sa kabuuan mga 5 at kalahating oras ka lamang daw nagtatrabaho.

Hindi na baleng may katamaran ka. Mahal na mahal ka naman ng sambayanang Pilipino. Kaya, matulog ka nang mahimbing. Huwag mong panisinin ang mga nagsasabing tamad ka.

hindi sya tamad, pinagpapatuloy nya lang ang tradisyon ni mama :lol:

PDI was known for campaigning Cory during the snap election,

PDI was owned by Sonny Belmonte's wife,

Sonny Belmote was known as close allies of Cory Aquino

Indeed Sonny Belmonte is considered to be an ally of Aquino and his wife owns a portion of PDI.

However if you try reading inquirer everyday, you'll see stories and opinions against the Aquino administration.

Example :

"Aquino Savages the Rule of Law"

http://opinion.inquirer.net/18695/aquino-savages-the-rule-of-law

If Inquirer was truly bias then stories such as this shouldn't be posted in their website.

it's true that noy's work ethic is questionable. during the first attempt to impeach gma in congress, my friends who were in the staff of a party list rep said that sumasakay lang si aquino. ang bumabalasa ay si zamora at escudero. i also read a column last month by marichu a. villanueva from star that aquino does not hold a full cabinet meeting. just clusters and his instructions were to report to him electronically. can't break his old habits.

sonny's wife, the late betty go-belmonte, was also a founder and share holder of the philippine star. the belmontes still have those shares today.

Indeed Sonny Belmonte is considered to be an ally of Aquino and his wife owns a portion of PDI.

However if you try reading inquirer everyday, you'll see stories and opinions against the Aquino administration.

Example :

"Aquino Savages the Rule of Law"

http://opinion.inquirer.net/18695/aquino-savages-the-rule-of-law

If Inquirer was truly bias then stories such as this shouldn't be posted in their website.

as i said pa jab jab lang PDI, wala naman komokontra sa pagsukol sa mga arroyo. Pero bakit hindi nila kantiin ang issue na pwedeng mapahamak si Abnoy, tagal ng issue ung prob. sa hacienda luisita at ung paglutas sa kaso ni ninoy, isama na ang plano nilang pagbubuwis sa sss at gsis plus ung paglabag sa karapatan ng mga kabataang welgista.

Noynoy,

Fire Procy Alcala! He, in effect, is saying you are a liar.

Alcala recently announced that we will have to import 250,000 MT of rice next year. This is contrary to what you announced at the APC fourm in Hawaii. At the fourm, you said that because of good palay harvests, we will not have to import rice next year. But don't worry. Your supporters believe you, not Alcala.

Don 't take this affront sitting down. Run after Alcala hammer and tongs. Show him that his boss is not a wimp as Kristie Kenney once said.

Just like when he said the Phils is no longer dependent on OFW remittances.....

you might be right about ongpin NOT guilty of economic sabotage...

more so, i would unequivocally declare that he is NOT guilty of anything...

on the condition that... i get the same treatment that he did...

and earn the same money that he got...

wouldnt you want the same privilege ?

if i cannot earn millions by investing saliva...

then ongpin must be at least be, morally, guilty of something ?

the law applies to everyone, right ?

i want the same law, whatever that is, that applied to ongpin to apply to me too ...

that law that says you can invest 100K and earn hundreds of millions in return...

(when everybody knows that a profit of 12-18% in the corporate world is considered

the norm)

that's the law i want...

Hmmmm.... i must be guilty of the same offense (although at a much smaller scale). I buy and sell things, from tons of corn grit to red onions to scrap tires. If I can match a buyer and a seller and earn 10% or more from both sides, I would. Should I tell my buyer who the seller is and vise versa? NOT! Who said, 12-18% is the norm? It maybe lower and it can be higher as well. If MVP was willing to buy at a higher price, why would I not sell? I've borrowed money from a bank to bankroll 100%, including my markup, of my transactions. I the end, if both business ends are met and satisfied, it's no problem. Based on what I've read so far, I don't think any laws was broken here. Pure shake down lang.

Pwede ding maging ginto ang laway..... kaya wag sayangin.... cheers!

• Downvote 1

we have an immature and petty little man pretending to be our president. his minions in congress passed an impeachment complaint against our supreme court chief justice. bakit ang bilis at wala sa proseso? ano ba ang matinding violation ng chief justice? akala ko ba wala ng pang-aabuso ng kapangyarihan sa bagong administrasyon?

ang nanay niya pinagsabihan si doy laurel na magpakalalaki sa isang political rally na binuo ng kanyang mga masugid na taga-hanga para daw ma-ipagtanggol ang kanyang dangal. masama bang punain siya at magbigay ng payo ang pangalawang pangulo? tapos nagsampa pa ng libel kay louis beltran at max soliven dahil sa column ni beltran na sinabi na nagtago siya sa ilalim ng kama nung magcoup ang r.a.m./y.o.u. noong late august 1987. pinakita pa niya sa mga reporters ang ilalim ng kama niya na wala daw siyang pagtataguan doon. ang pinahuhulugan lang ni beltran ay hindi mahagilap si aquino sa kasagsagan ng kaguluhan. gumamit lang si beltran ng satire sa column niya. mga balat sibuyas.

heto na ang masamang resulta ng kolusyon ng mga nagmamagaling sa showbiz at mga tuta sa media. their anointed one is a flop.