i am not saying the state do not interfere, i even stated that let DOLE handle this of which NLRC is a division of.

what i am saying is the president should not interfere specially when the president is an IDIOT.

Case in point, the demolition of the squatters in NHA land in QC. Pinatigil nya para pogi points, now nagkakagulo na naman to

get those squatters out and with the QC goverment now handling with NHA. Kung pinabayaan nya at hindi nya pinakialaman nung una,

wala ng squatter and the land should have been to it's proper owner. Pinatigil nya lang, wala naman cyang ginawa kung hindi

magpapogi, ganun pa din ang problema.

marami cyang pinakikialaman na napapaso lang cya, that's how stupid he can be. mabuti pa sa kanya mag video game na lang,

dun he is the master.

i think it is the president's prerogative, whether he is an idiot or not, to interfere with the job of the agencies under him. these are the agencies in the executive, such as the DOLE and the NHA.

kung mali man yung gagawin nya, it will reflect on him. but i think its wrong to say that he should not interfere. in fact, in the PAL dispute, his inaction caused all these problems our flag carrier is facing now.

Simple point I want to make. For the president, the two choices always is "DAMNED IF YOU DO, DAMNED IF YOU DON'T". While the president is the president of all the people (in the Philippines), it is IMPOSSIBLE to please everybody.

That said, I want to acknowledge the fact that I've been disappointed with some of PNoy's decisions/actions and pleased with the others. Do I continue to support this president? Yes. We all should.

This is a PRESIDENT duly elected by the people. Hindi nandaya. After 9 years, we actually have a president that represents the will of the electorate. Ngayon, kung merong IMPEACHABLE offense na nagawa si PNoy, let's all hear it here now. Kung merong substance, I might rethink that support. Otherwise, all this nitpicking from all those who supported another candidate in the elections is more than one year sour-graping na lang. Get over it. TALO kandidato nyo. PNoy DECIDES. PNoy presides. You don't like it? Move to another country. Or wait for his term is over and vote for a president you like. And make sure your candidate wins.

------------

BTW, looking forward to the xmas gift from this admin -- la Gloria and her husband, Helo-Copter-Arroyo, going to jail. Sana matupad na.

Agree. Erap io the best point person to eradicate the bandits. Go Erap!!! Avenge our soldiers!

At the time of Erap, we had fighter jets (F5s that GMA retired), now we only have S-211s that automatically crash lands, we had more functional C130s for transport, now we only have one operational.

We had a more functional army, now we have corrupt generals.

We have a budget for modernization which probably will not be used by the soldiers on the field.

An all out war now will only bring far much deaths to our soldiers against an equally effective or perhaps superior armed enemy.

Fight when we are ready, the question is when?

please re-read my post about President Reagan and you might find a tinge of sarcasm there...

as for Pnoy being a disgrace...well, 80% of Pinoys would disagree with you....

i have to concede that, probably, 20% are still dreamers who would want GMA back...

you and i are students of politics, and we both know that in a democracy, the majority rules...

funny that the tables have been turned...i used to be the critic and you were the apologist....hehehe...

80% ? What a joke! Is 12 million voters 80% of 100 Million? Check your math.

Would they disagree with me now? It only shows how detached you are from what is really happening HERE in the Philippines. It is evident that you haven't had a chance of talking to real Filipinos on the streets lately. Many of them are now regretting they voted for Noynoy. You wouldn't see that frome the comforts of where you are right now.

Would they disagree with me now? It only shows how detached you are from what is really happening HERE in the Philippines. It is evident that you haven't had a chance of talking to real Filipinos on the streets lately. Many of them are now regretting they voted for Noynoy. You wouldn't see that frome the comforts of where you are right now.

I wonder how many filipinos were included on that pie we call 100%? 100? aba ilang milyon ang pilipinong dapat nyo pang tanungin...

hahaha, now you are accusing me na wala ako dito sa pinas...

mali ka naman...wrong assumption...

dont worry, i have my ears to the ground...

i concede that there's quite a humongous expectation from Pnoy...

but that's our culture...gusto lahat dole-outs...

most would look for padrinos rather than improve their abilities and capabilities...

the present gov't is moving heaven and earth to change that culture...

including your own personal culture na banat ng banat without giving an alternative option...

there are critics...which is part of the democratic process...

but most would say that they are better off without your beloved (unelected)president GMA....ergo, the 80%....

Dear Noy,

Ngayon ko lang ito sa sasabihin pero Putang-Ina! Pinapatay na kaliwa't kanan ang ating mga sundalo sa Mindanao sa AFP ka pa nagalit at sinibak mo pa yung spokesman ng army, nagsasabi lang ng totoo yung Col. sa totoong nararamdaman ng mga sundalo at pangkaraniwang-tao ukol sa ka-traidoran ng mga muslim!

Putang-ina nasaan ka ba at hinde mo alam ang tunay na nagyayari sa Mindanao.

Sumusuporta ako sa iyo pero sa isyung ito eh ..Putang-ina mo kung gusto mong isakripisyo ang buhay ng mga sundalo sa ngalan ng MILF eh mauna ka na lang! Leche!

Insider trading? Just wondering what the definition of this is because from what I read, R Ongpin started buying Philex shares in 2007 before finally accumulating a large enough block to sell it in November 2009. That's a very long holding period and the cost of money will certainly be no small sum since I also read in the newspaper that he borrowed from several banks to acquire these shares, DBP being just one of them.

For those who are criticizing R Ongpin now and claiming he made an obscene profit in this sale, I would like to ask if they would have the guts to take out such large loans over such a long period of time. It's really speculative and all I can say is that I admire the guy because he really trusted his own instinct and was willing to put his money where his mouth was. After all, isn't this kind of spirit the core of entrepreneurship? So we are now going to give the message that we will punish entrepreneurs?

Ask Enrile and other senators why are they requiring Ongpin to appear in a Senate Investigation. Ongpin clearly committed economic sabotage based on our 1987 Constitution. How come he was able to make a loan of 600 million pesos for a collateral of less than 100 thousand? Just follow the ongoing Senate Investigation with R Ongpin as the person being investigated himself.

DBP/The Government should have been the one earning close to 300 million pesos by selling DBP shares in Philex directly to MVP. That amount went to the pocket of Ongpin instead. Corruption as its worst!

Who the devil will serve a warrant of arrest to those hoodlums when no government agent or official can set foot on those areas?

nagpapalusot pa si budoy aquino III.

alam nyang unpopular (lalo na sa military) yung "no all-out war" policy nya kaya nagbago isip, tinawag lang na "all-out justice" :lol:

Edited by lomex32