PAL is a concern. the transport industry is a national interest. so i think it is only correct for the government to step in, but not at this late hour.

I agree that goverment should step in that is the job for DOLE. But for the president himself taking side and looking for legal action against

one side of the coin is totally uncalled for his stupidity. Obviously the DOLE secretary could not anymore mediate fairly as the stupid boss already

has prejudge who should be held accountable.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Noynoy,

Appreciate your resignation letter on our desks within the next 6 months if the following is not addressed:

Reduce crime incidence by at least 10% nationwide;

Filing of criminal charges against GMA + family + cronies for corruption related violations;

Filing of criminal charges against past Presidents and / or families for corruption related violations;

Improving tax collection from the affluent / businesses by curbing tax evasion and corruption;

Reduce corruption incidence as reflected by improved international rating standards by 3 levels and investor confidence by at least 10% increase in direct foreign investments;

putting in place a snap election thereafter within 2 months (we dont want Binay there either).

Regards,

your Boss

guys...cool down lang ...lam ko naiinis kau sa mga situasyon...ngayon advice ko lang para maging safe tau sa kapaligiran natin at maipagtangol natin sarili natin sa mga crimen ngayon... kumuha na tau ng AK-47....dali lang naman siguro kumuha lisensya nun eh...diba...ung kabarilan ng presidente mayroon...baka tau pwede rin?? worst...ok lang daw sabi ni pnoy...tama lang daw un ..kasi may nagbabanta sa buhay ng kaibigan nia..nice.....hays....

I agree that goverment should step in that is the job for DOLE. But for the president himself taking side and looking for legal action against

one side of the coin is totally uncalled for his stupidity. Obviously the DOLE secretary could not anymore mediate fairly as the stupid boss already

has prejudge who should be held accountable.

then it should be assumed that ronald reagan is more stupid than Pnoy...if you remember your history correctly,

reagan in the 80's fired all traffic controllers who went on strike...the stupid reagan, as you put it, 'prejudged who should

be held accountable'...

Hoy Noy!

A year and a half already and what have you got to say for your administration?

All you have done politically is to pick fights with those whom you cannot control, such as the Supreme Court;

Your focus is not on governing well and effectively, but to keep on threatening to file charges against your political foes, while protecting your now infamous KKKs (kaibigan, kaklase, kabarilan).

Your poorly conceived PPP projects are being derisively referred to now as "Puro Powerpoint Presentation". Showbiz lang. No substance, just like you.

Anyway, four and a half years na lang.... sana mas mapa-aga pa.

then it should be assumed that ronald reagan is more stupid than Pnoy...if you remember your history correctly,

reagan in the 80's fired all traffic controllers who went on strike...the stupid reagan, as you put it, 'prejudged who should

be held accountable'...

oh yah, i do remember that. air controllers are goverment employees thus

the president being head of the goverment can do what he wish.

in this case, PAL is private entity so what the f#&k is ABNOY's business with

it not unless he is a share holder ng PAL. dahil dito, he realized later & got his

hands off the issue. tanga talaga, akala nya family owned pa nila eh matagal ng

wala sa mga kamag-anak nya ang PAL.

oh yah, i do remember that. air controllers are goverment employees thus

the president being head of the goverment can do what he wish.

it not unless he is a share holder ng PAL. dahil dito, he realized later & got his

then going by your assumptions that gov't has no right to interfere with private businesses...

and then thinking again about your knowledge of recent history...

it must be a wrong thing for ex president bush/paulson to save the PRIVATE AIG from financial collapse...

ergo, also, general motors and chrysler motors which were given billions of dollars to stave of

closure...not to mention, wells fargo, bank of america, chase etc given stimulus dollars ....

why is it alright for the US gov't to step in and save private companies but not Pnoy ?

you mentioned that you agree with gov't stepping in...right ?...isn't Noynoy the highest official of the gov't?

^^^

If that was so, then your President Reagan and our President Noynoy are indeed stupid.

there's one positive aspect in your comment...you called Noynoy 'our' president which is good...

now, if we could only respect the office of the president...and disagree without being disagreeable...

about issues...

then there's hope...

then going by your assumptions that gov't has no right to interfere with private businesses...

and then thinking again about your knowledge of recent history...

it must be a wrong thing for ex president bush/paulson to save the PRIVATE AIG from financial collapse...

ergo, also, general motors and chrysler motors which were given billions of dollars to stave of

closure...not to mention, wells fargo, bank of america, chase etc given stimulus dollars ....

why is it alright for the US gov't to step in and save private companies but not Pnoy ?

you mentioned that you agree with gov't stepping in...right ?...isn't Noynoy the highest official of the gov't?

see what is happening now out of those presidential moves that should have never been the case, it's worldwide

wide protesting against capitalism & yet the economy is back from where they plan to save it.

yes, i said goverment shoudl interfere to maend boht sides thru DOLE not ABNOY telling what to do. He cannot even

resolve welga ng transport against vat & gas here he has the guts to interfere on a private labor dispute.

if this is the case, then we should close down NLRC where termination disputes from private entities are being heard.

let us also repeal the labor code. since the state cannot interfere with employer-employee relationships in private entities.

Pls investigate insider trading like the one by R Ongpin in DBP!

dbm scam, so to speak, is being funded by ongping's arch-enemy, BUDDY ZAMORA, the rich tycoon who is the brother of ronnie zamora and the financier of mar roxas.

buddy zamora is known to have tax liabilities of around 800M which was investigated by the BIR during the GMA administration.

while Pnoy is making a big fuss over the 80M mikey arroyo tax evasion, i think the bigger fish is buddy zamora.

if this is the case, then we should close down NLRC where termination disputes from private entities are being heard.

let us also repeal the labor code. since the state cannot interfere with employer-employee relationships in private entities.

i am not saying the state do not interfere, i even stated that let DOLE handle this of which NLRC is a division of.

what i am saying is the president should not interfere specially when the president is an IDIOT.

Case in point, the demolition of the squatters in NHA land in QC. Pinatigil nya para pogi points, now nagkakagulo na naman to

get those squatters out and with the QC goverment now handling with NHA. Kung pinabayaan nya at hindi nya pinakialaman nung una,

wala ng squatter and the land should have been to it's proper owner. Pinatigil nya lang, wala naman cyang ginawa kung hindi

magpapogi, ganun pa din ang problema.

marami cyang pinakikialaman na napapaso lang cya, that's how stupid he can be. mabuti pa sa kanya mag video game na lang,

dun he is the master.

Pls investigate insider trading like the one by R Ongpin in DBP!

Insider trading? Just wondering what the definition of this is because from what I read, R Ongpin started buying Philex shares in 2007 before finally accumulating a large enough block to sell it in November 2009. That's a very long holding period and the cost of money will certainly be no small sum since I also read in the newspaper that he borrowed from several banks to acquire these shares, DBP being just one of them.

For those who are criticizing R Ongpin now and claiming he made an obscene profit in this sale, I would like to ask if they would have the guts to take out such large loans over such a long period of time. It's really speculative and all I can say is that I admire the guy because he really trusted his own instinct and was willing to put his money where his mouth was. After all, isn't this kind of spirit the core of entrepreneurship? So we are now going to give the message that we will punish entrepreneurs?

there's one positive aspect in your comment...you called Noynoy 'our' president which is good...

now, if we could only respect the office of the president...and disagree without being disagreeable...

about issues...

then there's hope...

Oh yes, I do have respect for the Office of the President. But I don't have any respect for Noynoy. He's a disgrace to the Office.

How about your former President Reagan, do you respect him? You said he is stupid....

Oh yes, I do have respect for the Office of the President. But I don't have any respect for Noynoy. He's a disgrace to the Office.

How about your former President Reagan, do you respect him? You said he is stupid....

please re-read my post about President Reagan and you might find a tinge of sarcasm there...

as for Pnoy being a disgrace...well, 80% of Pinoys would disagree with you....

i have to concede that, probably, 20% are still dreamers who would want GMA back...

you and i are students of politics, and we both know that in a democracy, the majority rules...

funny that the tables have been turned...i used to be the critic and you were the apologist....hehehe...