well, look on the bright side, he's saving money for the next administration....hehehe

(assuming he spends thriftly or doesn't spend at all since he's not working his ass off most of the time...)

Agree with you sir TanglewoodBoy, hard to work your ass off, when you are video games till 2 AM.

Just because he is not corrupt, doesn't make him a good president.

P-Noy,

Many people believe that you are not corrupt. I'd like to believe, too, that you are not corrupt, but until and unless you stop jueteng, I will have to suspend my judgment. I've heard rumors that your monthly take from jueteng thru undersec puno reaches hundreds of million. Prove these rumors wrong. Order your new PNP chief to stamp out jueteng. This order can win you more believers.

Abnoy does not want to spend thus pulling down the economy as goverment is the biggest

employer and yet he is looking at taxes to generate more revenue.

Really an IDIOT!

We cannot say the current government doesn't want to spend. I think they made it clear that the taxpayer's money will be prudently spent. I agree that the government should be constantly rolling the ball but I rather see a controlled release of funds than another fertilizer fund scam, nbn/zte deal, northrail project, 2nd-hand helicopters, over importation of rice etc. Just my two cents.

Filing a case is a good first step but getting a final conviction is a different story. ph34r.gif

conviction should be cause by filing the correct case with airtight evidence.

eh kung puro plunder naman ang isinasampa, pero hindi naman talaga plunder, talagang madidismiss yan.

sisihin nanaman ang nila ang SC at ang judiciary. ang mga mangmang naman na taong bayan, magagalit din sa SC (kesyo gma appointees, bayaran, etc)

file the appropriate case, demmit!!!!

===================================================

in another issue,

i may not like alvarez, but why ruffy biazon? anong alam niya sa customs?

in another issue,

i may not like alvarez, but why ruffy biazon? anong alam niya sa customs?

for one, kapartido. second, his job to collect and save money for the party for

2013 election. cyempre kasama na dyan yung sa kanya at mga alipores ng admin on

the side. the story is done, they will go slightly above what alvarez has achieved

with the rest sa bulsa.

ABNOY, let this be a warning as

this is the trend in our history:

1. Namatay si NINOY , nakinabang si CORY at kamag-anak.

2. Namatay si CORY, nakinabang si ABNOY at mga kabarilan, kapartido at kaklase.

3. Mamatay sana si ABNOY, makinabang si BINAY at ang kanyang pamilya at mga alagain.

Pls never give up on your drive against corrupt officials of the government

When you pray or ask for it, lahatin mo na. Corruption is not just about

goverment officials only, it's from top to bottom. kasama dyan pati clerk,

PO1, MMDA traffic aid and so on...

Hindi porke meron nakakasuhan na official is effective na ang corruption drive.

Until you deal with all goverment offices and you have never encountered anyone

asking for grease money, yung traffic aid will just issue you a ticket, si mamang

pulis eh walang hinihingi lagay, yung custom officer will bill you correctly, then

you can say the corruption drive is effective. When will this happen, may be not even

in your generation.

Ang sabi ni Lacerda, Abnoy got nothing to worry about the survey if Binay is always on top,

after all labanan ng mga pangit naman daw yung survey eh.

haha.

When you pray or ask for it, lahatin mo na. Corruption is not just about

goverment officials only, it's from top to bottom. kasama dyan pati clerk,

PO1, MMDA traffic aid and so on...

Hindi porke meron nakakasuhan na official is effective na ang corruption drive.

Until you deal with all goverment offices and you have never encountered anyone

asking for grease money, yung traffic aid will just issue you a ticket, si mamang

pulis eh walang hinihingi lagay, yung custom officer will bill you correctly, then

you can say the corruption drive is effective. When will this happen, may be not even

in your generation.

bibilib ako kung yayariin ni pnoy ang mga corrupt na mga kasamahan nya.

eh, ipinagtatanggol nya pa sina puno at torres.

"Aquino says he won presidency on platform of ‘open government’" one article in inquirer's header.

The idiot really live on his own world far from reality. The fact is he won because:

1. Of his mother's death which he capitalize.

2. Because of his Cory's death, blind votes turned to sympathy vote for him.

This idiot ABNOY really is so far from reality that he thinks juan dela cruz

now is better off 2 yrs ago. Wake up you sticking IDIOT. Can you come up with

at least a single meaningful action were juan dela cruz would benefit hindi yang

kung saan saan ka pumupunta eh wala din naman nangyayari.Buti sana kung mag crash

ang sinasakyan mo at ikaw lang ang casualty ayos lang.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

p#tang %na ka ABNOY, huwag mong pakialaman ang problema ng PAL.

Hindi gobierno ang PAL at marami pang ibang problema ka dapat pakialaman

kaysa sa PAL. Dahil ba nilibre ka sa mga byahe mo sa america at japan?

Isa pa gago ka, ang kapal ng mukha mong magbigay ng $1M sa isang bayan

sa Japan buti sana kung sarili mong pera mo yun. Mas maraming nangangailangan

dito kaysa isang economic giant na tulad ng japan. Ikaw ang ang tanga na nagbigay

ng abuloy from a 3rd world sa isang 1st world country. Kung yang $1M eh binigay

mo sa mga magsasaka ng Luisita para maayos na ang gusot dun, marami pang natuwa

ang iyo gung-gong ka!

p#tang %na ka ABNOY, huwag mong pakialaman ang problema ng PAL.

Hindi gobierno ang PAL at marami pang ibang problema ka dapat pakialaman

kaysa sa PAL. Dahil ba nilibre ka sa mga byahe mo sa america at japan?

i think Pnoy should step in because the PAL issue has national interest behind it.

ginawa yan before ni Erap (in fairness, he saved PAL nung nag-strike sila)

only thing is that too late the hero si Pnoy. he should have averted this before. hinintay nya pa magkaaberya before sya gumalaw.

Isa pa gago ka, ang kapal ng mukha mong magbigay ng $1M sa isang bayan

sa Japan buti sana kung sarili mong pera mo yun. Mas maraming nangangailangan

dito kaysa isang economic giant na tulad ng japan. Ikaw ang ang tanga na nagbigay

ng abuloy from a 3rd world sa isang 1st world country. Kung yang $1M eh binigay

mo sa mga magsasaka ng Luisita para maayos na ang gusot dun, marami pang natuwa

ang iyo gung-gong ka!

sasabihin ni Pnoy na kailangang magtipid. budget cuts left and right and then mamimigay sya ng pera.

feeling rich si Pnoy. :lol:

i think Pnoy should step in because the PAL issue has national interest behind it.

only thing is that too late the hero si Pnoy. he should have averted this before. hinintay nya pa magkaaberya before sya gumalaw.

sasabihin ni Pnoy na kailangang magtipid. budget cuts left and right and then mamimigay sya ng pera.

feeling rich si Pnoy. :lol:

si PNOY din pala ay parang isang pulis sa pelikula, kung hindi huli eh, sa malapit nang matapos ang putukan saka dumarating. :lol:

saka kailangan din talaga nya siguro magbigay tulong sa Japan, malamang fan siya ni Maria Ozawa. :lol:

:lol:

Sir the conditions then is not the same as now. PAL then was the sole airline with international flts, now Cebu

Pacific fly's almost same route as PAL in the international market. In fact, Lucio Tan can shutdown PAL again

just like last time without any effect to the country as Cebu Pacific is out there to pick-up the market.

In fact, it was only PAL who said they lost $10M due to the strike but no body said the country lost X amount

due to the strike.

Ang dapat, itong si KALBO ang impeach for ULP.

:lol:

Sir the conditions then is not the same as now. PAL then was the sole airline with international flts, now Cebu

Pacific fly's almost same route as PAL in the international market. In fact, Lucio Tan can shutdown PAL again

just like last time without any effect to the country as Cebu Pacific is out there to pick-up the market.

In fact, it was only PAL who said they lost $10M due to the strike but no body said the country lost X amount

due to the strike.

due to the strike.

unlike cebu pac, PAL is the country's flag carrier.

unlike cebu pac, PAL has its own airport

unlike ceby pac, PAL employs all of the people working for it, including the ground crew and even some ticketing agents.

that is the reason why cebu pac is the cheaper airline. mas konti ang overhead nito (the reason why PAL is now also oursourcing like cebu pac).

PAL is a concern. the transport industry is a national interest. so i think it is only correct for the government to step in, but not at this late hour.